Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Robbery Gone Right?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A Robbery Gone Right? Img_8210
Lucas eyed the other canine up and down, he was clearly younger than him and had a much smaller build than him. He was not gonna be difficult at all to take out. As his red gaze skimmed over him for a bit longer, he then noticed that he had a big bulge in his crotch. He held his laughter but his eyes didn't hide his amusement. The black canine then quickly pushed it aside and went back to the more important situation, why he came here in the first place, he then took out his pistol and aimed it at the younger male's head, " Give me all of your money. Every single drop."

2A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:29 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The large black male let out a growl in annoyance, " A check? How in the hell do I know you aren't bullshitting me? For all I know, you could be trying to rip me off." After hearing the young canine mention his father he let out a laugh, " Well, how amusing. In that case...give me all of your daddy's shit instead, NOW, or else I'll pull the trigger and blow your fucking brains out." Lucas had a very serious look in his red gaze. He continued to hold on tightly to the gun, still aiming it at the other male's head. He still couldn't help but looking at his huge bulge in his pants, it excited him a bit. It's been a while since he fucked a male, recently it's just been females.

3A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:55 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucas' ears twitched in irritation. He was getting more and more annoyed by the second. " No I don't know who lived here, and I don't care either. Now give me your shit, I'm warning you, I will shoot. Don't test me."  he snarled menacingly and took a step towards the male. As he slowly sunk down to the floor, his gun followed. As the wolf was now on his knees, a few ideas crossed his mind. His pants started to tighten at the thought. Lust slowly filled his scarlet eyes.

4A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The male smiled devilishly, his eyes were shining brightly now. " Alright." As the brute was about to make his way over to where the computer was, his eyes caught sight of the male's now bigger bulge. It was clear he was very aroused and trying his best to fight his urges. Lucas then decided he would forgot about the computer for now, his urges were also powerful and irresistible right now. He then neared the young male before speaking huskily, " I am going to take the computer, but there's also something else I'd like...blow me," he growled lustfully.

5A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:10 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A wide smirk played on the male's mouth at his reaction. He was clearly nervous as hell, he could sense it strongly all around the room, burning his nose with the scent of it. " Here, I'll help you," he replied as he set his hands on the waistband of his jeans and pulled them off, before ever so slowly, stripping himself of his boxers, as in to tease the other canine. Once Lucas' boxers were off, his huge erection sprung free, standing tall.

6A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The large male was entertained at the look on the other canine's face. It was a mixture of lust, surprise, and fear. He was starting to get a bit ticked off at how hesitant the young male was, sure Lucas wasn't planning on rushing this hot session, but his patience was getting lower and lower by the second, his sex  drive needed to be fulfilled. It was then, that Lucas felt the warmth of the male's hand on his cock, he smiled as he brought it to his muzzle. A low, husky growl in satisfaction came out of his throats as he wrapped his mouth around his rod and slowly started to suck.

7A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:53 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucas threw his dark head back in pleasure, he moaned, biting his lip. " Damn, you're so good." His gaze then wandered back to the young male's face. Lucas brought his hand over to him and set it firmly on his head, grabbing it as he started to buck his hips into his mouth. " Ah yes, play with my balls too."

8A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucas' entire body was drowning in pleasure. He was shivering in ecstasy as he continued pumping his cock into the hot and wet hole. As the male started touch his balls, he let out a sharp growl, " Yes, that's it," he cooed as he now rubbed the husky's head while hammering his mouth.

9A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:33 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The male continued to moan softly as he rolled his hips into the husky's mouth, loving the sensation of his tongue caressing his cock. As he continued to fuck his mouth for a while longer, he felt his orgasm close. His dick was twitching too. A few more hard thrusts and he let out a loud growl as his orgasm came in waves. The male held harder onto his head as strings and strings of cuz shot out.

10A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The male sighed in satisfaction as his cock shot the last load of cum, before slowly pulling his mouth out of the canine's mouth. He wasn't done yet, Lucas was now wanting to feel the husky's tight ass around his rod. He looked at him and growled, " Strip then bend over the couch."

11A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kinda stared at the wolf as he bent over the couch, exposing his juicy ass completely. He walked over behind him and kneeled down, swiping his tongue over his butt cheeks before slowly making his way inside of his hole, to lube him up a little.

12A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The brute just only got more aroused by the second, as the other male started to groan, his ears twitches at that and a wide smirk grew upon him. He continued to glide his tongue over his rectum for a bit longer, before then pushing away and now standing straight. His firm hands grabbed the husky's hips,  before slowly pushing the head of his dick inside.

13A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:51 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The male grunted as he finally filled the husky's asshole to the brim with his cock. His tight walls clamped around his rod and it felt so damn good. He grit his teeth as he tightened his grip on the male's hips, before slowly thrusting in and out.

14A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucas chuckled lowly at his reactions as he continued to thrust into him at a steady pace, for his rectum was still really tight and hard to completely pound into. It had to be loosened up a bit. As he continued his movements, he then leaned his chest over on the male's back, and grabbed his noticeabley throbbing dick, rubbing it up and down.

Last edited by kianashea14 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

15A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Oh haha yeah I'm sorryyy I used a name of a character in my other thread lol)

16A Robbery Gone Right? Empty Re: A Robbery Gone Right? Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucas groaned loudly as his cock continued to pound into the husky's small hole. " Fuckkk, it'a too good." He then started to nip and lick the male's neck occasionally. He continued to pump TJ's throbbing, huge erection, precum leaking over his hand as he did so. It turned him on so much, he wanted to switch places so he suddenly stopped and pushed him out of the way, now bending his ass over the couch. " Fuck my ass," he said sexily.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum