Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celestial Presence {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She continued,so close yet farther than ever. She was near passing out, but fought to stay awake. Maybe keaving wasnt such a wise decision. It seemed as if someone had trapped her in snow and ice as she trembled. Hypothermia waring her down. As she reached the last small, very small slope she lost her footing as the ice seemed to affect that too. She tumbled along the rocks, leaving jagged ice pieces. Falling into the golden grass, yet it was warm here, but it seemed as if nothing had changed. He remained sprawled out in the field, her breathing already collapsing on her slowly. Yet she fought to stay awake ad she tried to get up..

152Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Oh right, the male reminded himself of the annoying ice problem she was having. With a snort, the male soon enough set off to try and find her. Maret was already stressed enough as it was, and she was going to get a good scolding if she was still alive. He trotted through the mountains with ease now that the weather had died down, his tail twitching as he showed little remorse.

Ah, there it was. The beautiful meadow across the mountains which was an utter paradise for those who could find it. He made his way down the rugged path, absolutely fuming as he charged his way down. The god could only snort as he found her freezing body, "You idiot!" He let out a snort as he galloped his way over to her. "What were you thinking?! Do you want to die?" He carried on his stressed rant as he pressed himself next to her, the heat of his anger against the ice.

153Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She could barely stand, jumping slightly as she heard the rocks. It was maret.. Her back legs collapsed on her "If I stayed there I definantly would.." Shs said her voice barely heard. Instead she flattened her ears against her skull as she let him yell at her. The boiling heat from his anger doing a great job at her frozen coat. She felt she could breath once more as after a moment water dripped from her coat. Though she dare not look at him.

154Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're killing me!" He responded with a snort as he rose to his hooves, shaking his head as he shoved his hooves into the dirt. Twisting up the flowers as he acted more untamed than civilized. He soon remained silent, glancing back at the flowers he had mangled and remained silent.

155Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She arose "Than why.. Why do you put up with me than? If it really pains you that much than leave.." She said her voice hoarse as tears streamed from her cheeks and onto the golden grass.. She felt awful, and scared. She didnt want to hurt him or hurt herself. She knew he was fed up with her so she said it bluntlty.. "I dont want to hurt you." She said knowing that being around him pained him dearly.

156Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Because I..." He snorted as his hooves dug deeper into the flowers, twisting them up as his nostrils flared. "Because I care for you! Risking your life and acting like a child! If I left you alone only more things would happen!" He responded as he shook his head, tearing up the dirt.

157Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:19 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She narrowed her eyes "Ya.. Well thanks. I think I have been shit on enough to know no matter what more things happen no matter what." She said her voice cold. "And dont you dare call me a child, but you know what thanks for caring a ton for me. Makes me feel better when your screaming at me im a idiot." She said as she grunted.

158Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:31 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret's ears pinned against his skull at her words, he shook his head as he remained quiet. He stopped ruining the flowers as he simply stared at them. He let out a sigh, "You're right." He simply said as he turned to face her. "I'm sorry," Maret spoke as he began to trot off back to the mountains.

159Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:45 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her fury was uncontrollable as the shards shot up, ripping her shoulded by accident. Blood spilling from the wound as she remain unfazed. She watched as he moved uo the mountains, tears streeaming down her cheeks as sadness seemed to slowly kill her.

160Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:49 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret stopped at the beginning of the mountain as he simply laid down, staring at the few remaining flowers before it would turn into a rigid and bitter terrain. He stared at his hooves, looking at the stars in his slowly growing coat as he shut his eyes.

161Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:51 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed as she limped deeper into the plain. Thats what she did best at.. Running from her sadness. Though it seemed it always won the fight.. She tried not to move her now injured leg, but it still bked. It was as if the shard was meant.. To kill her but missed by an inch. Blood dripped onto the flowers and folden grass as she was half way across the giant plain. Her chest heaving as she sat down, washing her tongue over the wound.

162Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:03 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His eyes were partially clouded with anger and sadness. Unable to move as he remained still, shivering violently as he bit his lips. Drawing blood and ignoring the pain for now, cursing quietly at himself. He was a fucking fool, and he should of been dead at this point. A useless god he was now, he shut his eyes and murmured to himself.

163Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:11 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her tongue grazed over her wound, blood continuing to seep out after each lick. Her own ice wouldnt heal kt since it was by it. She wanted to jump off a cliff right now and she eventually didnt xare about the wound. Even walking on her leg as she continued slowly across the field. yes it was very warmw hich kept her ice away for now.. Though she felt like her heart was ripped out.. She knew that it was her fault. He was right thag she was being an idiot but not a child.. Her anger pushed the words out as her fury fueled her.. She wanted to cry as the white fur was now stained eith blood.. "Theres no going back.. H-he probably hates you. You already proved your point you didnt want him around.." She growled before looking back at the distant mountains "But I need you so much.. I love you and being away is murderous.." she sakd knowing though return would only cause him to be angry.

164Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He rose. He wasn't going to waste his freedom, crossing the mountains again would be a death wish. He could only move on, he'd forget about her centuries later. His shaky, long legs as he dragged himself across the field. Glancing down as he noticed some of the flowers tinted with a red hue, obviously from her blood. Shaking his head, the male remained still unsure of to follow or go a different direction. But for now, he followed.

165Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:21 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had to stop for a good 3 minutes as she felt quite drained. Though she only walked, it was probably from the open wound. The wound was deep and went up her shoulder, so very close to her throat. It made her shiver.. As she rested though the scarlet fluid ran down slowly onto the ground. She lapped at her shoulder a littke more as she felt a little better.. Moving at a slow dreadful oace as her wound dragged her down.

166Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He still followed the blood, the scent only got stronger and the more and more paranoid he got. She would refuse him, and yell at him. He did deserve it, his tail dragging after him in the flowers. A faint outline of something, anything in the distance. "Hello?" He called out, unsure if it was just his cloudy eyes playing tricks on him.

167Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:36 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He could hear his voice and cringed "P-please stop.." She said as her mind was fuzzy. It sounded as if his voice continued to echo. She shook her head as she carries on, nearly having to simply stop the rest of the day because of the hallucinations she was having from lack of blood. "First I nearly die from my ice, now it really is trying to kill me.." She said as she could even smell coyotes. Any creature who smelled blood knew it was a free food ticket..

168Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Stop, stop!" He cried out as he began to pick up the pace, maybe he was crazy. But she just kept getting into trouble, and he hated it. In all his years being alive he had never felt more stressed out than he had right now. "Stop! Listen to me!" He cried as he dashed through the flowers, "I swear if you don't listen to me I'll kill you myself!"

169Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:52 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She did not listen, her ears flattening against her head as she pushed herselft to go quicker. Her mind seeming to drift as it almost seemed the sky went black, the grass and trees swaying softly as she heard the voices. She shook her head grunting. "Shhh." She grumbled.

170Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Listen to me! Why aren't you!?" He screamed as he carried after her, why was she being so stubborn? "Stop! Just stop! Please!" Shrieking he felt himself lose his balance, toppling into the earth as he let out a wince of pain. He forced himself back up, limping after her. "Come back here! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" 

171Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:59 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The voices sounded drowned which only gave her an eerie feeling as the workd she was in was dead sikent besides the faint murmering and echoes of his voice. Her body seemed ro sag as she felt ill... Like throwing up. Though she managed ro hear the words sorry "Stop being sorry and shh.. Your giving me a headache." She said feeling she lost her sanity. Well for now until she recovered. Sphe was very close to her but she kept at the quick trot.

172Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:01 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Listen to me! Please, you sound insane!" He cried out, limping after her. He just needed to be closer, he could easily tackle her even if his leg was acting him. "I don't fucking care! Stop! You're going to get yourself killed!" He bleated out, somehow managing to limp close enough to try and tug at her tail.

173Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:06 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Insane.. No no no." She said as she began seeing what seemes to be tint stars approaching her. "Go away. You should be in the sky. Stars dont beling down here." She said her boy shaking before she fell. Her legs shook as she panted roughly. "Go back to the sky." She said softly almost as if she was sad. Her eyes began to close slightly.

174Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:09 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Finally, she fell over. He was about to literally kill her, but she was already doing that on her own. "You idiot!" He fumed as he let his frustration and sadness burst out, resting himself next to her as he began to lick at her wounds. "You can't fucking die here, you're not allowed too. I'll make sure you have no star in the sky if you do!" He hissed sharply as he continued to lick at her wound, "You're not allowed too!" He repeated again, "I love you! See, I said it! Wake up, wake up..."

175Celestial Presence {o} - Page 7 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:14 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her body quivered as her breathing aas shallow and ragged. Barely alive as snow formed over the wound creating a wall. Her ice shards poked around her, only for ice to coat the ground around her creating almost a cushion. Her ice wanted to kill her.. It was the snow that was like her. Fighting to keep it away from her. The snow that covered her wound didnt take long to churn scarlet. "Tired.." She said wanting to sleep "I need to sleep.." She said staring distantlt at his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum