Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

226The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:05 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He stagger up, wincing at the pain shooting through him. he glanced at Vendetta, then at the dead Wolf at her paws. "V?" He asked softly, taking a few steps forward.

227The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She looked up at him "I killed my fucking brother.." She said hugging the lifeless body. "Why was he doing this.. I just.." Shse whines her face nestled into the wolfs fur.

228The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Shock showed on his face. He swallowed slowly. She must be torn in the heart.. "Ren done this... It wasn't your Brother.." He said. "Ren probably said something that made the whole Pack turn against you.." He said softly. He slowly walked up to her. "Blame Ren." He said.

229The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I know its his fault.. I just killed him though." She said placing his head down.

230The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:18 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small sigh. "Why don't be bury him?" He suggested, lifting her chin up with his tail.

231The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She looked at him "O-okay." She said nosing under her brothers body onto her back ready to follow him.

232The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:23 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He took her out the house, and walked for a few minutes before coming to a small clearing. "How about here?" He asked softly.

233The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"This will.. Be nice." She said laying him down before digging at the ground hard.

234The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He helped Vendetta dig the hole. Making sure that he made his fair share big enough for the body.

235The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

When it was finished she placetd him in lapping at his cheek before she buried him. "By the way I'm not the type who says something afterwords.. After the burial its over and done with." She said before walking back and sitting on the couch.

236The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at her, frowning. He looked at the disturbed ground and sighed. He followed after Vendetta, sitting on the couch as well. Silence quickly flooded the room.

237The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"What do we do. " she said gripping her other hand tightly. She was so scared of Ren but she was so furious, and for once she didn't actually know what to do next.

238The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith gave a small sigh. "I have no idea." He admitted. But it was clear they were both in danger. "I guess we keep quiet. Or move location" He shrugged

239The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"We will do bothof those. I want to leave this house. I stay for almost a day and they already barged in." she said xigging her nIls into her palm causing red marks. "Lets.. Go." she said standing.

240The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:04 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He didn't move for a moment, before he, too stood up. "We can change into our Wolf's outside.. we'll travel a lot faster that way." He said, scratching the back of his neck. He then walked to the door. He'd just live as wolf, hunting and all of that. So, he didn't bother to take much.

241The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She auickly changed into her woof outside. She wanted to go her heart just ached and she hated it. She awaited for him and she went and rolled in some oak leaves and pine to cover her scent.

242The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He changed into his Wolf form, sniffing the air. He hid his scent at a patch of long grass. He sniffed the air again. "Lets go." He said, beginning to walk through the Forest.

243The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(By the way. Lolita came on fkr a few minutes Very Happy)

She followed his lead her expression blank. She didnt have much tl think about anyways "Ever.. Lost someone?" she said out of curiosity as she went.

244The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:35 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Yeah, I just noticed that Very Happy Might be coming back)

Zenith's face went dead and cold at her question. "We've all lost one we are close to.." He sighed. He glanced at her. "Lost a very good friend of mine.. Talia." He started. "When we were really young.." He said, swallowing slightly.

245The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She couldnt help, but be a bit nosy "H-how?" she said choking in the beginning a bit. Her tail waved side to side at her movements.

246The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He didn't answer for a bit. Looked like he was never going to answer. He then sighed. "We were young.. we were stupid." He said, smiling softly. "Well, we were doing some stupid Challenge. Who could climb to the top of the highest Tree." He said. "We were neck and neck, then I had this gut feeling.. That something bad was around..." He sighed. "I heard a crack..." He mumbled. "Then a scream. The branch Talia was standing on gave way..." He said, his gaze distant. "The way she was laid, made it clear that her neck was broken.." He muttered. "Tried to wake her.... But to no avail."

247The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She cringed at the thought of falling from such a hugh place "Im... Sorry." She said nuzzling him softly before returning to keeping up with him. What she tried to hide deepin her memories was her mothers death which haunted her for months after it happened.

248The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I live with it.." he said, smiling softly in his head as she gave a friendly nuzzle. He glanced at her. "Not my place to ask right now. But besides your brother, have you lost a Loved one?" He asked, frowning softly.

249The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yes.. My.. Mother." she said her expression just a distant saddened look. She was close to his side liking the comforting feeling. It brightened her mood a bit in such a painful time in her life.

250The Moon and the Stars - Page 10 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:46 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at her, judging her facial expression. He put a calming tail gesture on her back. "You don't have to talk about it if it'll bring back the hurt." He assured.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next