Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 20]

101The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well than I guess you won't like me." She said plainly , but failed and let out a small giggle.

102The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:39 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shook his head. "Yeah, but your different. You haven't ripped my head off." He grinned.

103The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She made a angry face at him "You forgot the word yet" she said stretching. She was amazed at how well she got along with a guy who was a rogue. If anyone found out..

104The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:55 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smirked softly, a small smile on his face. "But you are. It's like you're judging me. Most Pack Wolves would just leap. Aiming for the throat." He said.

105The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled at him "Thanks. It feels nice to be different." She said her sweet side appearing. Something she tried to hide. Very few people saw this side of her.

106The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah, it is. Isn't it" He smiled. Since he has travelled a lot, he as seen a lot of different attitudes. He wouldn't know. But he thinks some of the Pack Wolves act differently to fit in. "Good to be different. Makes life a whole lot fun in my thoughts." He explained.

107The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded her head leaning against a tree he eyes looking at the sky. "Well than.." She said lowly.

108The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:25 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As silence grew between them, Zenith cleared his throat. "So..." He said. Having no idea what to do, or talk about. He did keep an eye out though. The Pack might smell his scent.

109The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:40 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She just shrugged seeing the silence between them, but than she heard a growl and a familiar scent crossed her. "Ren.." She saidnlooking at him to run.

"Not so fast.. I have to punish you two first.. Yours is death and pretty V.. Is beating. For disobedience and yours ttesspassing." Ren snarled appearing.

110The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:51 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith froze as the voice came to his ears. And then a Wolf walked out. So.. this was Ren.. "You're going to beat one from your own Pack?" Zenith asked, after what the Male said. He narrowed his eyes. "But, I'm guessing you're going to at least try and kill me, before beating her. Hm?" He thought out loud. "Well then." He said, glaring at Ren. "You seem so confident in your territory." He said. He backed up, and out of the scent borders. "Lets see how well you'll fend in my territory." He challenged.

111The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:11 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Someone's got to give her discipline! And you are paying the price." He snarled at him before rolling his eyes at his comment "I am not a trespasser like you. I have better things to deal with anyways.." He said hi s tail flicking as he lept at V pinning her down.

V yelped as she was pinned by the massive wolf her jaws snapping at him knowing any real damage she did would just earn her a ticket to hell." She narrowed her eyes at Zenith "Zenith.. Just go. He will hurt you." She said her eyes pleading for him to just leave.

**"
"Shut up!" He said latching his fangs around her throat and picking her up with ease and thrashing her down before approaching her once more repeating it again. "Run puppy. I am giving you a ticket to survive." He said eyeing Zenith as he stood over V.

112The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:17 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith glared at Ren. He couldn't do suit in Human form. Rent was in Wolf form. He would rip Zenith apart. When Ren said to just leave, Zenith just smirked. He turned, and walked into the shadows. A plan already forming.

113The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:22 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ren continued to throw her around like a ragdoll biting and clawing her knowing if she crossed her again the beating would be worse. He lapped at his mouth sighing "I'm sorry I had to do that love, but I must punish you.." He said softly in her ear.

V snarled "Your such an ass.. Don't act sorry.." She murmered the first part only telling him the second. Ren growled scooping her up by the scruff.

114The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:28 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith hadn't actually left. He had changed into his Wolf form. He slowly stalked through the Shadows. Despite his White coat, the Shadows shielded him, and only two blue icy flames could be seen. He had been watching. How Ren attacked. It was like watching a Pup going in a tantrum because it Parent had restricted something. It was a little funny to watch him.

The moment Ren picked up V, that is when Zenith leaped at him like a lightning Bolt. Crashing into him, snarling.

115The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:32 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ren gasped crashing forward dropping V and tumbling over her. He quickly bound up snarling drool mixed with blood dripping from his fans "You bitch are dead.." He said leaping and crashing against him his weight bringing zenith down easily.

V got up panting lapping at the blood drizzle from her mouth before standing she snarled forgetting that she was the alpha and more like the enemy she leapt digging her canines into his side causing blood to draw.

116The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:38 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith growled, snapping his jaws wildly at Rens face. He kicked up, his claws digging into Rens skin. This was the type of Wolf Zenith would love to kill. "I don't think so." Zenith snarled, snapping, and aiming for his neck.

117The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ren snarled rearing up before he went for his neck and he landed his claws leaving gashes on him, and the weight crashing down on him could cause some bruising. He ignored vendettas attack and
Focused on the first problem. He latched his fangs on his throat tightly trying to avoid his jaws, but finding it difficult.

**'*
V snarled keeping in mind that biting him in the side wouldn't do much, but she lost her grip and fell when he reared, but she quickly bound biting into the same wound she left.

118The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith gasped as Reb locked his jaws around his neck. He had to get free. Quick. He then had an idea. He started to twist his head around. But that made his skin on the neck tear and rip. He ignored it the best he could. When he was sure he was close to get a good grip, and at Rens ear. Snatching onto it with brute force. He started to tear and pull at his ear. At the same time, he was kicking up with his legs to push him off.

119The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:40 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ren whined releasing at the shear pain from the tearing of his sensitive ear. He snarled latching his fangs instead on the side of his face or cheek. He also began to thrash his lower body in attempt to remove V from his side.

120The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Even with the pain that happened when Ren bit his face, he held onto the Wolf's ear. He tugged harder, feeling blood seep into his jaws as the ear started to rip. But, due to the thin skin of his cheek, some blood dripped from the wound Ren was making.

121The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ren snarled finally releasing and tumbling back shaking him from his ear. His paw rubbed over it now stained with blood. He looked up holding his grounds taking notice V released exhausted. He smiled "Sleepy? Bitch." He snarled leaping.

122The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith stood up, his white fur bristling in anger. His canines showing viciously. "From what I heard, you Pack Wolves are supposed to treat eachother the same. No matter what they have done." He said, coldly.

123The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well your just a pest that needs to be removed." Ren said missing by a little. His cinnamon fur bristled as he eyed Zenith.

Vendetta growled standing up . "Zenith.. We better go." She said her fur bristling not in anger, but fear. Thus wolf could easily kill her since he was massive and its considered bad luck to injure a alpha. Her eyes were pleading.

124The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:26 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Heh, I don't give a Crap of what you think of me, you runt." He said. He remembered that Vendetta mentioned Ren wanted her to be his Mate. "I suggest, that if you do want your pack to even trust you, to even like you, I'd not want a She-Wolf to be your Mate, and then beat her to a bloody pulp if they do something you do not like." He said calmly.

He then glanced at Vendetta as she spoke. He glanced at Ren once more, before turning and slowly walked over the Border scent line.

125The Moon and the Stars - Page 5 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Vendetta let out a soft sigh as he walked back over it. Though as she began to stand Ren came and Snatched her by the scruff. "Not so fast , me and you are going back to camp." He said glaring at zeniths comment. V snarled latching onto his neck quickly her grip as tight as she can go cutting of his airway. "Huh..!!" Ren yelped tumbling back struggling for air trying to throw her off. Yet due to lack of air supply he passed out. She gasped spitting out tufts of fur look at zenith "Now that I did.. That. I better run." She whined getting up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next