Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

351The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"My dad could catch rainbow fish or whatever there called, and salmon. His favorite was carp though." She said making a gross face when she said carp. "Ive never had fish. It ks considered a delicacy amongst wolves. " She said churning to him her face curious.

352The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, Forest Wolves or Wolves that live near the Shores at Mountains eat Fish I think." He said. "But, I am not that keen on eating them raw. Prefer cooking them." He stated.

353The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yes they do. Honestly the reason why we dont eat it is because its not easy to catch or very plentiful here. Not only that the bones are hard to remove. It requires skill." She pointed out as she began walking out of the lake squishing her hair so the water came out. She then faced him "If we are to hunt fish it will be another time." She said her skin shiny and wet from the water.

354The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:18 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly. "I think I'll stick to mammals for now." He grinned. He kept his eyes on her face. He didn't think those type of shirts is to be worn if your going to go swimming. He shook it from his face. "So, yeah. No Fishing today." He agreed.

355The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled hiding between some trees taking off her clothes. I dont want to forget that and tear my clothes. she thoughr thinking of the last time she forgot.

356The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small stretch as Vendetta walked off to get into her Wolf form. He looked out onto the the Lake. He couldn't deny the view. It could easily calm a angry soul if they put the effort. Or just have a calm day.

357The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

V walked out from the trees caring the soaking clothes between her fangs. She dropped them in the hide bag and lay her fur still damp. She was panting lightly in the scorching sun.

358The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:33 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, that sure lost our scent." He yawned. "I don't think they will be able to track us for a very good while." He laughed softly, rolling onto his back lazily. "What now?" He asked.

359The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I dont exactly know" She said flattening her ears.

360The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:53 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her from his spot on his back. "Well, we can think." He said. He then frowned softly. "What has been you most desired thing you have wanted to do." He asked. She was a Lone Wolf now. She could do as well as she pleased.

361The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:09 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well besides kill Ren... I." She stopped herself biting her tongue. "Umm.. Nothing." My real desire is to become mates with the one i love. she thought knowing that person hasnt exactly been found. "So any ideas you have" She said shuffling her paws.

362The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:19 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small sigh, thinking. "Having a Family..." He said, staring off into the distance. "Mother always said having a Family is stressful... but... thrilling. For both Parents." He said. "I basically want to have a normal life.." He sighed.

363The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:21 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was a bit amazed at his own answer that matched her own "Yes my father said pups are difficult tocare for but the happiness and life it gives you is what matters." She said staring at the glimmering watee.

364The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:28 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He then started at her. "You were in a Pack.. I'm surprised you have no mate.. " He said. It was true. If she was in a Pack, there would be many Males to chose from. Therefore easy pickings for her. Lone Wolf life is a bit harder with Mates. Some don't even get the chance to Mate and have family's before they are too old to look after Pups.

365The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:30 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"The pack was strict and like the old ancient rules only alphas get mates." She said growling "I didnt like anyone anyways." She mention deciding if she wanted to wade back in the heat scorching her fur.

366The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:41 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ah.. those rules.." He said slowly. "And those rules are the rules that basically ruin a Wolves chances at a real life, as my Mother said. "Only giving the Alpha the greatness of having the Life, and the others having the scraps." He sighed.

367The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yes. Thats why most are so desperate to be the mate." She said wading back into the water with him.

368The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:06 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small sigh,the sun to, too much for him. He waded into the water. He would prefer sometimes to be able to Transform into a water creature. Never be overheated in a fur pelt. But he loved this life as well. He lapped at the refreshing water.

369The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:10 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She shut her eyes as she floated on her back "I havent done this in forever.." She sighed. There wasnt much to talk about and so she just relaxed.

370The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly. "Neither have I... it's like reliving when I was younger." He sighed.

371The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:29 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yea" she whispered her eyes closing softly.

372The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:09 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

After a few while in the water, he stood up, wading out the water. "I don't exactly want to have a cold out stranded in the forest." He joked.

373The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:12 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"The water isnt that cold" She barked after him as she followed soon after. Once she arose out of the water she looked like a drown rat. Her thick coat dropped because kf the water and she began to shake water flying everywhere. After a few seconds of shaking her fur was still damp,but back in place and not heavy drooping.

374The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I do not care if the Water is roasting. I will still probably catch a cold." He joked. He closed his eyes and moved his gaze to the side as she shook the water from her Pelt. "Uh.. Thanks." He said, opening his eyes. He shook his pelt.

375The Moon and the Stars - Page 15 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She leapt away from him as he shook a laugh escaping her mouth. Her almond shaped eyes never leaving him. Her tail swayed fanning her scent the slightest bit. She cpuldnt help but mess around a bit. Afterall a bit of fun wont hurt? She leapt onto him her front paws pushing him down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next