Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 20]

201The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:28 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled "He's like a pup. Wants everything and if anyone says other he throws a fit." She said basically saying what he did.

202The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:26 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly. "But I have a feeling this 'pup' won't grow up until both of us are dead." He said. "Or more or less, me dead." He finished.

203The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She grimaced "I won't let him kill you. I got you into this mess so if anything I would be the one between his jaws." She said with a serious look. "Either that or I'll kill the bitch." She said with a soft laugh.

204The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:53 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Heh, technically, i got myself into this. i was the one spying on the Pack." He said with a small shrug. "But, if he does, then we can both kill him." He added.

205The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I don't care I take credit. I have barely anything to live for... And I like the idea of us killing him together. Shit.. I just want him to go away." She said a hint of grief in her eyes.

"Hey boys I got her scent" One of the guards said the enticing heat of scent had aroused them slightly as they followed it nearing a small place. "Easy.." He said with a laugh. He watched trotting near the door with his recruits and clawed the door.

206The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:29 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled sadly at her. "He'll get bored trying to find us. We just have to-" He trailed off as he heard scratching at the Door, and he frowned in confusion. "What...?" He mumbled.

207The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Uhmm? How do we react to that she said jumping from the couch and churning into a wolf while still in the air nearly slipping, but managing you land "That is a lot easier to do outside.." She said managing to crack a joke in the situation.

He scratched again his claws tearing at the door.

208The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He suddenly turned into his Wolf as he saw the claws rip through the door. He, also nearly slipped. "Yeah... I always do it outside.." he said, cracking a small smile. But his eyes turned icy, and alert. A growl racking at his throat.

209The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She followed his lead letting off a small growl her mouth agape her fangs visible. Her tail was curled slightly over her back as it raised in agression.

He continued raking his claw through the door until he could see through. His almond eyes looking through the small hole his pupil shrinking at the sudden brightness. He smiled muttering "gotcha" as he backed away a little.

210The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hide!" He growled lowly to Vendetta. he had a plan. He suddenly sprinted behind a Sofa, waiting for the right time to Strike. he glared at Vendetta, to make sure she did as he said. for now anyway. The plan he had, would hopefully stop them from getting badly hurt.

211The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She sighed rolling her eyes before squeezing herself in the cabinet under the sink. She watched closely.

The guard finally slammed through they door splinter flying everywhere his guards rushing through the opening in the door snarling viscously "Time to go home princess.." They snarled. There was at least 8 of them and 2 of them and they all stayed tightly together snarling.

212The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:00 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He could see if he was careful, and curled silently at how many there were. He silently went to the other side of the sofa, and was near the Wolf at the back of the group. He was a lot larger than this Wolf. So he singled out this one.

213The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The guard snarled shifting ordering them to flatten their back to one of the walls. This could avoid any surprise attacks. The took in the smells singling out the two of the male and female. They grinned at the smells knowing their mission would be over soon.

V watched intently her fangs bared, but no sound released.

214The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:17 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Before the Wolf he had singled out, got to a good spot, Zenith pounced across the room, and, in mid-air, he had already locked his jaws around the Wolf's throat, pressing down, snarling loudly.

215The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

They all reacted at the attack and piled atop zenith all holding a grip on him. Knowing that this is the wolf that the would kill. One had a tight grip on zeniths throat and another on his spine.on had his end and the others held onto his legs. "Goodbye asshole." The lead guard snarled.

216The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:25 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was not expecting that them attacking. He had the plan on threatening on killing the Wolf he had in his jaws. Stupid! He curled in his head. He could not move the way they all held him. He snarled viciously. "Go on." He barked. ""You Wolves always like to follow orders anyway." He chuckled.

217The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

They crunched hard blood spilling from where they bit. "If you say so. " the lead grinned.

"STOP YOU FUCKS" Vendetta snarled her eyes full of fury as she leapt onto one of the wolves tearing with the fury she heald. Shet was tired and just wanted to end this. "YOU KILL HIM AND I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE." She snarled as she tore at muscle the wolf releasing his throat howling in pain to get her. Only 3 wolves stayed on him before they piled on her as she raged tearing into the other wolf without stopping as they threw her down. She grabbed ahold of his throat crunching down with all her energy heating a loud crack as the wolf fell dead. Another wolf slammted her head down. "Stop your tantrum!" He snarled through her fur.

218The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

When pressure was let off when some Wolves went to attack Vendetta, he twisted, and clamped down on the closest Wolves leg, and bit down, hearing a break, and the Wolf yelping and running off. He bucked up, smashing one in the neck, making him chock as his paws hit the others windpipe.

219The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The wolvzes on him yelped one of them screaming and running as he broke his leg. The other falling with a choking gasp for air. The other fleed knowing he would be next. Vendetta just went limp with exhaustion from her rage.

220The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith leaped ofnto his paws, and leaped, snarling and barking violently, snatching the first one he got near with his jaws, and tugged at they skin wildly.

221The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The few guardsbkeft stayed on V only 2 of the strongest staying on her the other two strong ones leapt at him snarling.

222The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:53 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He snarled, swiping up with his sharp claws to ones neck at they leaped towards him.

223The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The wolf fell backwards the cut gushing blood as he fell whining as he lost blood. The other one matched onto his chest fiercky snarling.

224The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith went down with the Wolf, and fiercely tussled with the Wolf on the ground, getting a few good bites on the Wolf.

225The Moon and the Stars - Page 9 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:03 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The wolf snarled finally giving up and breaking free and running away. The other two wolves also ran leaving V. Though V was in tear as as she got back up. Staring at the lead wolf she killed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next