Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 20]

276The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at her. "If we're lucky, we won't be walking long." He said with a small nod.

277The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded back her clit burning faintly. Her ears flattened bad she lowered her tail to reduce the scent. "Well once we find a den I'll hunt if you like?" She said trying to not think about it.

278The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:17 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He tilted his head. "Well, sure. But don't you think two is better for hunting? We could get more for one hunt." He said.

279The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well i.." She couldnt exactly argue, but she needed time to be away. A break because her scent seemed to go mad when around him. Probably just a female kind of thing. Anyways your body was made to reproduce and sustain living. She flattened her ears at the thought. Stop thinking of that crap she growled in her mind.

280The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Exactly." He said. He then glanced around. "But, saving us time wasting, we'll search different areas at once." He said. "You go one way, I'll go another." He said

281The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her mood lightened "Okay, but I'm not hunting till we get to our destination. Whatever that is." She whines

282The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Heh, neither am I." He said, chuckling. He then glanced around, and in the far distance, saw what looked like a cave. But it looked like a good ways away. "Hey, over there." He said with a small frown.

283The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She let out a sigh of relief racing at it. "Finally!" she said panting as she contiinued to run.

284The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his eyes, and followed closely. Beeping pace with Vendetta. He too, was relieved. But, that was not a very journey. When the Pack figure out that they left, they'd probably search for them. Or even give up. He hoped it was the second option.

285The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

When she arrived she took no time to bring up the hunting "Well.. Than should i.. I mean we go hunt?"

286The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:26 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He tilted his slightly at her quick suggestion on hunting. A good rest couldn't hurt. But she was right. Better yet some fresh-kill before dark. He agreed, by nodding. "Yeah. We'll meet back here.. In about two hours?" He suggested.

287The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Sounds good." She said smiling at him before racing off into the forest for some fresh air "V you neednto relax. " she said panting as her heat cooled at the disapearance of him. She shut her eyes tight before taking in a deep breath of the cool earthy ground. She could smell some small things like a water deer. They were smaller than most deer and loved the marshy areas. She began following it.

288The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He raced off in the other direction. Is to the Tree line behind the Cave. There, he smelled many Animals. The one closest, was a Beaver. Hmm.. must be water nearby. He followed the scent, his mouth wAtering at the hunger grabbing his stomach.

289The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

When she dound the small deer she lunged her anger feuling her. She decided now was the time to do it anyways. She pretended he was Ren and she lunged crunching into its side bedore crunching into its spine legs and face. She tore at the body with her claws the animal screaming in pain dieng slowly. She panted grabbing the carcass.

290The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:55 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He soon tracked the Water animal. Indeed, there was water. The animal was curled up on the shore. Zenith hid in the Shadows, stalking forward, he then charged, and leaped, landing on the Animal, startling it. It let out a scared squeal before his jaws clamped over its neck, breaking it. He lifted his head, the body in his jaws. Clean catch. Good enough for him.

291The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She returned to camp with the mangled animal placing it down and awaiting.

292The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:31 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He soon came back with the Beaver, and a Rabbit. When he saw the mangled Water Deer, he frowned softly, looking at Vendetta

293The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:58 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled as he brought back food. The water deer was mangled, but it wasn't missing any chunks of itself. It was just torn at a bit and was coated in blood. "Nice catch." She said looking down at the beaver and rabbit.

294The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:00 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nodded in thanks, and looked at her, then the deer. He then grinned. "I guess you hunted a fighter?" He chuckled jokingly.

295The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No.. I just had some anger to release." She said shifting her paws nervously. "Well let's eat. If you want I can cook it, but there isn't anything to season it with accept its own juices." She said offeringly.

296The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his eyes slightly. "Remind me not to miss you off.." He said in fake uneasiness. He then shook his head.we may as well get used to eating raw meat. Cause I think we'll be away from fires for a good while." He said glancing up at the sky, and seeing storm clouds rolling in. "We can eat in the Cave." He said.

297The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She picked up the small deer which was enough to stuff her jaws and she carried it into the den placing it down. She awaited him hr mouth watering from the smell of meat.

298The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:08 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed close behind with the Kills he made. He gave a small sigh as the Heat of the Cave hit his fur. He dropped the two bodies next to the deer, stretching.

299The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:23 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She had begun feasting eatif her fill before curling up at the back exhausted. She had akreadyvfallen asleep. Chit chatting wasn't something she joined into this night.

300The Moon and the Stars - Page 12 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He ate his own, before stretching. He looked around, searching the area, and soon he heard the raid start to fall in buckets. He gave a small sigh, and curled up, soon falling asleep himself.

**Skip to morning**

Zenith shifted slightly as he slept. He had waken up earlier. but he fell asleep, seeing that it was just getting light outside. So he just decided to take a few hours more of sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next