Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

» Disaster Zoo {Kiba}
by Kitty8MyPie Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

51 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:54 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Zenith yawned. He had taken a break from circling the Packs Terriotoru. Too much danger. He'd have to wait for a free spot to sneak in.

View user profile

52 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She was exhausted when she returned it was late and she went straight to sleep repacking clothes, but in the night she found herself unable to slumber. On nights like this she would usually go to widows peak and gaze at the stars until sleep found her, so she did. Her paws dangled over the cliff as she stared at them. "I wish things weren't so complicated.." She whispered her wolf forbidding her to sleep. She couldn't understand. The thing was is her heat was the kind you don't feel so it was easy to forget.

View user profile

53 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:15 am

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Zenith stood at his front door. He was thinking things over in his head. Who was that Wolf.. and why did he keep thinking of her? He carved a frolicking shape into his chest! He was either losing His mind, or something else really nasty is happening.

View user profile

54 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She became tired her lids closing eventually she drift off exhausted. Though her dream was of the male who had attacked her.. Who was he and why did he take interest in her?

View user profile

55 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:43 am

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
As Zenith slowly felt tired, he went inside his own home. The headed into his own bed, and soon fell into a restful sleep. His mind on that one Female. But also why did he want to see her again?

View user profile

56 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:50 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
**time skip***
Vendetta awoke yawning changing into her human form. Knowing she must return to the pack she began walking (widows peak is far from the camp) although it would be much quicker a wolf she wanted to take the scenic route.

View user profile

57 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Zenith had woken up earlier. He went outside. He would try find that Female.. they got off to a bad start... Zenith May like a good bit of fun, and pies of the other Wolves. But he liked making friends with Wolves.

View user profile

58 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Her hands were tucked tightly in her jeans as she took in the relaxing sounds. She was still a good 3 miles away from camp, but by a girl needs break. One of her hands arose brushing through her hair. Since it was short she didn't exactly have to worry about it Mich and brush it about twice a week. She paused though when a sound crossed her sensitive ears. It was far from her, but it made her a bit edgy. She decided she better stay in her wolf form in case it was a predator. She changed into her wolf form this time remembering to undress before. She held the clothing her her jaws softly as she moved at a slightly quicker pace.

View user profile

59 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:34 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Zenith had changed to his Wolf. He could hide a lot better, and it was also if he came towards any danger. He had picked a different route to the Packs Territory Longer, yes. But it would be more safe to go the long route. He did take into account that his White pelt could be seen a good distance away. So, he stuck to the shadows of the Tree line. He occasionally sniffed the air for any scent of Hostile Wolves.

View user profile

60 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She was near the pack now and the scents of them filled her scent glands. She had become aware of her heat scent and kept herself amongst the strong smelling borders and pine. Her ears twitched as her wolf warned her another wolf was near. Cant these rogues just screw off? she thought to herself as she neared the camp. Though as she prepared to get ina. Good run the rest of the way she heard a howl from her alpha already putting her on a hunting duty. Food was plentiful, but the elders complained deer meat was to tough. So she was in charge of catching small soft prey for them. Her ears flattened at the request churning around to find a scent of rabbit.

View user profile

61 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:40 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Zenith Stopped. He was hidden behind a batch of long grass. But the Gras was basically invisible with the shadows. And with that, so was Zenith. He was a good few yards away from the Packs Border Scent lines. So nor matter how much he pissed the Pack Wolves with his scent. They couldn't touch him.

View user profile

62 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She failed to catch the scent of anything, but that ended shortly as she neared the border lines. She snarled rearing up on her legs before landing letting out a snappish bark. "I have smelled you since I left the cliff! Who are you?" Sheet said becoming qiute irritated. Hr eyes narrowed as her ears listened closely.

View user profile

63 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:46 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He hadn't even seen her. It actually made him jump very lightly. He gave a sigh. "Geez you scared me.." He muttered, coming out of the Shadows, and soon finding the same Female he saw the other day. "You want to know my name, and you're acting like fire has caught onto your fur." He grumbled.

View user profile

64 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:52 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
When he appeared she gripped the ground like there was absudden disturbances in the earth. "You! Are you watching me and my pack again?!" She snarled her tail like a flag as she snarled "Ooh your dead!" She said her eyes like flaming ice that could impale you.

View user profile

65 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:58 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Zenith sighed. "Hey, calm the hell down." He growled in annoyance. "And, I'm pretty sure I'm alive, thank you very much." He said. "The only reason I am watching you all is because I am Interested in something. Well, half interested, half not interested... If that makes any sense." He ended with a shrug. "I just want to see how you all can live with other Wolves.... For me it seems impossible with all the dominance." He admitted. Yes, he has been interested with Pack laws and all that crap. But, he also loves to annoy them very much.

View user profile

66 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Her ears twitched in annoyance "Iwojder that too. Honestly the only reason I'm in this pack is because lover boy won't let me go." She sighed annoyance clear in her voice. "I'm pissed because you attached me yesterday" her fur was on end as she eyed him.

View user profile

67 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"You're the one that showed aggression..." He said, tilting his head. "Not all us Rogues are the same..." He said, his calm voice returning. "We actually do care for other Wolves.. And some respect the Borders." He said. "I have only crossed your Border once." He admitted.

He then gave a small sigh. "We got off to a bad start." He said. "My name is Zenith." He introduced.

View user profile

68 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She gave him a skeptical look cocking her head before saying slowly "I'm.. Vendetta, but you can call me V" she said her tail lowering to average. She was still a bit defensive so she remained in her wolf form. "I became aggressive because you got to close." She grumbled.

View user profile

69 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:16 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He tilted his head. "You Wolves can never understand... You Pack Wolves make the Enemies... Not the Rogues." He said with a soft frown. "Maybe think that some Rogues want to be friends? They can't when you become over sensitive over borders.." He reasoned. Although his words were taunting, he didn't mean them like that.

View user profile

70 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She decided to draw the line "Look yesterday was interesting for me. The part that really scared me is when you told me the obvious of me being in heat. Ever try anything and I'll leave more than just a mark on you to remember." She smiled playfully. Quickly she turned into her human form. Her father taught her a trick so hiding behind a tree wasn't necessary.

View user profile

71 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
(So basically she is fully clothed in human form already now.)

View user profile

72 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:25 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
He blinked as she just changed to her Human form with her clothes already on. He shook his head very slightly to shake the shock away. "Wait.... You did that because I said you were in Heat?" He asked. He shook her head, frowning. "I not do that." He said. "I actually meant what I said.. I would have thought any Female in Heat would defend themselves a lot more aggressively against a Male.." He said. "I got you pinned in a matter of minutes after we started.." He said with a frown. "That's why I was surprised."

View user profile

73 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"I called my pack because you said that yesterday. I'm in my human form because I find it easier to speak." She said sitting down crissccrossing her legs staring at him waiting for his response patiently.

View user profile

74 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:30 pm

TheRedJoker

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Well, I wasn't going to rape you. if that was what you thought." He said, narrowing his eyes defensively. "So don't even think of it." He said sharply. He had a deep hate for rapists. That was why he was being so defensive.

View user profile

75 Re: The Moon and the Stars on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
"Than why did you mention it?" She said raising an eyebrow her arms crossing letting out a sigh of annoyance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum