Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

revisited memories (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1revisited memories (open) Empty revisited memories (open) Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:30 am

cyprion

Newbs
Newbs

(open to a stallion)

Audrey was fresh out of college and looking for something new to commit her time to. Since she was little she had always had a love for horses, even owned a pony for a brief time before her family moved to the other side of the country. "Hello?" She inquired, wondering if anyone was around this afternoon when she went to peek inside the stalls that lined the barn. She was not quite sure what had brought her down her yet other than checking in on a hobby she dearly missed.

2revisited memories (open) Empty Re: revisited memories (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:57 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx
I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling

Hello! Hope you don't mind me joining but this is the kind of thread I was looking for!

revisited memories (open) 75561006_640

Fransico has been here since he was just a young horse. He has never grown bored of being ridden by humans, he loves when they brush his mane and feed him carrots. As the stallion slurps water from out of his bucket he hears a voice call out, "Hello?" The stallion moves to look out of his stall, his dark eyes staring at the human female.

His stall has a sign on it, 'Fransico' it reads, so she'll know his name for sure. The stallion knickers in a friendly manner, almost as though he's calling the girl over. Maybe she'll take him for a ride, he'd love that!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum