Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Gods and Mortals. {o} Joeyjoey_by_faios-d8gh3zk
summary ;; Basically his species of mystical "wolves" went to war with humans for rulership of the land the thread takes place in. Well, the wolves rule as "gods." while humans are forced to live in small villages and tribe like areas. Medieval themed, a forbidden romance. Human female only.

- x -

It was the beginning of a new era.

Abbadon was a god. Well, not literally. He had no powers, he did not create anything. His superiors of the new rule of his species had given him a patch of land as his own. In charge of the human village, making sure they were at peace. Abbadon was a creature of high blood, in human terms he was a "prince." But not the first born, his father was the current leader of the Kingdom. And he served as a lord, his brother was the heir to this land.

Monitoring this land was easy, it was small and quaint. Nothing got in or out without him knowing, he had eyes everywhere. And the proud male wasn't going to let anything ruin his ego. Even the humans that frowned at him, unaware of the suffering they went through. But for now, Abbadon was nowhere to be seen in the village.

Instead, he was watching one of the many water sources in his land. A lake, the vast beauty was simply amazing. And he owned it all, he mused softly as he closed his eyes. Tail thumping.

2Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

/I know im in a lot of rps with you already, but I adore how you rp! Your ideas are great and intreguing and I was wondering if I could join this rp. Im oretty good at keeping up to date with my rps its just I love this one XP I also havent done a human ro in awhile/

3Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

{Haha, of course! I would not mind one bit. <3 We must plot a thread one day! But go ahead, I'd love too. <3}

4Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[Thanks and totally Very Happy]

Gods and Mortals. {o} 2poej2o

Chenoa walked through the camp, her long hair falling over her shoulders and breast.she wore the cloth clothing her father told her to wear that had multiple designs and patters. She wore earrings that had feathers on them and a beautiful necklace in which she tucked i to her shirt. Her beautiful green eyes gleaming as she walked down the dirt path. A cool mist washing over the camp along with a cool breeze. She heard from the silent camp the babbling creek as she inspected the camp. Today was her day of coming of age. She was 18 now and her dad wanted to do a ceremony. She felt uncomfortable in the dress, but wore it anyways. It didnt take long for her to arrive in the clearing in which her father awaited her. As much as she didnt want to be crowded around and admired her dad did so she went along with it. Her dad placed his tribes headdress on her head in which she shifted it on her head. Her mother came and applied paint to her face to show their tribes colors.

The clearing was bustling with her tribe as theh prepared her meal and congratulated her, even with the ceremony not starting. Moments later the ceremony began. They cheered as he annpunced her daughter who was of age and how she was.. What. "Available?! Dad I dont plan on getting married right now." she said quitely. Her dad looked scornfully at her begore spotting Ceberus in the crowd. Her dad liked ceberus and she had a feeling they had a deal. Her dad irritated her when he did this.. She honestly just wanted to be free. She sighed as the cetemony dresded on. When it was over she was allowed to stay or explore, and she took no time to give back the headdress and go off. It was nice not having a guard tail you. She took in her surroundings as she walked carefree into the forest. She knew she must return later so she wasnt allowedto go beyond the great lake. It wasnt long before it came into view.. She skipped up to it holding a large walking stick in her hand. She felt like a kid again and cherished it... She began twirling the stick in the water as she closed her eyes and listened to the bird calls echo around her.

5Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It always was quite out here, and glad this was his area. Human politics were becoming a bore to him, always having to please the people. Why couldn't he please himself? If only they were more savage, like the lords had. Tribes of these beasts, but instead he was trapped with a more formal village. Creating a heir would come soon, his species had a long lifespan. The sun was setting, and he was growing tired of keeping to himself. He needed another, human females were always tempting. He did own them, this was his land after all.

His head craned to the sound of foot steps, who was out here at this hour? Most likely his advisor out looking for him. He rose, but remained quiet as - a human. Wouldn't this mongrel know that this was forbidden? He rose, striding over. "You," Abaddon said as he approached. "This is off limits, get back to your village."

6Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:17 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Chenoa was enjoying herself, relaxing to the water that lapped at her feet. The birds calling as the mist swirked around her. Though she opened her eyes with a jolt as she saw a large wolf like creatures.. Really? Crap.. Thats a god. She thought arising to her feet as she drew back from the god. Her body quivered, she has never seen these creatures though she knew about them. Her feathered earings twirled as the wind grazed over the land once more.

Silence fell upon her as she tried to find something to say "I.. Didnt know. Im sorry." She said stepping back only to let off a shriek as she felt herself slip in mud. She arose to her knees as she cleared her throat and stood. She couldnt really think since her fear clouded her mind. She heard good things.. And really bad things about these gods.

7Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The girl was wearing odd things, and he knew his village was already full of odd people. "You should be heading back to your home, human." The creature spoke as he studied her. If he was a human, she would of been the type for him. But this was a stranger, and despite his urge to mate he wasn't ready to command her to get on her knees just yet. "Why are you out here, anyways?" Abaddon asked as he blinked his eyes. 

"I'm trying to keep you humans working, if I have to give a report to my King no crops have been harvested he'd remove my title as god of this territory." He spoke to her, raising his chin as he expected praise from her. He did own these humans, and her after all. He could begin to understand why his kind overthrew the human race and became the new rulers of the Kingdom.

8Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She tookthe split second to inspect his blazing coat. Yes he was a immpressive creature, but he seemed a bit irritable. She swallowed "Okay.. Ill go." She said her hands shaking. She didnt know much about their species beside the fact they overthrew humans and their ways. Though instead of whiping them from existance they allowed few to create small tribes while the rest were.. Desposed of. She was looking tiwards the forest before pausing and locking eyes with him once more "M-my ceremony. Coming of age..?" She recalled her voice a bit shaky yet calm.

She listened to his next words "Well.. We have been working hard.." She said trying to assure him their is nothing to worry about. She tried to remember her training if confronted by gods. How stupid is that. She bowed to him in acknowledgement.

9Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Coming of age?" He responded quickly, glad at least something obeyed him. Now, he was interested. He only got closer to her, blinking his pale yellow gaze at her. Blinking his eyes as he remained still. How humans grew up were odd. Celebrating each time they got older, why would they? It meant they just got closer to dying of old age. 

"You'll need to work harder, crops freeze in the winter and I can't tell the King how all my humans died." He simply stated as he stretched out, studying her figure once again.

10Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yes.." she felt a bit edgy for a moment seeing he moved a bit closer, but she remain where she stood. Her hair like usual neat, yet a bit messy as well. Her clothing was. A it muddied at the moment from her lovely little slip she had feom her.. Freak out. Though she could see he wasnt exactly that bad.. Just seemed a bit shady. Her fingers twirled round her woven dress ends as she heard him speak once more

It made her a bit nervous "Well so far everythings okay.." She said from what she knew from the tribe farmers.

11Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Why are you so tense?" He asked as he stepped closer, his ears perking forward curiously as he soon sat down. Staring at her, "You've only done a minor offense. I'm not going to hurt you," Abaddon with a yawn as he scratched at his ear with his hind paw. "Stay here with me, for a bit." He soon came to his decision as he glanced back towards the lake.

12Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked up at him "Oh.. I, to be honest have heard some nasty rumours of your species. Though I guess your not all that bad." She said glancing back towards the forest. She did slowly relax and crouched down to relax,for this was all a bit 'scary' to her. Though she appeared shy and fearful at the moment she had a very sweet and adventurpus personality when you get to break her outershell. "Okay.." She replied finally sitting down knowing it didnt really matter how much mud got on her, she would probably get lectured anyways. "A-are you sure? My dad may get worried." She said her heart beat slowing down..

13Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"If your father comes looking he should be honored." It wasn't often he let a human sit with him, a female no less. "And if he talks back he will be punished," Abaddon responded as his tail softly wagged. And he knew there would be an argument, humans would never change. It was why his kind came into rule, to be the peace keepers of the humans. If only they would listen. "Tell me, human. Who are you?"

14Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled partially. Prehaps a bit scared to.. She thought as she shifted herself into a more comfortable position. Her eyes widened as he spoke of punishment and she couldnt help but hope her father wouldnt come. He was a fighter and wasnt fond of them so.. You get the idea. She brushed her bangs from her eyes as she spoke "Im Chenoa.. Daughter of Kai. " She said at least giving him a bit about her.

15Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A pretty name matched the face, he remained still as his shoulders heaved. "I am prince Abaddon, but you know this surely." He spoke as he kept quiet for a brief moment, both names were unfamiliar to him. Humans always were fancy around them, but he suppose his own race was too. He stared out at the lake, watching the sun set. "I'm sure you understand why I've kept this place off limits. Few understand nature's beauty and would rather harm it."

16Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded knowing the name a bit. He was the leader of the land and could command anyone at will. If they didnt listen.. Well he wouldnt take nicely to that. She picked up a small twig and made little symbols and drawings. "Ya.. I have heard of clans plotting to begin harvesting the trees around here." She said. Though he knew wood was important animal were here first and had just as much of a right of their home as we do. She didnt really talk since she didnt know if that was okay considering she wasnt exactly an expert on the rules.

17Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His gaze landed at the lake's water. He still remained silent, listening to her. Of course, none would listen to him until he used force. Striking fear into the hearts of his people. It was better to be feared, than loved. "What do you do?" He asked, turning his muzzle to her. All this small talk was getting boring, but she was quite interesting. She listened and responded. A partial interest struck in him, and he was going to let it show. "The outfit looks... wonderful, by the way."

18Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She saw him looking at the water and she churned her own head to see the water. A steady amount of mjst atop the water as night slowly darkened the sky. "Im training to fight, and hunt. I at some point want to be good in most of the work types." She said looking over to her knuckles which were bruised from practice. She couldnt help but blush at his compliment "Thanks.. I must say the color of your fur is truly impressive." Shs said admiring his coat once more. Though the dress was uncomfortable a bit she to enjoyed the appearance of it.

19Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Have you ever been with another?" The male asked as he turned his head to stare at her, studying his frame as he remained silent after that. Turning his head back towards the lake with mist settling over it. "Think nothing of it, I know a beautiful female when I see one." 

20Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gripped her dress a bit nervous of where this would lead. He is just curious. She thought trying to assure herself. "N-no." She stuttered focusing on a small ant that had begun trailing across the mud. It seemed to be carrying another dead ant which made her raise an eyebrow. Her heart beat dropped before sky rocketing.. "What are you saying?" She said her voice questionable. She was feeling a bit edgy, edgy, yet remain.

21Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:59 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A 'relationship' as you humans call it. Ours are much different, we court and if we do not spark each others interests we don't become mates. From what I've studied you humans wait before becoming mates. Like a 'trial' I suppose." He stared at her, tilting his head. He could only study her more, his tail softly thumping. 

"I won't do anything to you, don't worry. Unless you asked, then I could not refuse." He simply said with a shrug, watching the waves ripple at the shore.

22Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She listened closely slowly relaxing. It was strange how they worked, but she continued to listen. "Ya.. Though right now I dont have a choice.. Mtpy father wants me to marry the big buff dude of the tribe." She said hopung to lighten the mood. Though she did find it a bit awkward for her seeing that he said he wouldnt refuse if she offered. Though she wasnt even thinking about such a thing. A human and a wolf god? She would be punished for such things seeing she already would be.. There were scouts everywhere and surely by now one saw them.

23Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"An arranged mate?" He spoke tilting his head more as he nuzzled her. Trying to get some sort of arousal going on in her. Thankfully, he wasn't heir to the Kingdom with this sort of attitude. And it was quite obvious he didn't know the entire 'husband and wife' thing humans had. "You humans keep getting weird each day," Abbadon said as he wagged his tail.

24Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yes.." She said feeling her hips warm up from that single touch. Gosh.. What is he doing to me. She laughed to herself as she sat close to him. The water lapped ay her already muddied dress as she lay close to the waters. "Heh.. Ya. Were full of suprises." She said glancing at him for a moment.

25Gods and Mortals. {o} Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abaddon remained silent as he went back to nuzzling her roughly, soon pausing to lick at her dress as he acted more feral than human. His tail kept on wagging, not bothering to look at her as he soon mumbled. "You truly are beautiful..." He trailed off, going back to nuzzling and licking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum