Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» ;; here to overwhelm you with my flavor
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:11 pm

» The Princess.
by Kiba Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:39 pm

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wild ~Open~

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Wild ~Open~ on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Http://ninjaturtlesanimalsdigestion.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/9/3/26932485/612610_orig.jpg

--------------------

Kilo grazed on the outside of the herd her tail flicking away the menacing flies. They lived high in the sierra mountains and were known as the SawTooth Herd of the sierra. A proud and tough herd indeed. Though it was mating season and the mares were being watched carefully. They were in competition with another herd which always dared to woo one of their precious mares outside their territory. Kilo was one of the mares being eyed. Her coat pattern wasnt like the other tans and mixed colors. Hers was of more domestic horses. Everyone in the sierra was born wild. So she was indeed a suprise when born.

"Kilo i dont suppose you go any farther." One of the Whicker horses neighed to her. The whicker horses descend from a tough line and were the gaurds/fighters. She nodded, but something over there caught her eye. But she stay near.

2 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Kiba

Aren't your fingers burning?

The stallion had been wondering on his own for several months after escaping the grip of human hands from the western sides of the mountains. Truly catching numerous eyes as he traveled, avoiding getting captured again, not wanting to ever know what it felt like to be ridden, to be haltered. It infuriated him to no end, causing him to snort, tossing his head around as he stomped the ground with his right forehoof as he looked from which he came. His long mane and tail swaying in the breeze as started his travels of becoming a free stallion, wondering what was truly out there in the numerous pastures and  that ran over the earth's surface. The ebony pelt rippled over his muscles as they twitched, ears perked forward as he shifted his weight as he moved further away from his past and into the future.

Those thoughts ran through his mind over and over again, memories that he never wanted to remember again would haunt his dreams like they were now. It caused him to shake his head as he woke himself up, looking around a bit in slight confusion before slowly getting up, shaking himself off as he made a grunting groan. That had been three years ago and now look where he was? Free and able to do as he wished. So why didn't he have a herd? Why should he? It wasn't his style to rule others or any other means. The male's tail flicked from one side to the other to shoo away those pesky flies before heading to the small stream, drinking the cool liquid before ears perked forward at the sound of numerous horses once more. They were on the move.

The brute had been following this herd for the past few months as the first mares started to come into estrus, causing his body to jump and tremble with excitement. There was some nice pickings in this group that had moved through this area since he had made himself home on the ridge. The male looked down, allowing the thick brush along the edge to hide most of his body, head held up high, ears forward as he watched - studied. There was a unique black-white mare that had indeed caught his interest this time and it caused him to snort and nicker softly as he started to move himself slowly down the ridge before hiding once more. Being black and semi-white, himself, he could relate on how different and unique this mare was and well, for the first time in his life, he was thinking of stealing her away. To bring her into his life and they can be truly free of any rules, any others that want to control and ruin their lives. To be free and do as they wished.

Nux nickered faintly, slowly moving further down the ridge until he on the solid ground in the valley where they were, keeping himself among the numerous brush and trees. Standing still, ears forward, eyes alert and watching as he took in the numerous scents - trying to lock on the mare once more. It caused his body to tremble and quiver, his groin tightening with the building excitement of claiming her, taking her and if he had to fight. It would seem he wasn't truly structured for that, but he was quick on his feet and would be able to kick, bite and lash out quicker then these more stockier stallions. Now it was the waiting came, causing him to lightly stomp the ground a bit in frustration with his right forehoof. No need to be stupid and burst out there. He had to be steady and ready - to make sure his prize was within range before fighting.

View user profile http://chemofmat.jcink.net

3 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
The grazing in the landscape around them was rich and sweet intainted by humans. Kilo enjoyed that. She heard of horrible things humans did to the equine family using them as a way of travel.. There were one or two equines which came from the competing herds that spoke kf the leads, halters, and other things they used kn you including leather whips. Her ears flattened against her cranium as lifted her head once more, scanning the landscape for any signs of predators. Though the herd was safe in such a high ridgs like this there were other things to worry about.. Less common minor things.. She thought as she pawed at the grass with her left front hoof. Since they were aways from water she would push up grass and eat the moist roots below. A mare had approached her and shkved her aside a bit for her grazing side.

Kilo whinnied knowing which mare who this was from the start. It was Paisely and she was jealous thinking the lead stallion would choose her, but actually she wasnt going to be choosed. She was despised for looking like the domestics and though they all new she was 100% feral at birth and as well as her parents they still treated her like a domestic. They took being domestic as a equine giving up, selling themselves to the abusive humans. She didnt pick a fight with the older mare and moved off a bit from the herd to graze on a couple of the juniper bushes there.

4 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Kiba

His eyes scanned, narrowing on a few young colts and then there were other stallions near the edge of the herd, causing him to grumble a bit underneath his breath as he started to move again. This was going to be quite interesting, a possible challenge indeed to get her away from everyone, to avoid getting in a fight, but a herd this large? It was going to happen rather he wanted to avoid it or not. Hearing a noise caused him to crank his head a bit to the side, noticing that his interest had moved to some bushes a bit closer to where he was. Nux knew that he would become noticeable if he stepped out far enough to really talk to her, but maybe he'd be able to get her attention where he was safe within the trees?

The stallion slowly moved further down the treeline before coming to a stop, ears forward as he lowered his head down, nickering faintly as the mare came into his view much closer. The male's eyes looked around and slowly inched a bit further, allowing his face to come through the shade and darkness of the forest, a soft smirk came over his ebony lips as he admired her beautiful marked pelt. "Seems you and I are like, hm? Pushed aside due to our differences?" The male tilted his head a bit to the side, eyes softened, tail flicked from one way to the other side. Nux's voice was smooth, rich and had a foreign sound to it as he spoke, shifting his body a bit to expose his uniquely white black spotted rump to show that he too was unique like her.

5 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:31 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Kilo was grazing peacefully chewing on the tart leaves her tail swaying softly when she raised her head when she heard the sound. Naturally she walked towards the sound. Though the words flattered her seeing they were very alike she backed off a bit contemplating on calling her herd, but than again they would probably just ignore her. Her velvety ears flattened as she bucked her head "Who are you?" She said softly trying not to grab to much attention. She was a bit skeptical her cautious side showing through as the whites of her eyes showed. Though she admired his familiar pelt she said nothing more than who are you.

6 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 am

Kiba

The stallion wasn't sure what the mare would do, which caused him to be a bit anxious for he'd either have to run or just take the chance and herd away from the herd. No, he wasn't like that but if he had no choice, he would do just that. Nux's ears perked forward as his brown eyes soften a bit as he shifted his weight, keeping distance between them. No need to make her feel threatened, right? Best to be befriend her, to make her want to come with him, right? His ears twirled around a bit in different directions, taking in the numerous noises, eyes glancing over to watch the herd before looking back at Kilo.

"The name is Nux. The free stallion, m'am. I go by no rules, no laws. No other horses by myself. Though, I'd be honored to have a fair maiden like yourself to enjoy this freedom I have." He tilted his head to the side, a soft nicker escaping from his throat, his upper lip wiggling back and forth in a friendly manner. The male shifted a bit, slowly coaxing himself out a bit more so she would have a better look at his body. Muscles flexing underneath his pelt, ears forward, eyes remained on her as he kept his posture friendly, non-threatening. Mares. So sensitive and yet always ready to lash out if they need too.

7 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She backed off a bit more as he came out a bit "Well its nice to meet you.. Im Kilo." She said at keast being polite to the stranger "Look if I could i probably would, but i dont suppose your from the rivals right?" She said her right front hoof pawing defensively in case he was. Her eyes were a bit scornful knpwing she would call the herd and kick some sense into him if so. "And thank you fo addressing me as Fair Maiden, most call me her or it." She spat her more irritated side of her personality making a break through. Although he made nice gestures she still felt a bit edgy with the stallion,and she knew the Whickers or somebody may come after her or at least spot them now. Though they were a bit far now and she couldnt help,but feel a it uneasy knowing the safety of the herd is a small ways away.

8 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:14 am

Kiba

Nux's ears perked forward as he studied her closely. Hm, so, she seems polite and actually liking how he was speaking. Well, that was a good thing regardless as he always talked as such. Why be a true asshole? Where did that really leave you in the end if you did that? The male shifted his weight, raising an eyebrow as his head tilted to the side in question. What? Rivals? What is this she is asking now? It caused him to shake his head, taking a step back and nickered faintly before a slight chuckle escaping from his throat.

"Rivals? Don't and never heard of such a thing. I speak the truth, miss. I'm a free stallion. No herd. I do what I want, when I want." He smirked gently, tongue rolling over his lips a bit, a soft and gentle smirk came over his lips as he inched closer once more. Yes, a herd was nothing more then a weight to tie him down and that was something that he couldn't stand for, didn't want anything to do with. The male looked over at the herd, eyes narrowing a bit as he shook his head, a faint sigh escaped from his throat before looking back at her, giving her a confidence smirk.

"Well, Kilo. From what I just from you, this herd really doesn't give you the rightful respect. That is something that isn't right. That is why I avoid herds. Too much of a hassle to deal with, ya know?" The male smirked as he shifted his weight, slowly coming out a bit more, tail flicking back and forth against his haunches. Feeling a bit more comfortable and confident, he kept himself kept his eyes on her, though giving her space so she didn't feel too threaten by him.

9 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She relaxed her tensed muscles fading as she relaxed "Good. Wait.. Than why do you want me?" She mentioned holding her ground. He nicker escaped her mouth as she awaited the answer. Her muscles flexed everynow and then as he weight sifted on the slope she was on. Flies niooed at her hide and her tail swatted them away.

\short sorry\

10 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 am

Kiba

Seeing her relax caused him to smile, a soft expression came over his facial features. The male shifted a bit, lowering his head down in greeting, gently rubbing his nose against her's, breathing heavily - taking in her scent as he passed out his own. A soft nicker escaped from his throat as he shifted his weight, eyes taking in that beautiful black and white pelt of her's, the way she moved - the way her muscles moved in such a beautiful manner.

"Why would I be interested in you? Simple. You and I know what it's like to feel like an outcast and picked on due to being different. I've watched this herd for the past few months as you made it home here. You see, I live up on the ridge where its just as plentiful as it is up here." A soft nicker escaped from his throat, moving his muzzle up and down along the mare's neck, gently lipping at her pelt, a soft sigh escaped from his throat. The male shifted his weight, tail flicking back and forth, a soft playful nicker escaped from his throat as he bounded a bit to the side, hoping to get her to play, to trot. The stallion was starting to get a bit too wrapped up in wanting to know more about her, to see if she would join him in becoming free without rules. It wasn't going to be good if the stallions got wind, right? Surely it would make a bad situation but of course he would do his best.

11 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:15 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Kilo was still a bit skeptical , but she accepted the friendly interactions. She returned, nosing his neck taking in his scent. When she heard the answer to her previous answer she couldn't help  but have a faint smile. She did depart a bit to speak "Well its nice that we can relate." She smiled.

It was then she examined his bodice seeing their colors were both similar just in different places. She was nosing him softly showing she wouldn't hurt him. She was facing the forest behind them. She has gone through the forest many times. Her velvety ears shifting side to side. Would I really run away? The herd dislikes me but they will come after me for sure her ears flattened knowing of they went far enough they would be hard to detect. Though she had many thoughts there is one that activated her timid behavior toward him. I'm in estrus.. Would that really be a good decision? I mean Nux seems nice, but can I really be safe? the thought made her paw at the ground with her right hindquarter.

12 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Kiba

The male nickered softly at feeling her warm breath against his neck, allowing her to take in his scent, which made him slowly pressed himself closer to her, allowing her to do whatever she wanted. The brute tilted his head, a soft grin came over his lips at hearing that they were on the same page, dealt with the same issues. No one liked to feel an outcast and pushed aside. It just wasn't right at all and no one should have to feel like they were a burden on anyone. That was another reason to be free. Be your own horse and not worry about other's thoughts and judgement. Though, Nux wasn't going to push her, nor would he want to push anyone. Allow them to make their own choice. Nux shifted his weight a bit, watching her which seemed to be in a state of thought and a soft sigh escaped from his throat.

Surely the horse wouldn't deny that he could smell her delicate situation. Nux could smell it alright and did it turn him on? Of course it did, but that was just a natural reaction - urge to do what was needed to be done in a situation like this. Though, Nux was one to not move in and do just that. No, he knew better for mares could and can fight back and the last thing he wanted was getting into a tussle with a mare. They knew how to through their weight around, even more so then stallions themselves, damn it. The male shook his head as he gently lipped at her haunches a bit as a soft and friendly nicker escaped from his throat as a deep sigh escaped from his throat.

"I'm not here to force or take anything from you, Kilo. It's just, never seen a mare like me in so long - even more so one that understood what it's like to be pushed aside due to looking different." The male shifted his weight, so his face was gently nuzzling into her own before lipping at her gently on the mare's upper nose before licking her gently. His eyes soften as he looked at the herd, knowing that if he stayed too long, the stallions will just come and gang up on him.

"I'll give you protection. Companionship. Asides that, no rules, no need to worry about anyone judging you. We can go and do anything we want, whenever we want. We are our own boss. I'll let you think about it. Like I said, I live up on the ridge up there." The male tossed his head up a bit towards where he had come from. There was a dusty and roughly shaped path that he had created from numerous journeys to and from this valley over the several months that he had been here.

13 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She sighed "I guess... Though bringing me could cost you, they will surely come for me." She said a voice full of sadness. She nosed his cheek.

[Short, I'm eating so sorry]

14 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Kiba

The stallion's ears flicked as he nodded a bit as he shifted his weight a bit, moving away from her as he lowered his head down a bit before tossing his head around, pawing at the ground slightly. A slight snort escaped from his throat as he tilted his head to look at Kilo, a soft grin escaped from his throat.

"Then what shall I do, my dear one? Fight the alpha for you like a typical stallion or shall I let you decide? Let you pick your own fate, your own future - the way it should be instead of being controlled by a stallion, who thinks he knows what's best for you? Who wouldn't want freedom and able to do what they want?" He chuckled a bit as he shifted his weight, moving a bit into the forest before looking back at her, unsure what she would do. He could make a scene if he had to to get the leader's attention or she could make her own choice, the way it should be - the way it should always be.

15 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
(Lol I know your profile pick would be a bull terrier XD)

"I don't want to pick my future.. I want to go with you and see what happens " She grinned following him her muscles tense with anxiety. She did what she wanted to do. Her pelt seemed to glow kn the light.

16 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Kiba

{{ ^^ can't help it, love the breed and well, their personality is just like mine. no doubt if I had one with me, we would look the same <3 }}

The brute's ears perked forward, a bit in awe at her response. It was if he just didn't hear her right. Did, did she really say that she wanted to go with him? To see what would happen? The male shook his head, lightly stomping the ground with his right forehoof and snorted lightly, a soft grin came over his lips. Nux nodded his head and trotted a bit towards her, nuzzling into her neck before leaping to the side towards the forest again where the path would take them away.

"Then let's ride into tomorrow, my dear." He chuckled softly, ears forward, muscles flexing underneath his black-unique spotted body. The male's eyes softened as he chuckled softly as he couldn't believe that she was going to go, go and be free and he was more then honored to show her the way, guide her into such a wonderful future.

17 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
(I love them to XD and my family doesn't really though but I adore em)

She smiled laughing "Nice." She said following him. Her ears erect on her cranium as she shook her head the black mane swaying as she trotted.

18 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:10 am

Kiba

The stallion nickered a bit, tossing his head around as she started to follow him, which caused his heart to race with excitement. Yes. Freedom, here we come. The male nickered and started to trot up the path, heading towards the top of the ridge. Of course he would stop from time to time, making sure that she was fairing well back there as it wasn't fully carved out, but none the less, you could see the path. Heh, try to get the whole damn herd up here, leader. That thought alone caused a wide grin came over his lips, shaking his head as he neighed lightly, pawing a bit at the ground before moving further up to the top of the ridge.

The sun shining down on top of him, muscles trembling underneath his pelt as he moved as the new land for the mare stretched out before them. A whole new world to explore. The stream was there that he drank from, the tree that he had slept under was still there and then the very vast lands that went on forever. Nux snickered, rearing up as he kicked up the air, tossing his head around in excitement. This large new world to explore and do whatever they wanted, it was thrilling and amazing.

19 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:02 am

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
Her heart pounded as she followed legs not accostamed to the rocky hills. Though her herd did go by them often they tried to avoid it. Her legs would often sprawl before she gained balance a laugh escaping her throat. She smiled not being to hell but react in the same way as Nux bucking her head fiercly and kicking her hind legs every once in awhile. She stay beside him now trying to match his careful steps. She found it easier for her to move when following his walking style. Though it took a few minutes to master she slowly could do it on her own "Wow it is really steep.. And rocky." She mentioned.

20 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Kiba

The stallion nickered a bit, pawing at the ground as he looked over, watching her closely, which caused his body to tremble with excitement. Yes, yes, just a bit more and she would be able to touch freedom. The stallion bolted away before bounding back towards her, squealing with delight, stomping the ground with delight and excitement, tossing his head around before trotting around a bit, muscles flexing underneath his ebony pelt. To think that she would be so close, so close to freedom and if they decided to run after them? Tsk, he'd like to see them try. If he could escape humans on horses, he could outrun these horses, right? Of course that is truly a thoughtful thought, right?

"Yes, you are almost there, Kilo. So close. Come on, come on my lady." He squealed, cheering on her. Yes, he had too. To show that he was there for her and would be, no matter what. Maybe further down the road, they could get others to join their way of living? Being free with no rules, no need for leaders? Heh, he wouldn't call it a herd. No, there would be no leader. Everyone was their own leader and would do what they want, when they want.

21 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She smiled her pace quickening into a gallop loosing her footing everynow and then, but fighting back up. "Well than no delay! Let's go." She neighed chasing after him. Her own muscles flexed working hard to support her. Excited whinnies erupted from her throat as she bucked.

It was then she paused hearing scream like neighs in the distance. They spoke her name and she remain silent. She burried it dep before continuing following him her hooves scraping against the dirt and rocks.

22 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Kiba

The stallion grinned, nodding a bit as he pranced around on the solid flat ground and once she made it along side him, he bolted - leaving the side of the ridge and the valley below behind him. Freedom, it was calling them and there was no need to look behind them. The past was the past and the future was waiting, accepting them in open arms with each step forward as he moved. Though hearing the calls behind and below caused him to snort, kicking his hind legs up and squealing with delight. No, they weren't going back, they were going forward and if they didn't like it, too bad.

The stallion couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head as he looked over at Kilo, a wide grin came over his ebony lips. His head held high, tail rose up as those strong legs of his carried him over the vast grassland, muscles flexing, ears forward as his eyes sparkled with delight and excitement. "Freedom! Can you feel it, Kilo? See around you, all ours, we can do whatever we want! No rules, no laws! You ready to see what's out there?" He squeals, bounding and trotting around her lightly before cantering slightly, trying his best to keep her moving, to get her motivated to continue moving forward and away from the herd.

23 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:22 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She smiled nodding. Something warm consumed her knowing she didn't have to worry about the others. She kicked her hind kegs racing toward him with glee. Her tail waved as she ran towards him rearing up on her hind kegs letting out a powerful neigh. "Its feetl lovely!" She admitted with a smile. The air smelled fretsh not clogged with others scents.

24 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Kiba

The male laughed, nodding a bit as a soft chuckle escaped from his throat, ears forward as he continued to run. To be able to have company, to have someone run along with him was a heavenly feeling and it caused him to laugh and playfully bump into her as they moved along. The male's tail rose up, which swayed behind him like a flag, ears forward, mane moving around with each movement he made. The male's eyes glanced over at Kilo, a soft chuckle escaped from his throat as he squealed and neighed, tossing his head around in delight as he reared up and trotted around her.

The stallion chuckled a bit, ears forward as he started to walk, regaining his breathing. A bit of a chuckle escaped from his throat as he looked around him, a faint sigh came from his throat. "So my Kilo, whatever shall you do, now? The future is here in front of you. You can go where ever you wish, desire. The mountains? The hills? The plateau in front of you?" He tilted his head, raising an eyebrow as he nickered softly, tail flicking from one side to the other. Muscles flexing a bit underneath his pelt. If she wanted him to go with her, he won't deny such a thing. He'd go with her for as long as she wants him to be with her or vise versa possibly? Only time would tell of course and it caused a soft grin to appear over his lips.

25 Re: Wild ~Open~ on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:33 pm

Metsä

Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator
She was exited as well her hoods beating the ground and stirring the terrain. Her man was wild as she bucked her head wildly before she reared her hooves kicking in the air wildly. When she landed a sharp neigh left her soft lips. Her muscles flexed as she fell her weight shifting. "To be free! Without a care.. No others telling you otherwise.." She neighed looking around the forest. Her tail lashed softly.

"Well.. How about for a run?" She said ears twitching. She never was able to run unless it was a stampede or just danger. Now she was free. Freedom was unlocked because of him. She Nuzzled his neck "Thank you." She whispered.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum