Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing) 7010fffa9917b54eb2225607f6acb515
Galexia and her two comrades had just crashed in a pod on an unknown planet; the planet's day cycle was twice as long as Earth's (Which has been destroyed in the corruption), the air is supposedly unbreathable but they think otherwise, there are three moons, and it's overrun by zombies. Their ship blew up and so did their pod, now they're stranded on an unknown planet until they can somehow repair it. Her comrades, Castor and Callisto were both injured, Callisto sprained his ankle, and Castor was impaled by a rod but it was removed. Galexia hasn't slept for almost 48 hours. Galexia is the only girl, and there are two men. 

---- 

Galexia lurched to her feet, her blue eyes scanning the terrain, they needed to find shelter and fast, as for night was already steadily approaching and she didn't know how much longer they could hold up against the zombies; especially when there were no weapons.

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix
I've got the ball rolling

Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing) Img_1712
Castor awoke feeling quite drowsy as well as injured. He could barely remember the crash. The sirens bleared in the background red lights flashing throughout the space ship alerting them all they were in trouble. He leaped into the pod followed by Callisto and Galexia yet as they reached the destination with the remains had in the pod the ship exploded behind them as the pod crashed towards the ground. Then he remembered wicked pain in his stomach and darkness. "Galexia?" He murmured, lifting up his shirt to reveal stitches where his associate must've stitched him up. "Where the hell are we?!" He demanded. "We're on Dedacis," she replied. His brown eyes fluttered closed as he slipped back into an uneasy slumber.

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing) Img_1710
Callisto crouched behind Galexia and Castor, his ocean blue eyes surveying the forest as he searched for any sign of life. "Galexia?" He inquired his brows furrowed in an inquisitive fashion as they always furrowed when he was questioning something. "Was here always a creepy rotting dude over there?" He pointed to a ghastly looking silhouette. His skin hung loosely to his body he looked as if he were rotting and there were many gashes that exposed flesh, vital organs, and even his brain. Feeling sick he looked away ready to spring to his feet and make a run for it, even though his ankle had been twisted at an awkward ankle and his run would be more of an awkward hobble than a run yet he doubted that creature would be able to catch up at that pace.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Galexia grew pale as he blue eyes fell on the rotting silhouette. "That's a zombie, and it doesn't look too happy RUN!" she cried attempting to shake Castor awake. Callisto looked ready to bolt, his eyes growing wide as he realized what it was yet she realized he wouldn't get that far looking like that. Judging the distance between the zombie and her she opened the first aid and wrapped his ankle in gauze before covering it with a brace and giving him painkillers and stuffing it back in her bag. Now the zombie was noticeably closer and they needed to get away, and quick!

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

Castor blinked awake. "What's the big deal guys? Why are you in such a hurry?" He yawned groggily shakily rising to his feet he staggered towards them, they were both pale and looked ready to bolt. Something was definitely wrong. Then before either of his companions could reply his chocolate Brie eyes fell upon the zombie, taken by surprise he leaped backwards almost tripping on Callisto. "What's that?!"

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

"That's a zombie, dumbass and if we don't get the fuck out of here we'll be it's lunch." Callisto replied unsympathetically as he charged the opposite way the zombie was heading his ankle killing him as he ran, though soon he learned to cope with it as time went on. He threw a look over his shoulder to find that Galexia and Castor were much farther back. It appeared that Castor was having trouble getting distance between the zombie and himself and Galexia was attempting to assist him. Callisto realized he needed a diversion to distract the zombie and allow his friends to escape.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Galexia watched Callisto take off and stayed back to assist Castor as for her was having trouble walking and at this rate the zombie would be gorging on its prey happily, that is if it actually had emotions. Callisto finally realized he had left them behind and turned into the first catching her by surprise was he really gonna leave them? Then he reemerged with weapons in his arms and she raised a brow where had he gotten these weapons?

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

Castor was being ushered away from the zombie when Callisto arrived holding weapons and dashed back toward them handing Castor the sword, Galexia the bow, and keeping the daggers and throwing knives for himself. He turned ready to have a face off with the zombie.

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

He turned towards the zombie drawing the throwing knives from his belt and tossed it towards the zombie. The knife met its target and the knife landed in the center of the zombie's face. The zombie lurched backward landing at the base of a tree dazed. Callisto wasn't exactly sure if the zombie was still alive or not.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Galexia pulled out the high-tech bow aiming it at the zombie which seemed to be struggling but would somehow find it's feet if it weren't properly slain. She released, and the arrow she had chosen slipped through the bow piercing the zombie's eyes and chest all at once. She smiled, running over to it and yanking the arrows out as well as the throwing knife and tossing it over to Callisto, who caught it in one hand and placed it back on his belt. She turned to Castor who had the sword slung across his back and walked over to help him along with Callisto as they attempted to get him to a safe shelter... where ever that could be in this disaster of a world.

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

Castor gasped, clutching his stomach his eyes fluttering closed for a moment before they opened again reflecting the anguish he felt. He felt arms grab him as Galexia and Callisto guided him onwards. Where were they taking him? How much longer would he feel like shit? These were all questions that swarmed his mind as he staggered alongside his companions.

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

"Castor are you okay?" He inquired in concern his soft blue eyes falling on his companion as he lifted Castor's shirt up to reveal his rock solid body along with his wound. "Will he be okay, is there anything we can do to help him?" He inquired hurriedly he'd hate to lose a friend, especially when Castor, Galexia, and himself had all been unaffected by the corruption, they must be specially which means they couldn't lose Castor.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"There's really nothing we can do to help him now, this is his own battle that he must fight." She replied her gaze torn as she gazed at Castor but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stop and build a shelter. The trio stopped in the forest and used their weapons to cut down the trees into logs and soon they had built a foundation when they had finished they started tying logs together as they finally got four walls and a doorway. Callisto voulentered to head over to the river and gather reeds and cattails and other plants until they had created a secure roof placing mud underneath it to make it more secure. Finally they cut out a door in the log and created hinges to make a moving door, finally they had created a structure. "Good work guys," she responded dragging Castor inside and placing him on one of the blankets she had found in their bags.

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

Castor yawned as they placed him on the ground once again and closed his eyes letting sleep crash over him like a wave before he awoke what felt like an eternity later to find a shelter in front of him. At first he was quite confused then he realized this was the doing of his companions, Callisto and Galexia. He felt like such a burden now as they picked him up and placed him up on a few blankets in the new shelter and he sat up, beckoning for Galexia to come closer.

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

He raised a brow wondering if Castor was alright he seemed quite down and he only awoke to look around then fall back asleep extremely confused at the changing of his surroundings. It became clearer and cleared that he was becoming more and more miserable and depressed but said nothing as Galexia kneeled beside him her expression equally as concerned.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was beginning to become concerned with Castor's behavior. "What's wrong Castor are you okay? How do you feel?" She inquired surprised when he shook his head. "No that's not what this is about... it's something else."

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

He sighed as he grabbed Galexia's hand. "Thanks for saving me back there I mean it, I always knew I could trust you." He beamed at her his gaze drifting down to her lips and her breasts he sighed looking away he needed to get a hold of himself this was his best friend he was thinking about... still those lips looked so soft.

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

He looked over at his companion Callisto a twinge of jealousy coursing through his veins as he saw the way Castor was gazing at her, his soft brown eyes full of lust. "Get a room," he muttered aloud but not quite loud enough for the other's to hear. His gaze dropped to the ground it looked like Castor would finally feel special again.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her blue gaze twinkled curiously at his words as his town gaze fell to her lips then to her breats he looked like he was having trouble controlling himself. She ran her hands down his dick which was secured in his jeans but became instantly hard at his touch. Finally he leaned forward closing the distance between their lips.

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

Castor finally closed the distance between their lips his hot breath mingling with hers as he bit her bottom lip their tongues meeting and twirling together in unison as his lips parted for a second to catch his breath before hungrily continuing to meet her kisses eagerly as she curled her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. They panted and he began to rest  his forehead against her's sticking his tongue in between her teeth as they began to moan in pleasure. Callisto was beginning to look uncomfortable as they groped eachother's bodies and continuing to kiss each other over and over again panting once more without breaking the kiss.

ChaoticWerewolf

ChaoticWerewolf

He began to grow hot with embarrassment as he two began to such eachothers faces off moaning as they groped each other and made out. "I'll go stand watch...." he called opening the door and hopping out hopefully their moans would be blocked out. (I'm not gonna post while they are fucking then I'll come back)

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Alright, sounds good to me! Sorry, I was on a camping trip and had no service)

She curled her hands around his neck, one arm running down his chest as she continued to kiss him deeply, her soft lips meeting his before she would stick her tongue in between his teeth and they'd twine together while their lips continued to part and meet again as they moaned into each other's mouths. At one point she felt his tongue trace the bottom of her lip and she responded with an even more passionate kiss causing the kiss to become more intense. She then bit his bottom lip her tongue meeting his tongue once more before they finally broke apart gasping for air.

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

After a few good minutes of making out, they finally broke away from each other, panting, their hot breaths mingling in the air before he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her onto his lap and ran his fingers through her long wavy golden hair thinking of all the many things he could do to her. "Do you wanna go here and now?" he whispered seductively, his voice full of lust and desire. His alluring brown eyes searching her blue gaze for the answer.

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She allowed his secure, protective arms wrap around her waist and pull her into his lap, feeling content as he ran his hand through her long wavy golden hair. She turned in his lap, his lustful brown eyes searching her blue gaze for an answer. "Hell yeah," she replied, pulling one sleeve off her shoulder to reveal her bra strap and bare skin, causing him to gaze at it hungrily.

OscillatingPheonix

OscillatingPheonix

He stared at her exposed skin for a moment in awe, before he pulled her shirt over her head, his hands clumsily fumbling to unclasp her bra until he finally did and it fell to the ground uselessly leaving her luscious warm breasts exposed to the world. Instantly he cupped a breast in one hand, squeezing it and groping it further, before running his hand over her nipples and twisting them and teasing them until they became erect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum