Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

251Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:07 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sat down next to him. Giving him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She just wished it would all get better. Though they had a dinner to attend to soon.. And no doubt his brother would be there. Which worried her seeing aabbadon already so stressed "Abbadon I'm sorry." she said giving him another hug.

252Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:12 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I already said it's fine," Abbadon responded with a hesitant smile. Unsure of what to feel, for now he kept quiet and stared at her. Placing his paw on her lap, "We'll figure something out." He said quietly as he nuzzled her, taking in her scent.

253Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She leaned against him, listening to his heartbeat as he placed a paw on her lap. "I have been acting strange because of what he did. I felt awful and sick after." she said closing her eyes. "We always figure something out." She said with a soft smile.

(Im going to bed, so tired XD)

254Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:42 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon remained quiet, listening to her with his ears flattened as his body heaved a sigh. He paused to glance around, making sure no knight or hunter stumbled upon them not... hunting. "It will be fine." He offered her a faint reassurance as he licked her hand.

255Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked at the ground,expression blank as she arose "Well.. Do you want to hunt?" She asked looking at him before her hands. Right now they were both stuck in the madness, fear, and there seemed to be no wah out at the moment. Though she knew Alexios wouldn't dare touch her again, she woukd rather die. Not only that she doesnt think she will be strauing to far from Abbadon.

256Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No," Abbadon responded. The entire mood of doing what he loved had been killed, now he could only stare at his paws or offer Chenoa his affections.

257Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm.. sorry for.. putting you in a bad mood.." She said feeling she probably shouldnt have told him. "I just needed to tell you. I.." She trailed off wrapping her arm around his chest and back as she pulled him in for a hug "Can we just act like everythings okay? Just for a moment?" She asked softly.

258Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Everything isn't okay," Abbadon spoke softly as he stared out into the woods. "It was a bad idea to bring you here." He shook his head and nuzzled against her, exhaling a rough sigh.

259Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed "I never said it was okay." She said softly. "Abbados.." She said her voice sad. "I want to be with you.. be around you. " she said sadly. She really did love him and she felt it was kind of falling apart now..

260Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We'll figure something out." He spoke as he stared off into the woods, his heart hurt and his mind was filled with emotions he couldn't even put to words or thoughts.

261Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Do you want to go back to the guards? Though we might need to get something." She said, green eyes irritated and red from the crying. She still wanted to cry but she felt it was enough. Glancing over at her matet she couldnt help but frown.. she didnt know if he wven felt the same anymore..

262Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll just say we weren't lucky." He rose as he stretched out, a sigh heaving and escaping his chest as he held back anymore words. He took a glance at the sky and turned around as he began to pad off.

263Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:05 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He followed behind, slow and silent as she stared at the ground. What am I thinking.. Maybe this was just 'lust' love. She thought looking up at Abbadon. He.. Wouldn't though? Right..? She wuestioned herself. Her heart ached and felt as if someone cut her heart. Biting hard on her lip.

264Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon guided them through the woods, sniffing the air as he caught the scent of deer blood. He shook his head and made his way towards the opened gate and a single guard. So they were the last ones to return? Abbadon glanced behind him and made his way back to the gardens before he sat down on a stone bench.

265Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didn't know if he wanted a break so she asked "Would.. You like a break? I can just hang out in the bedroom?" She said sliding onto the grass as she ignored the flowers and scenery. She didnt care for how it looked anymore seeing that it was nothing but disgusting to her now. She looked up at him as she took a glance at the fountain.

266Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't know," Abbadon paused as he stared at her. His amber eyes laced with sheer exhaustion as he turned to her, only shaking his head. "Don't go."

267Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded her head turning back to him. "I won't." She said, with a quirky smile as she poked his front right paw. Hopung to somehow lighten the mood. She hated seeing him so.. Sad. Thpugh she had the right to practically be balling her eyes out he didnt know what happened but the fact Alexios had done something to her.

268Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon offered her a smile, his tail softly wagging and in return he gave her a lick. "Thank you." The male spoke quietly as he stared at her, shutting his eyes.

269Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rested her head against the stone, head pressed against the cool stone as she felt a droplet of rain hitting her skin. "It's gonna rain.." She said softly as she looked up at him. Feeling another dapple across her flesh.

270Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Let's go to the gazebo then." Abbadon rose from the bench and began trotting off again, though the bushes with flowers and finally in the midst of it all was a simple, yet beautiful gazebo. He made his way into it, sitting on one of the benches.

271Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded and followed. She hadnt seen most of the garden and only a small piece. Though expecting herself to feel still no beauty towards the place she was impressed. Following him under as there was a flash of lightning that followed later by thunder. She liked rain and watched softly as she leaned against him. Cool wind softly beating against her legs.

272Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon nuzzled her as he watched the rain fall, shutting his eyes for a moment as he soon stared out into the garden. The smell of rain hitting the grass, and the sound of it splattering onto the roof above them. "It's nice."

273Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gave him a kiss on the nose as he nuzzled her. A crooked smile following as she to looked out as the familar patter of rain hit her ears "Yes, Inlove the sound of rain." She said closing her own eyes to listen to the lovely sounds.

274Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Not as lovely as you," Abbadon softly spoke after she had kissed him. He began to lick at her hand softly, staring at her as he soon shut his eyes.

275Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 11 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gave a small laugh "Thanks, but nothing compared to this lovely creature before me." She said her other hand rubbing his back and neck. It seemed the mood was lightening which made her feel a lot better besides the weight of yesterday piling back up from being here. Though it faded as she rubbed his back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum