Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Centaurs Delight. (Female Centaur or human preferred)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Boondox

Boondox
Newbs
Newbs

(This is a medieval time era)

The large centaur moved calmly through the forest, his deep blue eyes scanning the area around him. His skin was a light bronze color an his human portion was almost full muscle. The centaurs face was very sharp an he had short black hair with scruff around his face an ended at his jaw line. The horse portion was a deep dapple grey that made him look almost blue .. all four legs were black an as they came to connect with his body it faded to gray. Sycius snorted as he was searching for his own mate, the herd was counting on him to find a match tonight he had been taking way to long, the lead of his herd was probably the most important because he had been kind enough to give Sycius the second in command position. Their race was slowly slipping away an the mares were dying off out of random. The centaurs were being forced to even resort to humans if needed to try an bring back the population of mares.

Coming to a clearing with a small stream, Sycius halted himself to take in his surroundings. Making sure nothing was going to lash out at him or even startle him by accident. The chilled night seemed to be dragging on longer than the days now. Sure the centaur life wasn't an easy one but Sycius enjoyed the life style he had been given.

Lolita

Lolita
Aren't your fingers burning?

(I hope you don't mind that she's a human?)

The moon was full, its pale yellow color reflected on the dark stream and was bright enough to illuminate through the canopy of leaves. Its light cascaded over the back and shoulders of a young woman who sat by the stream's edge. Her golden hair was loosely held back in a braid, while some stands lightly flew with the gentle breeze that came every so often from the north. Her face was round and delicate, her nose small and curved. She was a rarity among the middle class, and it was only the jewels that she lacked in order to pass as something more.

The clearing was far from her home and was said to be inhabited by creatures that lured humans into a sinful life, but she often found herself by the edge of the stream late at night.

Of course, she had yet to see one of those fabled creatures so she didn't fear the forest as greatly as she was supposed to. Humans were the ones to be feared, if one must fear something.

And this was what particularly had brought her to the clearing tonight; the stream was mute but one could consult it and be sure that one's secret was tightly kept.

Despite the cooling temperature, she wore nothing but her night gown, a thin baby blue garment that draped below her shoulders and exposed her cleavage if not continuously pulled up. Her feet were bare and black with dirt, and her hands were wet with the silent tears that takes down her cheeks.

Today, she did not contemplate the forest or the sky. Tonight, she prayed so that in three days time she would not be wed to the rough merchant who had paid her family the most.

"Take me away," she said to the world, "I cannot marry a man like him."

It was inevitable, but she was sure that she would do anything to prevent her from that fate.

The minutes passed, and from a distance she heard the forest announce that something, perhaps a creature, was approaching the clearing some meters away from her.

Her heart did not alter, as it had always proven to be nothing more than a small creature, but her glistening green eyes turned to see what was approaching from the darkness.

When it was finally revealed to her, her plump lips parted slightly at what she saw.

The creature was nothing like they pictures then to be, inhuman and monstrous. Rather, half of its body was that of a horse and the other of a handsome man's. The appearance was wild but captivating and her mind recalled the jokes that her friends whispered; that the life these creatures introduced humans to was one of love and ecstasy. It had been hard to comprehend that in the past, but as she examined from afar, the young woman began to believe that they were not completely wrong about that.

Yet, she was aware that the creature would notice her in her thin garment and she suddenly felt frightened.

This was all in the matter of a second, before the creature scanned her direction.

(Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm typing this in my phone)

Boondox

Boondox
Newbs
Newbs

Fully stepping out into the clearing was when he finally noticed the young woman who was standing not even ten feet from him. His deep blue eyes gazed over the small night gown she was covered with. Once his eyes finally trailed to her face, the tears glistened against the moons rays of white. This human was crying but why? Humans didn't seem to have much of a terrible life, at least not to Sycius. Putting a hand up as if to wave at her he slowly took a few steps in her direction "Miss why are you crying?" Sycius was known for his gentle heart but many of the Centaurs would have grasped this gem an took off with her, Sycius' greatest fear was to be feared or to cause anyone pain who didn't deserve it. Now coming to stand only the width of the stream away from her he took in all her human features, his eyes not being able to help themselves seemed to stray to her cleavage every so often.

Lolita

Lolita

She could feel her heart picking up pace as it approached her and she was surprised when it spoke to her. His eyes, however, showed no malice and this soothed her fear just enough to allow words to properly leave her lips.

"It is nothing more than a troubled heart," she replied softly, her eyes lowering to the ground for she felt small in his presence.

The young woman wiped her tears away and stood up. She had not expected for those words to be said; she had planned only to blame it on having lost an article of jewelry to the river, as foolish as that would sound.

Her eyes remained low but her curious and broken heart pushed her on to ask for the creature's name, as she thought it would be most appropriate for the last. Quite peculiar, she thought, hoping to learn this creature's name when I spoke be running away.

Boondox

Boondox
Newbs
Newbs

Sycius took an uneasy step back an folded his arms over his broad, light sun kissed skin. At the humans words he was slightly confused an glanced at her facial features,taking them all in before he took a deep breath.

"Well miss .. Why is it so troubling?" Sure Sycius was interested in her human troubles but he also had his own. A herd that was expecting him to return with a mate. His eyes trailed to her cleavage once more an he cleared his throat now moving to the other side of the small stream an to place a hand on her shoulder lightly.

At her question Sycius raised an eyebrow. She really wanted to know? "Well I am Sycius.. and you are?" He then glanced over his shoulder as he frowned slightly, he felt as though they were being watched but he could not see anyone. His long black tail swung an lashed at his sides as he waited for her answer.

Lolita

Lolita

"Oh, I wish to run away from home," she said after a moment, "For I am to be wed to a man that I do not want, but I have nowhere to go out anyone to help me."

The creature towered her, but something made her not afraid. Looking once more at her blurred reflection, she stood up to face him. He was about a foot taller than her, and with the proximity she could feel his heat, warm and inviting. With a bare chest, his muscles and strength were in full show. They weren't wedding her to someone like him, no, but rather an old man.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, my name is Rosalina," She replied, bowing. Her eyes trailed down his body. His member was out of her sight, but suddenly a thought reached her mind. Her best friend and her often whispered about men under the blankets and how it felt to have men inside of you, all leaned through rumors of course. Rose was still a virgin, that was quite clear, so the vague thought was enough to bring a heat between her legs that she tried to ignore.

She wondered if it was even possible to bed with a creature like him, ant the thought was tempting compared to what she had back at home.

"If it is not too rude of me, why are you out here tonight, Sycius?" When she spoke his name, her voice had a honey-like ring, both luring and naive since she didn't mean it but at the same time savored every syllable. "I have been in the woods many times, but never have I spotted you or your kind before."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum