Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:03 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shrugged. "Well, I think so. You did bring me out here." He laughed softly. !"What was so important that you'd need to be here anyways." He said.

27The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm not human," Abigail blinked her eyes. Quickly correcting herself, "I-I'm-- human? I think? I'm.... different," Abigail found herself trying to explain with various hand gestures. "I'll just show you." She'd begin, clenching her hands into fists as her figure and form would slowly shift into that of a cross fox.

28The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned softly as she babbled on, but she eventually showed her when he was about to say just to show him. As she began to transform, he blinked softly. "You're a shapeshifter.." He frowned softly, kneeling down to her height. "Thought I saw something about you in your eyes..." He said. "Why would I tell a secret when I have the gift too." He stated.

29The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She studied him, waiting for some sort of panicked response. Ears twitching as she'd stare up at him, "You're a shapeshifter?" She breathed out, still remaining in the body of a fox. Tail lashing for a minute as she'd finally shift back, shoulders heaving. "I use... to live with a small town of them, until most of us decided they wanted to live with humans. I of course, didn't want too... but my family wouldn't let me live alone."

30The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:29 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Huh.. I see. I don't shift because I can't control my self.." He said with a small laugh. "A lot more easier in my human form." He said. He then frowned. "Well why not now? You're able to right? Start fresh from here and stuff."

31The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't want to be alone," Abigail found herself responding as she'd collect herself. Body trembling from the lack of usage of her other forms, it had been ages since she felt paws instead of feet. "I'm scared I'll lose my humanity and believe I actually am one of the creatures I can shift too."

32The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:09 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"The only way you'll lose it is if you let it. Sometimes I hate sticking to human form. But it's pretty difficult for me to tell who is who.. depending on the animal I shift into." He aaqid. "Like my Wolf... I love the animal I can never control him.." He mumbled.

33The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail found herself chuckling, kicking a rock before she'd stare off into the woods. "I really wish I could have unlimited control over myself," Abigail breathed out and turned to Alexander. "I'm suppose I'm way too young to be a master of my forms already, haha."

34The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:12 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Kinda impossible to master every shift to perfection without years and Gemara of practice. How old are ya?" He asked.

35The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail smirked, putting her hands in her pocket. "Are you flirting with me?" She found herself playfully asking, only to include. "A lady never shares her age, you know." Giving herself a moment of soft chuckling, she'd properly answer. "Twenty-three, I do believe."

36The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Alexander gave off a laugh, looking at her. "Trust me if I was flirting with you, you would surely know. I stutter and stuff." He laughed. "Oh that rule huh. You give out a very good secret that you can shift yet not your age. I swear women are confusing." He sighed with a soft smile.

37The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Not really that complex, you know. Especially me," Abigail turned to go back to staring into the cold woods. Leaves crunching underneath her boots. "Not like the girls you see on the television where they care about shoes and clothing, no way. That shit is boring! I like nature, getting myself dirty."

38The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:31 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ohh ahaha. You're one of the adventurous type I take it?" The man asked.

"Let me guess then, hiking, climbing and all the stuff like that?"

(I swear,  my phone is just sputtering random letters is kinda impossible to type now xD)

39The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're cute," Abigail found herself turning ever so slightly to stare at him. "But no." She responded before going back to staring off. "Killing an animal with the fangs of an animal is one of my favorite interests of mine."

(euck that sounds terrible!)

40The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:37 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Now look who is doing the compliments." He joked. "Always thought of myself as sexy but oh well." He shrugged. "Not hunted for a while but I'll agreee that is a good feeling while you are hunting with the wild."

41The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I suppose I can agree with you on that." There was a mutter as she'd begin to hold her hands for warmth instead of her jacket pockets. "I miss the thrill of the hunt, I'd bring back food every night instead of some take out bullshit. But raw meat still tastes the best."

42The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:45 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You get used to the crappy foods. Sure the raw meat is fantastic, but ah well, I like a variety of food." He said with a shrug. "I gotta with never shifting so much.  Not done so in over a month."

43The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"God," Abigail breathed out and held her own hands together. "Hearing someone besides a family member say that makes me wanna kiss the shit out of you." She paused, shutting her eyes and finding herself giggling. "It's relieving."

44The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh god.. please do not suffocate me. Last one to 'kiss the shit out of me' nearly made me pass out from lack of oxygen." He laughed.

45The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"So you want me to kiss you then?" She finally turned to face him, beginning to take off her gloves. "I've got no problem with that, I'm just some weird girl a little too obsessed with the woods, you know?"

46The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:58 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You have no problem with kissing a stranger, huh." He said, raising an eyebrow. "I would have thought you'd make some sort of caution around me." He said in a soft chuckle.

47The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I just need to know your name, and that you can turn into an animal. Being surrounded by humans isn't so fun, you know?" She'd pause, putting her gloves into her pocket as she'd study him. "Unless you have standards, I know I wouldn't go kissing some girl in the woods."

48The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, if she catches my eye and we get along then sure." He stated. "And I guess it's a plus that they can shift like me and other basic things." He stated, clasping his hands together for warmth.

49The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail offered him a playful frown, beginning to put her gloves back on. "And here I was beginning to believe I was seducing you," Abigail sighed before going back to staring off into the woods.

50The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:17 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh please! Seducing? Pshh.' He laughed. "Takes more that to talk manly who would I kiss to seduce." He said, stretching. "When did you first shift?" He asked. "As in, without help." He added

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum