Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 15]

201Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nearly slipped, bringing herself up as she felt her heart in her throat. Well moreless the heart beat. Lustful instinct causing her to push against him as her walls hugged him and milked his member of its pre cum. Light moans leaving her lips. Though she tried to correct herself it would always slip.

202Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"G-Good girl," Alexios groaned out as she pushed back into him, now he raised her rump with each thrust as he growled. Bucking into her with all his might, as his knot began to form.

203Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her legs spreading as she felt his knot begin to form. His voice blocked out as another lustful moan left her. Though they faded as she tried ro keep her mind. Though it didnt take long.. It corrupting her as for a minute she felt as if it wasnt Alexios and instead her mate.. Abbadon.. She thought only to growl as she wanted to strain away but the knot was already forming. Once he thrust again it hit her hard, her climax rushing as the knot was not fully formed so some did slip from her core. A moan escaping her lips as her body vibrated with pleasure.

204Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A growl parted his lips, not allowing this women the pleasure she was seeking now. He quickly pulled out after a few thrusts, his hard member swaying as he seemed to bounce with each step. He glared at her, "If you treasure your love, you will please me when I demand of it. Let any foul words or a mistake slip and I'll be sure there's a noose around two traitors necks."

205Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She panted at the pleasure and arousek faded. Scarlet dripping from the tip of her nose once more. What have I done.. She thought as she shakily arose. Covering herself with the clothing. She cringed under his stare. A soft nod coming from her as her submissive behavior was clear.

She had slipped on the clothing now and tried to wipe the blood from her nose and lips with water. Wondering if she should wait in the garden.. though she felt afraid to be around Abbadon knowing she had a noose around her neck each time.

206Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alexios had quickly left, picking up the wine seeing as how he had no use for it. He would make his way back to the palace as if nothing had ever happened. But surely he would be back when he was needy.

- x -

Abbadon had finally finished the meeting, it felt like he had been there for ages. But he hadn't forgotten their meeting, the canine was as happy as he could be as he made his way through the palace his tail in the air until he arrived at the gardens. Sniffing around at the mingling scents before shrugging it off. "There you are! I'm so sorry, my father wouldn't stop lecturing me."

207Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sat uncomfortably under the tree, trying to act as if nothing happened. Putting on a awkward smile "Umm.. Abbadon can we plan this another time? I didnt realize how.. tired I am." She said her limbs weak. As much as she would have loved to she couldnt after such a event..

208Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His perked ears soon flatten as he held down his disappointment, only to nod his head. "Oh... okay," Abbadon nodded his head. "Do... do you want to walk then?" He asked, tilting his head as he waited for an answer.

209Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt awful and gave him a soft hug fighting back the tears she was holding in. She squeezed him tightly "I would like that." She said softly before arising and looking ahead in the garden. She didnt show it but she was breaking inside, she couldnt tell him what was happening and it hurt her since he didnt know..

210Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Feeling her wrap around him, squeezing him and listening to her words he nodded his head. "Okay," Abbadon responded as he pulled away. Glancing into the garden, "Lead... lead the way." He glanced up to her with a smile as his tail wagged faintly.

211Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She offered another smile, though she just wanted to frown. She began to walk through the garden. Staring at the ground instead of the garden. Finding its beauty gone. She had her hands balled so the wounds from her nails didnt show. Saying nothing, since she didnt want to speak.. Knowing that it could be dangerous and all she wanted to say is what happened.

212Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was quite awkward, but he'd remain silent. Surely she just lost the feeling to try it in such a public place? He glanced around, taking in the many flowers, plants and trees before glancing up at her. "Isn't it nice?" He asked to try and break the silence. Blinking his eyes as he soon turned away.

213Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A sigh keft her lips "Beautiful." She said bluntly. She ket her hand gingerly rest on his back, staring ahead as they neared the wall. Which only made her want to burn the garden to ashes. There were blood stains there from her fear so she tried to nudge him the other way from the roted up grass and droplets of scarlet.

214Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Let's head back," Abbadon grunted as he quickly halted. Feeling her fingers brushing against his back as he soon made his way back towards the palace as he mumbled to himself, maybe he just needed to rest.

215Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded, a look of relief on her face. She felt sick to her stomach right now and just wanted to throw up in the bathroom. She rubbed her eye as she followed him up the stairs. As soon as they were in, she went into the bathroom and shut the door. Throwing up bile into the sink, the sick feeling now grasping her.

216Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon made his way back to the room with her, shutting his eyes once she scampered off to the bathroom. Maybe she was having second thoughts about their relationship? He stared at the closed door, making his way to the bed as he laid down and huffed.

217Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Once emptying her stomach of everything keft she looked into the mirror. How will she do this? She let her nails grip her skulla s she looked at Abbadon. "I wish I could tell you.." She said her voice muffled as she whiped her face with a tissue. She took in a sharp breath as she moved her hair aside. Walking to the bed she lay next to him. Curling the fur on his mane with her finger.

218Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon shook his head. Stretching his paws out as he simply nodded his head as he shut his eyes. Only to open his eyes as she came to the bed and began to pet him, he nuzzled her lightly before resting her head. "There will be a dinner tomorrow," Abbadon said quietly. "For now you can order for a servant."

219Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:05 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She just stared at him sadly. Though she looked away before curling up next to him. She dont know why it came out, but it did "I'm.. i'm sorry." She said nuzzling into his fur. Fighting back the tears that welled. You can't tell him! she thought cringing as she tried already to sleep.

220Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's fine," Abbadon said quietly as he pushed away. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight, just in case." The male heaved a sigh as he pushed away. Making his way towards the couch as he jumped up, and laid down. He rested his head on his chin, letting out a yawn.

221Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:28 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt as he left to sleep on the couch.. Did she offend him in someway? He must think she is losing interest. But she is in mad love with him.. Alexios the one who is holding the leash "Abbadon.. I love you.. " she said with a faint smile as she curles into the covers.

222Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:48 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon stretched out at her words, staring at her softly as he soon nodded his head. "I love you too," Abbadon murmured as he soon curled himself into a ball as he tried to sleep.

223Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:54 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was stiff and tired the next day. Barely getting sleep, stretching out as she arose from the bed. Changing her clothing and washing her face. For a minute the memories were washed away and she approached her mate, giving him a kiss as she poked his cheek to wake him jp. Only to frown suddenly as she backed away. So much digust in herself..

224Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:03 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon woke up, stretching out as he let out a yawn that ended with a whine as she prodded at him. He stared at her, slightly groggy as he frowned watching her back away. His ears flattened for a moment, but soon focused on the room.

225Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 9 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A sigh left her lips as she slid down to the floor "What will you be doing today?" She asked wanting to be around him since she didnt want to be dragged back to Alexios. Maybe is she remained around Abbadon and ignored Alexios he would eventually stop? Either way she didng want to be used today..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum