Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celestial Presence {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He was glancing around, trying to reach for the flowered tree as he soon shook his head at the idea. Watching her bathe and tend to herself he focused on other things, rearing up as he snatched at a branch of purple flowers before it snapped. Maret trotted over to her, dropping them at her side. "For you." The male said as he quickly turned away, beginning to nip at the grass close by.

77Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had finished grooming her coat which was a whole lot nicer looking now that she didnt have scorched patches and gaping wounds. She wrapped her tail around her bodice as the ice like ecpected already covered her legs,hips, and was crawling up her abdomen. She smiled as he gave her the flowers "Thank you." She said nuzzling his neck before admiring the petals of the flowers. Thats when she thought.. It seemed the water sped up her antler and fur regrowing so maybe it would be the same for him? "Matos why dont you wash off?" She said looking over his wounded hide.

78Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No," Maret simply responded as he went back towards one of the trees and laid down. Rubbing his antlers against the tree as his hooves stretched out. It was tempting to sleep, but without any need to it didn't feel right.

79Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her ears twitched as she cocked her head "Okay.. Well you look tired.. Maybe you should get some rest?" Shesaid noting his exhausted expression. She didnt understand why he didnt go in the healing waters, but she did not protest and simply lay her head on the sweet smelling grass.

80Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't need to rest," Maret responded. "I'll keep watch, rest." The male responded as he watched her, surely everything would be fine and he'd be able to leave her side once this all died down. He only felt bad when he looked at her, and instead glanced up at the trees.

81Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her ears pinned back "Im not tired. " She said softly. Thpugh in reality she felt a bit irritated that he was acting like its his fault "I need you to stop blaming yourself. Toughen up and get over it. I was hurt i know, but i dont care. Lets focus on right now instead of what happened before." She said harshly starting to get sick of it. Though the ice helped cool her temper as she arose walking towards him.

82Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No. I will not," Maret replied as he kept staring up at the trees. "I did something no god should have, I violated you when you were suppose to feel safe and I ended up harming you more." His throat rumbled as he pulled himself to his hooves. "I will not forget it, but instead I can move on."

83Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She growled,annoyance bubbling up as it only caused shards to spike at her hooves.. No she wouldnt hurt him. "Your right. You violated me.. You touched me while i slept beside you! I have every right in the world to hate you and stick a shard up your ass! But you know what I dont hate you! Not even for one bitter second. You didnt hurt me.. Those humans did. Blame them for my wounds not yourself." She said angrily,her voice softening towards the end. It was almkst like a vine that crawled up her front legs. Ice swirling around her body as her anger only fueled her reaction to the estrus. Though it also healf it back.. It caused it to stop at her neck.

84Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I..." He trailed off, at a loss for words as he remained silent. Staring at his hooves as the female yelled at him, he stared at her once she finished. Unsure of what to do, but his orange eyes studied her. He remained silent, trotting into the shallow water as he stared at the falls.

85Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She panted feeling a bit bad herself, but she was sick of him and his pith party. She was not going to deal with it. She watched as he went i to the waters. Just that soothed her. The ice sensing its bpundaries broken as it crept up her neck more. She shook her pelt feeling the cold coming back. She didnt care and just sat down. She just wanted him to be like he was when she first encountered him. Maybe a bit less serious. She smiled just at the thought.

86Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret soon laid down in the water, still remaining silent as his ears flattened. The bleeding in his ear had stopped, only a twinge of pain from his earring being ripped off remained. The water was soothing, but it did not soothe the mind. Maybe he should leave, it was becoming quite apparent his attitude wasn't welcomed as of right now. The silence was killing him, but a god would never admit such feelings to another.

He rose from the water, his sides dripping as his starry tufts slowly returned. "Let's keep moving," Maret spoke as he began to move on again.

87Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She followed behind a bit. Even with careful fotting ice followed. Yet this ice was.. Mlre aggressive i ghess. Small shard stuck out and she didnt feel very good. I am fine.. I am fine.. She said as she already felt the cold course through her veins. She wpu.d have to deal with this her whole cycle.. It was awdul but she chose to live with it.

88Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret came to a halt, turning around to face her as he got to close for comfort. Asserting his dominance as he pressed his muzzle against her shoulder, softly licking at any fur - or ice for that matter. He might as well try to help her, he had witnessed how bad it could get once out of control. And they couldn't keep moving to keep her from freezing up all the time.

89Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:09 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She paused seeing him approach and begin trying to lick the ice away. For a moment she rested her head on his neck before churning to the opposite site and lapping at what she could reach. Her ears twitched seeing he was being pretty dominant at the moment, but she didnt mind.

90Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret remained quiet as he groomed her, using his rough tongue to lap at her more. At her response, he made a small rumbling noise in his chest as he got lower. He still said nothing, that would only make this worse.

91Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was working on a very hard patch of ice that clumbed on her side. She swiped he tongue over it rpeatedly hoping to melt it.

92Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret softly nipped at her fur, moving to get closer to her body as the male nuzzled at her side. A soft sigh of uncertainty escaping his lips, but he went back to licking.

93Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As he nipped her hide softly, teasing her a bit. The ice she was lapping at roughly had suddenly melted. She smiked her tail flicking softly. She churned to him and began grooming his fur. Licking the fur on his neck.

94Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:19 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Nuzzling at her side, the male only got closer to her rump. Taking in her scent as he went more rough, the sudden change of attitude in him sparked more confidence as he gave her a lick at her core.

95Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She allowed him to lick her core, her soft tail moving to the side as she trailed down his neck. Softlt moving back up in which she lightly nipped his ear and the nape of his neck. Her soft eyes examining him.

96Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The tip of his stallion manhood began to poke out of his sheathe, only to get closer to her core as he roughly licked. Sticking his tongue inside for a moment, nostrils snorting as he pressed his cheek against her rear.

97Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The ice melted, drops of water falling from her coat. She nuzzled him roughly as a light groan escaped her lips as she felt his tongue slip inside her folds. She could see his manhood's tip poking from his sheath. She leaned over and gave it a soft lick.

98Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He just wanted to mount her now, feeling her press her tongue against his tip as he stuck his tongue back inside. Exploring her walls roughly before pulling away, he was fully unsheathed with a hard erection waiting to be pleased. Maret still remained quiet in this process, waiting no time to mount her quickly.

99Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her core was wet and swollen by the time he mounted her. She could feel his member press at her entrance. Her body wanted it.. Craved it. And she built the feelings for him.. She loved him. Yet quite as well except for a light moan that her lips as she felt a light oressure at her entrance.

100Celestial Presence {o} - Page 4 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:34 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His ear twitched, pressing his member against her lips as he soon pushed it in. He remained still for a moment, pressing forward as he gripped at her mane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum