Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 20]

176The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:25 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned. "I always get into trouble. So it'll be normal for me." He laughed softly. He gave a small yawn, stretching.

177The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:26 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She had already fell asleep before she heard him.

178The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:30 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her for a moment. He then sighed, and picked up a thin cover, and laid it over her. He then walked out the room, and into his bedroom, flopping on the bed.

179The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:33 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She gripped the covers softly like she usually did.

180The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:39 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He slowly began to drift off. Vendettas weak heat scent completely disappearing from his mind as he slept.

181The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:43 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

**any ideas?***

182The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:51 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Hmm..... Maybe we could have the two just get closer and more comfortable with each other. Or we could spike up the action and get Ren back into the Picture.)

183The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:01 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(I think both are a great idea. I know Ren will come after them, but that would be a bit since he still has to pinpoint the location. I'm very proud no mating at all and we are on the 12th page XD)

184The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:51 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Oh I just noticed that xD An actual story to go by Smile So, lets just get them to get comfortable with eachother just now)

Zenith was sprawled out on the bed. And, soon after, he started to stir from his slumber.

185The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:05 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Good idea Very Happy)

Her stomach aroused her from her sleep fiercely reminding her she skipped eating yesterday. She sighed giving off a groan as she stretched smiling seeing he placed a blanket on her last night "Heh.." She smiled folding it wondering if he was awake.

186The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:12 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grumbled softly, and turned around, trying to get more sleep. Zenith.. well, was a bit stubborn when waking up. he'll always try to get some more sleep when it wasn't needed.

187The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She finally came to the conclusion he was asleep, and honestly she would be to if her stomach hadn't reminded her. She quickly changed into her wolf form leaving her clothing in the bathroom before opening the door by pushing her muzzle soon remembering she should have formed outside. She leapt out rubbing against one of the pine trees as a scent marker so she knew where to go when finished. It wasn't long before she found the mossy grass scent of a rabbit. Her mouth watered as she stalked it chasing it down and digging her fangs into its neck and buried it to get when she caught something for Zenith. After all he has been helping. She managed to catch a few things seeing that with more space comes more prey. Her jaws were stuffed with a rabbit, a vole, a wood pigeon, and a frog she caught when she was drinking from a nearby small pond. She almost had to leave some of it. She came inside rearing up to drop them in the sink. She quickly changed and began.

She first had to wash the food cleaning the fur with cool water before skinning them placing their coats outside to dry. She than buttered them and added pepper, garlic and other things she found while searching in the cupboards. She than put them in a pan and let them cook in their own juices and olive oil. She prepared the meals each getting a half of the creatures. She got two glasses and filled them with water and sat down at the small dining table. She began to eat her stomach pleased with the food she cooked.

188The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:44 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith was just asleep, when a smell of food started to come to his senses. Her frowned, sniffing the air. Did he leave something cooking? But then he forgot about Vendetta, and exclaimed in confusion. He could smell different smells, and made the connection that Vendetta must have went out hunting. He got up, sitting on the edge of the bed, yawning.

He then got up, and walked out the bedroom, and followed the smell of food. he then saw Vendetta sitting down eating. "Well, i guess you were hungry?" He asked chuckling softly.

189The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well not eating for a whole day your stomach will surely remind you." She said gulpig down some of the meat. "Anyways sit down and eat you look starved." She said pointing her fork at him.

190The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave another stretch, and yawned. "Eh, yeah, you're right there." He said. he walked over, and sat down on the chair. "Well, you can cook better than me... I'll give you that." He said. He then started to eat the food on the plate.

191The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I learned a few things at the camp and that's cooking a good meal." She said taking a sip of her water. "So today.." She said looking back at him.

192The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nodded slowly, taking another bite of food. he looked up at her. "Hm?" He frowned at her.

193The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I love to relax, but do we have a.. Plan?" She said raising a curious eyebrow. She dropped her fork on her plate leaning on her arm.

194The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:26 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His face took on a troubled look. He gave a small sigh. "A plan..?" He repeated. He gave a sigh. "We watch out... Keep our movements low." He said. "If you're even wanting this life, as a Rogue.. that's the two main Plans for survival." He said. "But this time, even more so with that pack more than probably looking for us." He sighed.

195The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Obviously, well than.." She said leaning back on her chair before grabbing her plate "You finished?" She said her hand held out.

196The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:44 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, shaking his head. "Heh, no. You cooked. only fair if I wash." He said, picking up his empty plate.

197The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well than." She said placing her plate next to him "Have fun." She said walking back to the couch "Have not sat on one of these if forever." She said loudly.

Ren awoken in he doctors den arousing only to gag whining. "What the hell?" He said his memories coming back to him "That bitch." He growled calling his guards "V go after her while I recover, and ki whoever she is with." He said snarling. "Y-yes alpha." They said before leaping out of the den.

198The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his eyes, taking the plates to the sink,and putting on the water, soaking them in the water. "Hm, Has it? Gets kinda boring after a while." He chuckled.

199The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I know, but don't spoil the moment." She said with a dangerous growl. "What did you think when ren appeared?" She said churning her gaze to him.

200The Moon and the Stars - Page 8 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned at her. "Nothing much...." He said. "I just thought of him as somebody that wants to be in charge of everything. Goes on a  fit if he doesn't get what he wants." He said. "That's just my first impression." He quickly added

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next