Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Robbery Gone Right?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:05 am

Kiba

Aren't your fingers burning?

A robbery was the last thing on the young male's mind, hell, it was never in his mind that he'd get robbed in any shape and form. Normally it was constantly guarded and protected but tonight, he allowed the night shift to go home and rest. Why? The young male just couldn't sleep - he was having his sleepless nights and was constantly pacing around the house, bored out of his mind. Of course, there was more to meets the eye with this young male. 

A young male, but a virgin and with something dark and devilish growing deep within him. An urge, an urge that has gotten so bad that pretty much not even his hands could do anything about it. His ears flatten a bit against his skull as he crossed his arms over his chest, rubbing his arms a bit as a faint whimper escaped from his throat, tail curled against his back. Wait? Where are his parents? Why does he have this good, decent place to himself and have staff watching over him like he was worth something? Well, his mother had disappeared, leaving him and his father alone. Father taught him everything he knew about vintage cars, thus why he was getting so many scholarships and job referrals to work on the best auto shops around. 

His father was well known and after his passing a few months ago, he left everything in his son's name. TJ sighed, scratching the back of his head as he opened the fridge, looking around, biting his bottom lip and whimpered. Wearing nothing but his black-gray camo sweatpants, his muscles from working were visible. His yellow eyes soften, ears twitched a bit before his tongue rolled over his lips as he grabbed a piece of chocolate mousse cake with shredded coconut on top. Ah, yum! What a good way to focus on something else other then what was going on doing in his pants, right? It appeared it would get worse and worse when he was by himself and unable to keep his mind focus on other things. 

The young male started to take a few bites out of his cake before he froze, his pelt bristling as he tilted his head to the side at hearing a noise. What, what was that? Did someone stay behind just in case? TJ sighed, a faint growl escaped from his throat, shaking his head as he headed towards the noise where he stopped, blinking at noticing it was in the study. Huh? That's odd. No one ever went in there ... at least not after father had passed away. The young male shifted, ears flicked as he slowly inched closer to the door, tail twitching a bit as he cautiously walked to do the door, surely holding the plate with the cake on it. 

"Roger? Neil? I, I thought you guys went home? What, what are you guys doing in there? Thought we weren't going to arrange it until tomorrow?" TJ opened the door slowly, tilting his head to the side, allowing the dim light of the kitchen behind him to give his pelt a bit of a light glow, yellow eyes shimmering in an exotic manner. The younger canine tilted his head to the side as he opened the door all the way before freezing up for the scent wasn't something nor someone he knew at all and his stomach flipped flopped, tightening up in a nervous and fearful manner. Some, someone had actually broken in? Someone was ... robbing him? Of what, really? Things that meant a lot to him of course - things that any car manic would want and dream of, of course. Even though, his computer was about to head out to the computer grave yard, he was getting a new one, but still. It didn't change the fact, some stranger was in his house. Robbing him. 

"You, what are you ... why? What gives you the right too... Asshole." Oh yes, he was confused and hurt and everything was just boiling up within him, including his groin tightening a bit more. God, seriously? Why? In this situation!? His eyes had fallen down, seeing something shiny, knowing all too well this guy had some kind of weapon ... gun or something. His body trembled as a weak growling whine escaped from his throat, shaking his head, but he remained where he was, unsure what was going to happen now.

Last edited by Kiba on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

2 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucas eyed the other canine up and down, he was clearly younger than him and had a much smaller build than him. He was not gonna be difficult at all to take out. As his red gaze skimmed over him for a bit longer, he then noticed that he had a big bulge in his crotch. He held his laughter but his eyes didn't hide his amusement. The black canine then quickly pushed it aside and went back to the more important situation, why he came here in the first place, he then took out his pistol and aimed it at the younger male's head, " Give me all of your money. Every single drop."

View user profile

3 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Kiba

TJ wasn't sure what was going to happen, which really showed on his face that he really didn't want anything bad to happen. True awe and concern, ears flat, tail tucked between his legs as he quivered a bit. This, this was just wonderful. So much for telling his staff to take a break for once. Guess he'll be thinking on not doing that again anytime soon, not with a situation like this? The husky gulped as he jumped slightly at actually seeing the gun, his body shuddered slightly, a faint groan escaped from this throat. Great, why is it always guns? Why does everyone have guns? It makes no sense to him, it just created more bloodshed and pain then anything. He should know, it's what took his father's life ... took his father away from him. The young male jumped at hearing the other's voice causing him to shake his head, gulping a bit as he took a slight step back, the plate in his hand was surely shaking - about to lose the cake

His heart was rapidly beating in his chest as he moved his arm out and placed the plate with the cake on the lamp stand beside him. This, this was unreal. This had to be a nightmare, right? He had fallen asleep somewhere and this was his dream? Yeah, if so, then he won't be having anymore sweets before bed. The pup took a deep breath in, which of course ended up being shaky then he would have expected. TJ looked down at his feet, biting his bottom lip as he tried to think, trying to make sense of this situation. What could he do? What should he do? He wanted money? Where would he get the money from? The house was paid off for one and another, his father and himself never kept money in the house.

"I, I can write you a check... th-there is no money in this house... " He quivered a bit, tail tucked between his legs, trying to hide his bulge as well as trying to look as submissive as possible. The only thing that TJ didn't want was having this guy take anything of his father's which caused him to tremble more, biting his bottom lip as he tried to regain himself.

"If that's all you want, I'll give it to you... just please don't, don't take anything from here. It, it's my father's... and I, I just lost him..." God, how stupid could he be? Playing a sympathy card? Why the flying fuck would this guy care if you lost your father or not? The young male remained where he was, trembling a bit, tongue rolling over his lips in a nervous manner. A weak whine escaped from his throat as he toyed wit the top hem of his sweatpants. Good thing he wore something loose, or he would really be uncomfortable as his sheath had swollen a bit more, a few inches of his sex was probably visible for all he knew. The young male sighed a bit, ears remained flat against his skull as he tried to keep himself calm, but it didn't hide the fact that inside he was screaming with fear, anger and pure confusion.

4 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:29 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The large black male let out a growl in annoyance, " A check? How in the hell do I know you aren't bullshitting me? For all I know, you could be trying to rip me off." After hearing the young canine mention his father he let out a laugh, " Well, how amusing. In that case...give me all of your daddy's shit instead, NOW, or else I'll pull the trigger and blow your fucking brains out." Lucas had a very serious look in his red gaze. He continued to hold on tightly to the gun, still aiming it at the other male's head. He still couldn't help but looking at his huge bulge in his pants, it excited him a bit. It's been a while since he fucked a male, recently it's just been females.

View user profile

5 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Kiba

TJ tensed and whimpered faintly, keeping his back against the wall, arms wrapping his body as he shook his head. "I'm not one to lie... do you, do you even know who even lived here?" Why would this guy care? The male shifted a bit, ears flattened against his skull before pure fear came over face and looked back at the other, shaking his head. No, there was no way he was going to give him anything of his father's. He wasn't sure what he could do with the stuff in here as they were mainly books. Maybe the computer? He wasn't sure what was on it, but not like the guy cared, right? TJ tried his best to regain himself, but his arousal was still aching and being a bother and on top of that, this stranger was in his house and was making him unsure what to do.

"Please... anything, anything but my father's stuff... anything." He slowly slid down on the floor, tail remained tuck between his legs, which twitched a bit as he was doing the best to hide back his tears. Tears from what? Losing his father? Being robbed? Everything. Already feeling them form in the corner of his eyes, he sniffed a bit, a quivering whimper escaped from his throat as he looked around the office once more. Better take it in now before it was destroyed, right?

6 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:55 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Lucas' ears twitched in irritation. He was getting more and more annoyed by the second. " No I don't know who lived here, and I don't care either. Now give me your shit, I'm warning you, I will shoot. Don't test me."  he snarled menacingly and took a step towards the male. As he slowly sunk down to the floor, his gun followed. As the wolf was now on his knees, a few ideas crossed his mind. His pants started to tighten at the thought. Lust slowly filled his scarlet eyes.

View user profile

7 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Kiba

The male whimpered faintly before he shook his head and looked over to his father's desk and whimpered before looking back at the stranger. Seeing the gun follow him as TJ was sitting on the ground really made his stomach knot up a bit.

"There, there is only his computer... the rest- the rest is worthless except to me... just, just take that..." Despite their large house, him and his father had found their treasure in making and restoring cars for people. It was all they knew and how to do in their life. Their house was decent as well and having maids and butlers as well would always make anyone think that they were loaded. Surely they were, but they never kept a cent nor anything worth millions in their house. Why would they? They weren't stupid and they rather have more of a simple way of life.

"It, its there on his desk... j-just take it and leave.." He wraps his arms around his knees, watching the other closely, trying his best not to become like a lost pup and piss on himself or something. Though it seemed his dick was more interested in other things, his whole body was aching for a release as if it didn't care what was going on right now. It actually looked like it was making it yearn and beg to come out even more in a desperate way, a need to be released.

8 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The male smiled devilishly, his eyes were shining brightly now. " Alright." As the brute was about to make his way over to where the computer was, his eyes caught sight of the male's now bigger bulge. It was clear he was very aroused and trying his best to fight his urges. Lucas then decided he would forgot about the computer for now, his urges were also powerful and irresistible right now. He then neared the young male before speaking huskily, " I am going to take the computer, but there's also something else I'd like...blow me," he growled lustfully.

View user profile

9 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Kiba

The male remained where he was, too afraid to move. Hell, he might end up staying here for the rest of the night in fear of the guy just turning on him and killing him right here and there. In some way, he wanted it. He'd be with his father, wouldn't he? Though, he knew it would pain his father greatly for he'd want him to live the life, to follow his dreams and become someone wonderful. The male's ears remained flat against his skull, whimpering and quivering a bit, holding himself closely.

The last thing he expected was hearing the male speaking, but more so speaking right right near his ear. The male tensed and his eyes widen before looking up at the male, pure awe had stricken on his face. Wh-what was this? What did he just say? His whole body trembled and he swallowed, which seemed to get stuck in his throat, a low quiver escaped from his body.

"B-blow you..." He gulped again before he could smell the other's own arousal, which caused his body to squirm and fidget a bit. Oh shit, this had turned a whole new leaf, didn't it? The male's tongue ran over his lips in a nervous manner or was it because he had been dying to taste another male? It was blending all in together and he gave a weak nod, shifting a bit into a better position, tail flicking a bit in a nervous manner.

10 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:10 am

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
A wide smirk played on the male's mouth at his reaction. He was clearly nervous as hell, he could sense it strongly all around the room, burning his nose with the scent of it. " Here, I'll help you," he replied as he set his hands on the waistband of his jeans and pulled them off, before ever so slowly, stripping himself of his boxers, as in to tease the other canine. Once Lucas' boxers were off, his huge erection sprung free, standing tall.

View user profile

11 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:03 pm

Kiba

The male's ears flicked a bit before flattening against his skull as he looked up at the older male in front of him. Was, was this guy really serious? TJ gulped a bit, shifting slightly before eyes widen in pure awe at seeing that adult erection appear in front of his face. Jesus Chri-... the demons within his body was screaming and pulsing in more arousal which caused a low whimpering whine to escape from his throat. The male shifted a bit, leaning in a bit, taking in Lucas' scent, which caused him to fidget and squirm a bit more, a low groan escaped from his throat, sheath swelling even more due to the arousal overtaking him.

TJ slowly reached forward with his hand, grabbing that throbbing length as he brought it to his muzzle, tongue lapping at the sensitive tip before slowly bringing his lips around it, sucking on it. Remember the videos... oh yes, many videos he had watched and learned from. The male's tongue twirled and wrapped around Lucas' erection the best he could before bringing it into his mouth, sucking on it, bobbing his head up and down slowly. The taste was different then he expected. Not wrong tasting, but surely different and foreign that surely if this continued, he might end up enjoying it - if not addicted.

12 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The large male was entertained at the look on the other canine's face. It was a mixture of lust, surprise, and fear. He was starting to get a bit ticked off at how hesitant the young male was, sure Lucas wasn't planning on rushing this hot session, but his patience was getting lower and lower by the second, his sex  drive needed to be fulfilled. It was then, that Lucas felt the warmth of the male's hand on his cock, he smiled as he brought it to his muzzle. A low, husky growl in satisfaction came out of his throats as he wrapped his mouth around his rod and slowly started to suck.

View user profile

13 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Kiba

TJ closed his eyes, body continued to tremble as his other hand reached down into his sweatpants which caused him to tense and tremble. Feeling that his own sex had slid out of his sheath by four inches was surprising and yet not at the same time, which caused his body to quiver in delight and arousal. The male bobbed his head back and forth slowly, bringing in that large erection deeper into his mouth the best that he could, which caused him to groan and whimper faintly as he looked up at the older male. Hopefully he was giving him some kind of pleasure, some kind of sensation that was good. TJ's hand continued to stroke his own sex, which quickly slid out all the way, the knot starting to form already which caused him to groan and whimper a bit in pleasure. This was embarrassing and yet so ...good?

14 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:53 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Lucas threw his dark head back in pleasure, he moaned, biting his lip. " Damn, you're so good." His gaze then wandered back to the young male's face. Lucas brought his hand over to him and set it firmly on his head, grabbing it as he started to buck his hips into his mouth. " Ah yes, play with my balls too."

View user profile

15 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:59 pm

Kiba

TJ jolted a bit at feeling the hand behind his hand and the sudden movements coming from the other male as he thrusted into his mouth. His eyes widen a bit and a slight gag escaped from his throat before he opened his mouth the best he could, allowing his throat to relax the best he could to accept that throbbing dick further. TJ whimpered a bit and groaned as his other hand reached up and started to fondle and caress those well formed testicles, feeling them and letting them roll a bit within his hand. It was surely a strange sensation but yet it caused his own hips to thrust into his other hand, causing him to close his eyes as the feelings were starting to overtake his body. The male slowly opened his right eye to watch the other closely, doing his very best to give the other as much pleasure as he could give, as well as trying not to gag but at times it just couldn't be helped.

16 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Lucas' entire body was drowning in pleasure. He was shivering in ecstasy as he continued pumping his cock into the hot and wet hole. As the male started touch his balls, he let out a sharp growl, " Yes, that's it," he cooed as he now rubbed the husky's head while hammering his mouth.

View user profile

17 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Kiba

The hybrid grunted and snarled a bit as the other started to hammer himself into his muzzle. It was hard trying to not use his teeth or any other means, so he kept fondling the other's testicles the best he could. Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes as he did his best to do what he could for surely hearing the other's moans and how he responded, it was obvious he was doing something right? The male's tongue did its best to move and caress against that thick erection - trying to give him more pleasure the best he could as he stroked himself harder, precome escaping from the sensitive head as he fidgeted in the sensations.

18 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:33 am

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The male continued to moan softly as he rolled his hips into the husky's mouth, loving the sensation of his tongue caressing his cock. As he continued to fuck his mouth for a while longer, he felt his orgasm close. His dick was twitching too. A few more hard thrusts and he let out a loud growl as his orgasm came in waves. The male held harder onto his head as strings and strings of cuz shot out.

View user profile

19 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Kiba

TJ grunted and groaned in a muffled manner as the older male continued to fuck his mouth. The sensations were causing him to quiver and tremble with pleasure, his own erection throbbed and jerked against his taut and muscular stomach. The male's hands slowly reached up - hesitating at first before grabbing Lucas' hips feeling those muscles flexing and arching underneath the fur. TJ closed his eyes, body trembling as he squirmed and fidgeted as the sensations were overtaking him before he tensed a bit at hearing that the other was going to come. He gagged a bit at feeling the first couple of spurts before doing his best to relax his throat a bit more to swallow the fluids. It was truly something different, not horrible, but... it was different and something to get use too. If they kept it up, he might get addicted if done so.

20 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The male sighed in satisfaction as his cock shot the last load of cum, before slowly pulling his mouth out of the canine's mouth. He wasn't done yet, Lucas was now wanting to feel the husky's tight ass around his rod. He looked at him and growled, " Strip then bend over the couch."

View user profile

21 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Kiba

TJ trembled a bit as he relaxed his jaw as Lucas removed himself from his mouth after his orgasm. The male closed his mouth, tensing a bit as his tongue rolled a bit over his lips, a faint sigh escaped from his throat as he was regaining his breathing. To really think he was able to take something that large? The male looked down at his sex, which was dripping heavily with the urge to release, which caused him to whimper faintly before his head snapped upwards as he looked at the taller male. The male wasn't sure what to do but stood up and walked to the couch; his father's couch and placed his hands on the back part of it and stood there, tail fluffing up slightly. Was, was this really going to happen? Would this really shut up his inner demons or will they finally be released and yearn and beg for more?

22 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Kinda stared at the wolf as he bent over the couch, exposing his juicy ass completely. He walked over behind him and kneeled down, swiping his tongue over his butt cheeks before slowly making his way inside of his hole, to lube him up a little.

View user profile

23 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Kiba

The young male was trembling, ears flat against his skull as he closed his eyes. This, this was really going to happen, wasn't it? To really think his first time was going to happen like this? TJ whimpered a bit, panting lightly in an nervous manner as well as the arousal taking over his body. Feeling his pants being pulled down fully, exposing him completely the other's advantage caused him to whimper. His aching sex throbbed and twitched against the soft leathery material of the couch he was bending over, causing a pink hue to appear over his cheek. What caused him to gasp and his legs widen a bit was feeling that moist tongue sliding against his asscheeks and into his rectum which caused him to gasp and groan lightly underneath his breath.

24 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm

kianashea14

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
The brute just only got more aroused by the second, as the other male started to groan, his ears twitches at that and a wide smirk grew upon him. He continued to glide his tongue over his rectum for a bit longer, before then pushing away and now standing straight. His firm hands grabbed the husky's hips,  before slowly pushing the head of his dick inside.

View user profile

25 Re: A Robbery Gone Right? on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Kiba

TJ's body continued to tremble a bit as he tried to keep himself focus, trying to keep himself still for the last thing he wanted was the guy to get pissed off and shoot him right in his father's office. The male gasped and trembled at the teases continued before it stopped. It caused him to look over at Lucas in question before feeling those large hands on his hips, which caused his body to tremble, tail curled tightly on his back.

Oh shit, this was it, wasn't it? Feeling the older male start to invade his virgin anal cavity caused TJ to grip the couch tightly, ears flattened against his skull as he bit his bottom lip. It was painful, it felt like he was getting ripped in half but he was doing his best to not tighten around him for it would make his rectum tear. That was something that wouldn't be pleasant for anyone, right?

"Sh-shit..." He groans faintly, resting his head on the back part of the couch, legs trembling a bit. Despite it all, his sex remained thick and solid, twitching and throbbing between his legs, precome escaping from the sensitive tip.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum