Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfortunate News

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unfortunate News Empty Unfortunate News Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:04 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Hello everybody, it's Metsa here... I have recently been notified by Kiba that the site is actually reaching it's downfall... and it's not because of activity or lack of users. It's because forumotion has finally taken note of this site and is now locking members out of their account. This means of you are to log out of this site you won't be able to log back in at all. I highly advise keeping your account saved as auto login like Kiba to avoid not having access to your account permanently.

This site won't be around much longer from what I can see, and with my limited abilities I can't do much. Not only that, unless we change the entire content of this site we will be removed entirely. This has happened other sites like dog days. I highly advise, if you have not already, move to the new website that Kiba has made for this one. This is no hoax, or us just being looney and thinking it's going to shut down like before... this is real. Please proceed with caution and enjoy the site while it lasts.

2Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:41 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maybe we should create a chat group on Skype or Discord so that we don't lose the ability to rp with each other once the sight shuts down.

3Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:27 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Knew it would happen some time. If you guys do move to the new site, then hit me up. We can continue the role plays we had from here at Kiba's site.

4Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:35 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

We must act quickly, this site doesn't look like it'll be up much longer we have to think of something quickly. People have already started to become inactive and I can't help but if it's because of the locking out problem. Does anybody have any suggestions for a new location?

5Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:06 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

There isn't much sites that are active for this sort of role playing.  Let's be real. I do not think that many people will be able to find these sort of role plays.  Only place I can think of is Kiba's jcink forum. But I just had few problems there due to the letter minimum because of low muse.

6Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Kibas

Newbs
Newbs

Okay... So made a new account... Not sure if they'll lock this out or not...

I'm not playing with this shit anymore. Even if they don't shut it down, they'll surely do things to prevent you getting in regardless.

So me being here is limited and staying in my sites where I pay my hard earned money on to protect it from such actions.

As for the word limit, it's still there but it's more reasonable now.. I'm just trying to make it so there aren't no one liners. 150 words, not characters is the required post and honestly it's not that big of a post at all. I'm sure it's a size most people can handle?

Other then that, all the co admins in here will achieve the same rank they have here now and/or more power then here if you join the other site. That's a solid promise.

I've moved one of my threads over. And surely if other people have locked accounts, surely they cant get in either unless they have to remake an account like I did. Which even that, I had a hard time logging in.

So it's up to everyone what they want to do. No one is forcing anyone.

Update.
And the email I use for my original account here I use on another site and it's not blocked there. So yes, they are making sure you can't log in again here.

http://chemofmat.jcink.net

7Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:45 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

What is the name of the site?

8Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:52 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse
Bro, you should chill out

There's plenty of locations for this sort of roleplaying, a good one being F-Chat on F-List.  It's where I used to commonly do all of my roleplaying at, but I'm just gradually losing interest in roleplay over time.  I don't know if I'll be coming back or not right now.

9Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Also, are we certain about accounts getting locked out?  I was able to log into this account just fine on a computer I've never used before.  Maybe it's select accounts that are getting deleted?

10Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Same Ellipse I can easily log in and out on both my computer and my phone.

11Unfortunate News Empty Re: Unfortunate News Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Kibas

Newbs
Newbs

Well, regardless, the other site is there if this one does end up shitting the bed. I'm done posting here. I got so many other sites to attend too, including the other one. So my threads, I'll be happy to move to the other site and I'll continue posting there. As for this site, I won't be coming back.

http://chemofmat.jcink.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum