Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celestial Presence {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:42 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret nodded his head as he followed after her, watching her lay down he soon followed after her. Pressing his slightly chilled fur against her own, pressing his snout against her cheek. Listening to the howling wind outside.

127Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her eye color dimmed as a yawn left her throat. She nuzzled him back, and like before she rest against his chest. His warmth was nice as the ice barely formed for the remainder the session did its work. Her soft tail wrapping around him.

128Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Get some rest," Maret murmured as he nuzzled her, pressing his snout against her fur as the weather outside only appeared to get worse. When he craned his neck over towards the entrance of the cave, it was only blurry and white.

129Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded as her eyes slowly closed. Moments later she had drifted, the ice remaining a small line. Her body twitched every now and again as she nuzzled into his stary fur.

That night,it wasnt more than 4 hours before a small line of the cool frozen liquid shot up her legs, roaming over her body like a snake. Wrapping around her waist, almost like rope. Her body was going on a rampage. Multiple ice shoots twirling around her body and face creating wild patterns and designs. It was than that the web like lines stopped. They than began expanding slowly, awaiting to meet the other lines..

130Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret had remained awake the entire time, keeping silent as he did not feel the need to speak. Glancing out towards the cave, unaware of the events happening next to him as he let out a yawn. Only craning his head towards her and slowly watching the ice. "Wake up," Maret rumbled as he nudged her. "You're acting up again."

131Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shifted slightly before her eyes half opened "Ill be fine.." She said her exhaustion controlling her at the moment. Though she snapped out of it as she felt the piercing cold which caused her to cry out. It seemed ro make small pins in her skin to keep hold.. She panted as one of the lines expanding met with the other. Ice trailing down and circulating through the stone below. Her ears layed flat against her head in anooyance "This is really starting to hurt.. And get on my nerves." She said rubbing against the wall, which only caused small scractches to the thick ice.

132Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You need to warm up again," Maret spoke softly as he watched quietly. Pressing himself against her to try and create some short of heat. "I shouldn't of brought you here, I'm sorry." The male quietly apologized as he nuzzled her again.

133Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I know.. And its fine. We had to get away from the humans." She said pressing her head against him as warmth radiated off of him. Though it barelt affected the hard shield of ice. Though every bit helped and. She remained there for a couple of minutes staring out into the blizzard.

134Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Maret rubbed against her, "It's only getting worse." He responded to her as he began to lick at the ice, soon pushing away his snout to try and get at her fur. He didn't want to do it again so soon, and not risk pregnancy.

135Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed "I know.. Its already pushing mynlimits." She said at the small ice shards from the ice pierced her skin. She too djdnt want tomhave another session so early.. Than pregnancy would be on the chart. It was no use when he licked at the solid frozen coat. It was starting to get difficukt to mkve with put cringing in pain as the shards slit your flesh.

136Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We may have to breed again," Maret spoke as he looked at her softly. "I can't risk having you freeze over after your chance of freedom." He mumbled as he nuzzled her, she was cold to the touch.

137Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her ears laid back "But so soon..? I coukd get pregnant.." She said painfulky shifting her legs. Her body teitched underneath the ice, her own eyes chilling. She continued to press against him,unaware of the ice that began creepy up on his spine.

138Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Only if you want it," Maret responded as he glanced away again to see the blizzard growing outside. The howling wind was surely keeping many creatures in their homes tonight.

139Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I dont want to make the decision.." She sajd softly looking up at him. Her kegs shook softly as ice twirled up, snow forming on her eyelashes. There must be another way.. She looked over outside only to see white which made her eyes widen.. Were they snowed in?

140Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's life or death," Maret responded as he rose. Only swearing as he stared at the blocked entrance, he was tired. And this sure wasn't helping him, his starry fur seemed to grow dimmer and dimmer with each stressful moment as he soon trotted towards the entrance and grumbled.

141Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Than I would rather live.." She said with a sigh as a line of ice crawled around her ears and face. "Were snowed in to.." She said ears flattening which broke the new line of ice. Her tail swayed softly as she approached the snow wall. "This is my element.. We will be fine." She said before pressing her antlers against the snow. The snow shook before creating a tunnel to outside. She forgot to mention she could control the cold weather with ease, but not change it.. Only add a few minor things.

142Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm tired of this," Maret responded with a grunt. Trotting back towards the cave as he laid himself down, curling himself up. He stared at her, shutting his eyes.

143Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her ears laid back. "Arent we all?" She said in a suprisingly cols voice. She lay elsewhere, in the corner opposite of him. She nestled against the semi warm srone as she could feel the stiffness of her limbs closing in, she didnt care and simply folded them underneath her. Moments later she fell asleep.

144Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Get some rest," Maret spoke as he watched her. A huff escaping his lips, he might as well drag her to the desert at this point. He shook his head at such bitter thoughts, turning his head and laying down.

145Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

**** 3:00****

Ninani had been asleep for only a short period of time. In the small corner she lay ice layered the walls. She was barely consciousa she knew she must find some warmth.. [S-so c-cold..[/i] She thought even chattering in her mind. She arose to stiff legs, the blizzard had ended and she walked out. Knowing she couldnt be tracked down by humans in snow. Ahead was a large plain where the snow ended. She planned to go there were it was hopefully warmer. She pulled through the snow shivering like a mad person. The shards created a seemingly spiked collar around her throat, threatening to pierce her veins.

146Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was rare for Maret to sleep, but he was stressed. He'd let it slide for now, he woke up and stretched out. Pushing himself to his hooves as he glanced around. Did she leave him? The male let out a sigh, maybe she did. The god soon began to trot out of the cave as he glanced around. He was unsure of what to feel, anger? Relief? He shook his head and began to trot off.

Last edited by Azure on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

147Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:45 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

/Wait, confused. She left because she needed to get to the warmer plains. She left. @.@/

148Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Oh! I'm so sorry It's pretty late where I am ;;  *edits*

149Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

/Ish okay. :3/

150Celestial Presence {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Celestial Presence {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There you go! <3 )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum