Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

351Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:57 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded. Looking down at the half eaten food. She just coukdnt eat right eith such stress. Palms sweaty she arose. Wiping her hands of the sweat before straining out her dress. She felt as if she couldnt breath, her body shivering as she walked out of the room quickly. A drop of scarlet running down her nose. She sighed and took the napkin she kept and dabbed at her nose. Hands raising to flatten back her hair, awaiting Abbadon.

352Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon simply nodded his head as soon as she rushed out, getting off the chair like any dog would. His tail twitching as he made his way after her, once they were out of the dining hall he began coughing out his anxiety. A small pant forming as he glanced at her, "Are you okay?" He asked as he shook his head, fur rippling.

353Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shook her head. Keeping the napkin pressed against her nose "I need ro relax." She said in a muffled way as she began making her way back to the room. Glancing at him "A-are you?" She said not bringing up the fact Alexios was there. Her father really seemed to want to break her and he succeeded. For a minute she thought she would hold up, but looks like she couldnt. Shifting the napkin against her nose as she opened the door.

354Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:19 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm fine," Abbadon responded as he made his way after her. Clearing his chest and his stomach of butterflies, another anxious cough escaping his lips as he bounded after her. Watching her make her way back to his paws following after her as his tail wagged. "It's over now, we did it."

355Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded washing off the stained blood on her face in the bathroom. "Finally. I think my fear kevek went through the roof." She said before walking to the closet and slipping off the dress. Putting on sweat pants and a loose T. Letting her hair do as its wish as she plopped down on the bed. It was late and the rain picked up again. She had a headache and just wanted to snuggle into his fur until she fell asleep. A yawn leaving her lips at the thought.

356Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:39 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Offering her a smile, the male simply nodded his head at her words and watched her disappear into the bathroom. His tail twitched as he made his way onto the bed, sprawling out like any old dog and heaved a sigh. He would be pestered for leaving the dinner, but it was better than being nagged at. Watching her come out, he stared at her and offered her a smile. "You looked lovely."

357Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Thanks, you looked handsome." She said. Curling into his chest. Enjoying the sound of the thumping of his heart beat and the rising and falling if his chest. Already feeling exhausted and feeling her eye lids droop. With a yawn "Goodnight, love you." She said softly before slowly beginning to drift off.

358Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You flatterer," Abbadon murred as he pressed his paw against her body, a soft sigh escaping his chest as he pressed into the soft bedding. Soon they wouldn't be here anymore, back at the village. Or at least far away from this place.

359Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

***5:29***

Green eyes fluttered open, the warmth of him tingling at her to go back into slumber. Though she didn't feel good. Head seemed clouded and fuzzy, a sigh left her lips as she licked her lips. Moutht asting sour as drowsy eyes looked around the pitch black room. Shifting slightly in the bedding as she rubbed her eyes, cuddling back into his warmth, but still finding it no use on sleeping. She had broken the 'routine' and would probably remain awake for awhile now. Arising and putting on a jacket, she walked down the stairs into the garden. Sitting down in the gazebo. At least here she could think happy thoughts. Yesterday warmth still lingering. Looking kver tkwards the roses and admiring their red color.

360Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:18 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon's eyes peeled open as the light hit through the plants, his tail twitching as he stretched his limbs out. Pressing against the soft bed as he let out a yawn, instantly his gaze landing on Chenoa as his throat rumbled. "Good morning," Abbadon whispered as he let himself remain still in the groggy sensation.

361Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had walked back up the stairs afterawhile and crawled back into bed.She gave a soft smile "Goodmorning." She said. She herself I still felt her head was full of cotton. Throbbinf whenever she arose, people call it chronic headaches or stress headaches. She was also regretting not eating much, it was almost like a awful pain in her stomach. Longing for food for sure. The room was still pretty dark but her eyes had adjusted?

362Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:34 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon remained in the soft bed, taking in the sights of the room filling up with sunlight. At a voice, the groggy canine let out a yawn as he stretched out again. Fumbling with the sheets as he did not bother to raise his head. "Morning."

363Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Tired?" she said thinking about mahbe she just needed to take it easy today.. Laying on the floor and poking his nose. Swueezing back into the sheets with him as a soft smile was put on her face. Ignoring the stuffiness in her head as she looked at his face "Your cute." She said playfully giving him a kiss on the forehead.

364Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:16 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Posted the rabbit thing on the new forum. <3 Should we move this thread over soon?)

Abbadon offered her a tired, cheeky grin to her as her soft finger prodded at his noise. He let out a sneeze, watching her make her way into the bed. "Exhausted," Abbadon groaned as he rested his paw on her chest. "And you are cuter."

365Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:34 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Yea, and kk)

She laughed as he sneezed "i wish I could say the same.. feels like someone shoved cotton in my brain." She said giving him a raised eyebrow. "That sneeze was pretty adorable." She said with a giggle. A faint smile crossing her lips once more at the feeling of his warm paw.

366Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Alright. <3 Want me to make the thread? We can carry from where we left off. And I can't wait to do the Watership Down one with you! <3)

"I can't say your adorable," Abbadon paused as he pressed against her, taking in her heat as he listened to her. "I can say you're quite sexy, however." He mused happily, this was how humans courted one another - yes? Calling them terms, oh dear he needed to read about them more. "Do you need some tea, then?"

367Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 15 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:33 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Yesh please! And sorry I havent replied so quick I was busy for a bit. I will reply today.)

She shook her head "I don't allow it." she joked  letting her hands wrap arpund his neck. She blushed "Well thank you. You are such a flirt." she said playfully. The cloudiness seeming to almost ease at the sound of warm tea "Ah, that would be excellent. Along with food." She said feeling the sharp hunger pain still.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum