Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

176Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"What are you doing out here?" He spoke, glancing off and backing away a bit just to avoid coming on too quickly. He lowered his frame to lay down on the grass, his stubby furry tail pressing against the pavement. "My name is Alexios."

177Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She twiddled her thumbs "Just admiring the garden.." She said looking away. When she heard his name she sighed bkt really feeling like giving out her own so she renain quite knowing that was best.. guess there plan was foiled. She than looked over at him raising an eyebrow "so what are you doing out here?" She said a bit harshly.

178Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:04 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Admiring the gardens," Alexios spoke calmly as he studied her, licking his lips as he rose to his paws. Approaching her as a growl came out of his throat. "I heard you and my brother." 

179Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:00 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She wouls have raised an eyebrow at that is she wasnt lieing.. She took in some air as she rubbed the back of her head. Only to hear something thay caused her skin to lose its color. She backed away as he neared "W-what," She said, her throat dry and her hands shaking.

180Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Don't act coy," Alexios growled as he quickly appeared aggressive and in control. "I heard you and Abbadon, and you seemed to like it."

181Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shivered,standing to her feet as she began backing away "G-go away." She said her voice shivering. She scanned the area for some weapon to use, but found nothing but her own hands. Though she could fight she was nothing against him, though anything was something.

182Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No," Alexios responded as he only got closer to her. "You'll do as I say or both you and my brother will never see the daylight again." He snapped as his hot breath pressed against her skin.

183Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt as if her heart was going to suddenly just stop. Her nails digging into her palm so tight blood was drawn as she wondered if she should fight.. Abbadon.. Where are you? She thought as she opened her eyes "Leave me alone." she said threatening to attack.

184Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:14 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"If you even dare hurt me I have the power to kill you, human." He snapped as his thin fur bristled, revealing his long teeth. "And don't think I will if you don't listen to me." He only got closer to her, his nostrils flaring. "Undress."

185Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She wanted to kill this wolf. Though in the end she would be the one dead. Instead of shooting back and doing something she would regret.. She remain quite. Though it was bad enough her life was being threatened, he told her to undress. She backed away a little farther only for her back to meat with the wall. She didnt want to.. She couldnt do that to Abbadon. Another thing to mention is when she goes overdrive with her fear, her nose sometimes bleed. Luckily that didnt happen yet.

186Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Undress," Alexios growled out as she backed away. He would only follow, his stubby tail high in the air. "Surely your 'lover' wouldn't want to see you with ripped clothes." He said as a faint grin sprawled onto his lips, "Don't worry about him. He's quite busy right now."

187Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

No.. i cant subdue to this.. Please no! She thought as she raised a hand to dig her nails into her head. If she didnt.. Abbadon and her would be executed.. And it would be her fault. She quivered as her hands moved the her hips as her thumbs curled under the shorts and panties she wore. Slowly pulling them down as her body seemed to scream no. Her core now visible as she let the clothing fall to her knees. Busy..? She thought biting her lip as she also took off the short sleeved top and bra. Bare now as the wind beat softly against her. She tried to cover herself from him, refusing to look at the creature, Abbadons brother..

188Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He was right about her frame being arousing, he pressed his wet snout on her groin. A small hiss escaping his lips. "Don't be shy," Alexios growled as he soon stared up at her.

189Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her body reacting naturally to the touching of his snout against her groin. Warming up her thighs. Usually her own emotions would change, but thag terrified look was still in her eyes. Though she knew it was mandatory to save her mate. Anxiety hitting her like a bullet, inable to speak for her throat felt dry. She wasnt being shy, just scared shitless.

190Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Placing her hand in his mouth as he forced it aside without a care as he began to lick again, his rough tongue landing on the beginning of her lips. He paused, waiting for a response as he carried on with a soft growl escaping him.

191Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She fought back a moan as his tongue caressed the lips of her core. Already feeling wet as she wished she could fight back without getting murdered. You mustn't allow him to feel that happiness.. She thought as she cupped her hand over her mouth and nose quickly as a small stream of blood came from her nose. Calm down.. Abbadon will come for you.. Right? She thought wanting to shout his name hoping to catch his attention.. Somehow..

192Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Get down," Alexios ordered as he gave one more taste and pulled away waiting for her to listen to him and reveal herself to the prince. "Don't you dare scream, or I'll have everyone know of your little friend."

193Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Blood was smeared in her hand as she. Knodded. Removing her hand she whiped aeay the blood before slithering down to the ground. She got on her knees exposing her opening in which was wet. Nodding at his words.

194Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alexios wasn't that picky when it came to positions. Ignoring the blood appearing on her nose, he simply mounted her and wasted no time to thrust in. Trying to quickly get himself unsheathed, which was successful. A growl came out of his mouth as the tip of his member prodded against her.

195Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A light moan left her lips as her body was shaky. Eyes eide before shutting closed as a droplet of scarlet dripped onto the grass underneath them. Feeling as he thrust against her before the tip began prodding against her entrance. Her fingers digging into the dirt as she begged for it to end.

196Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He pushed his entire length into her, not hesitating or listening to any words from her as he began. Biting at the nape of her neck as a snarl escaped from him. Slapping into her as he adjusted his standing, this was nothing like the servants he had often performed the same acts on.

197Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Another moan left her lips as her walls rubbed and hugged his member tightly. Nearly impossible not to at least moan in pleasure, though she couldnt help but bite her lip What am I doing.. Dont.. She said as she heald back another one as he rammed into her core.

198Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

One of his hind legs landed on her ankle in a frantic attempt to adapt. His tongue drawing over her back as he began to pant, humping into her roughly as her tight walls clamped around him perfectly.

199Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt as he tried ro adapt, biting her lip as his paw landed on her ankle. It left a small scratch, but she was fine. She felt his wet tonghe caaress over he back as he thrust into her roughly which allowed a soft moan to leave her lips, as her climax raised the slightest.

200Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 8 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Digging his fore limbs into her waist, pulling down as he pounded in and out of her. Listening to the sloppy noises they made, his stubby tail wagging as he could not stop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum