Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celestial Presence {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:16 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret let out another rumble as he cried out her name, tight walls trying to milk him of his seed but he refused it just yet. Digging deeper into her hips and slamming his entire length into her, trying to repeat this process as much as he could.

227Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She couldnt hold back her climax, her juices rushing warmly over his cock. Her body skaing as her limbs became weakened. Her walls hugging his member as she cotninued with her orgasm until finally it stopped. She was panting and exhausted though awaited his own.

228Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:28 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her warm juices came quick, lubricating both of their sexes as he prodded at her crevix. Ramming into her and listening to the noises she made. His cock twitching as he soon released, cum bursting from him and into her womb as he let out a groan.

229Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:31 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned feeling the fluid rush into her. Slickening her walls and warming up her insides. Exhausted she was now, breathing kanoured as he legs shook. Rain cooled the wind and she wanted to actually go out and cool off. Pleasure still raking her body.

230Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:33 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I love you," Maret groaned as he pulled out. Left over seed dripping from both of them as he could only stare at her core. Oh, how he already wanted to do it again. Maybe he'd get lucky later, shutting his mind of all those thoughts he stared at her.

231Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:36 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She turned around grooming her clit from the dripping seed. She rushed ro him, pressing her head against his neck "I.. Love you to." she said softly in his ear.

232Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:51 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He nuzzled her roughly, the musky scent from them breeding was heavy in the air. "Be mine," Maret nipped at her ears. Offering another lick to her core, trying to clean up the mess he had made.

233Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:54 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She grinned "With pleasure.." She said rubbing against him as he cleaned her core. She leaned down and cleaned his member, licking up the salty liquid.

234Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:04 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He groaned at her touch, he nuzzled her and gave her one more lick. "You're too kind," Maret spoke as he gave her another nuzzle. Only to bite down as she carried on, his tail wagging faintly.

235Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:08 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her tongue swirling over his sheath and stomach in which was wet from the intercourse. She enjoyed the taste and savoured it. Lapping smooth and slow.

236Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:48 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He playfully nipped at her, taking in her scent only to let out a sweet sigh. He pawed at the ground, wanting to pull away but he could only groan.

237Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:50 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Minutes passed and she finished. Letting her tongue wash iver her muzzle as she nuzzled him. Her furry tail wrappung around him. The groan making a sweet giggke escape.

238Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:36 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Do you want to stay here for a bit?" He blinked at her, pressing his cheek against hers as he took in her scent. This was relaxing, and he could get use to this. Moving on was more positive, but staying and trying to settle down... he couldn't pick.

239Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:39 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yes.. until the storm dies down." She said straying from him to lap up some water. Her ears twitching as rain dappled her hot coat. She shook it afterwards lating in the middle of the den and offering him to lay alongside her. Nudging his leg and nosing his cheek.

240Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:47 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He followed her, placing himself next to her to preserve body heat until the storm died down. Listening to the weather get worse and worse. "We're heading into more untamed land, the only humans that will be there are probably dead." He murmured, glancing at her. "Tell me about your origins."

241Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:49 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled as he lay beside her, snuggling close. "Sounds fun." She said. Her ears perked "Like.. where i came from?" She asked cocking her head.

242Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:16 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yes," Maret responded as he blinked his amber eyes at her, nodding his head quickly as he awaited for her to begin. "We'll stay as long as you please, or until it is dangerous."

243Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Well.. I was born from the snow after thick snowstorm came. The place which.. I guess i calk my home is RiverBed forest.. " She said tail flicking.

244Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret nodded his head, remaining quiet as he listened to her. "That makes sense." The male responded as he let out a short yawn, ear flicking.

245Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Where did you come from?" She asked already knowing but loving to ask questions. She leaned into his fur, snuggling into it. The warmth nice.

246Celestial Presence {o} - Page 10 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"The night sky created me," Maret said with a shrug. That made the most sense, didn't it? His tail twitched as he nodded his head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum