Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 20]

326The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:00 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her. "As I said.. Not all lone Wolves are cruel." He said with a soft smile. "And i could not just walk away, known that Ren would no doubt beat you till you're barely breathing." He said. He then looked forward, sighing. "I do not wish that on any Wolf." He said.

327The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well.. Thank you." She said licking his cheek before racing up ahead "Come on I smell something that might help cover our scents!" She barked back ag him.

328The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:05 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned softly as she licked his cheek in thanks. He smiled softly as she ran ahead. "Alright!" He barked back. He ran to catch up with her.

329The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was going pretty fast and smiled seeing him run beside her. "You smell that ahead? Its bear crap!" She never thought she would ever be so excited,but hey she just kissed a guys cheek?! And who isnt inthralled with thtpat even if its your friend. That was a friend sort of kiss i did right? she blushed a bjt before going into a trot as she approached the foul smelling feces.

330The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:14 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You're joking me?" He said, glancing at her. "Screw it. It's better than nothing." He laughed, speeding up.

331The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She rolled her coat in the droppings "Its awfull... Well im gonna go die now." She choked out gagginf.

332The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly. He then started to roll in the rotten stuff. He gagged, almost was sick. "Yes, i would like to die as well." He said.

333The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"So what do you think of me now?" She showing off her coat which was smeared with the droppings "Sexy eh?" She laughed.

334The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly, and stood up. His white fur covered in the droppings. He shook his pelt, shaking the drops everywhere. "I ain't sure. Might need a little work." He grinned.

335The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh your right... Deer crap will add a nice color to it right?" She sakd continuing the joke a bit. She yelped as the dropping sprayed and she too shook the bjts spraying.

336The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:04 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled. "We are not rolling in annoy more crap." He chuckled. "Washing in the lake is better." He said, with a small smile.

337The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well that will be awhile." She smiled nudging him. Well nudging him in a place that wasnt smeared in crap.

338The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:12 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, you're right there." He said. He playfully swiped at her after she nudged him. He then looked around. "But I think we should make getting to the lake a priority. I don't want this drying on me." He said.

339The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ya mission Crap didnt go so well.. Lets go wash off. Anyways im dying from thirstm" She said growling a bit at the swipe. "Well than lets go find a lake!" She yelped like a pup.

340The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:33 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly at her comment. He flicked his tail in signal to go, before taking a slow run towards where the Lake was.

341The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed a bit behind him loping softly.

342The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:56 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

It was a while until they got to the Lake, but when they did, Zenith wasted no time on leaping into the Water. "Finally!" He said.

343The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She leapt to the dung washing off quickly "i wont be licking my fur for a long time." She jokes as he paddled through the water dipping under.

344The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly. He followed suit, coming from the water, his fur soaked right through.

345The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She arose from the water. "Also its lucky I keep my leather bag with me. My clothes are in it." She said walking back ashore and grabbing the clothes before changing into her human form and diving in the water. "Everyone gets to enioy it.." She said. "Even if this gets clothes wet i dont care.." She grinned relishing the cool water.

346The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, that is one way of cleaning your Clothes." He said. "Last time I checked, Caves don't have Washing Machines." He chuckled softly. He shook his wet fur.

347The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Good point." She said pointing at him. She always loved swimming. As she pushed through the water she was unaware her bra showed under the wet T.

348The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:25 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He couldn't help but eyeing her for a split second. He cleared his throat and busied himself with drying his fur. She'll rip your head off if she catches you! He fought with his brain.

349The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She sighed laying on her back "As a pup my father would take me down to the lake and fish. Though i would mess around and scare the fish awah. Sometimes i wish i learned to hunt fish.." She said "I bet its good." She smiled at the sky.

350The Moon and the Stars - Page 14 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:31 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laid down on his Belly, placing his head on his paws. He kept, or at least tried to keep his eyes on her face. "Well, I ain't an expert. Tried it a few times. Was alright." He said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next