Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Stone paced outside the village, a tad bit reluctant to go in. He hated the thought of just ripping someone away from their home against their will. But the birth of females among the centaurs were rare-they needed to claim mates from outside their own village to continue the herd. It was a rite of passage for every male-at least, every male who hadn't been lucky enough to view a female already in the herd-to go and claim his mate. The humans and elves-especially the males-hated them for stealing them away

It seemed only natural that Stone's hooves had lead him to this village in particular. He had snuck off there often as a youth, even made friends with a girl around his age. But when their friendship had been discovered, he'd been driven off, still bearing the scar from where an arrow had pierced the flesh of his arm. The elders had barred him from returning there-until tonight, when he could roam as freely as he pleased.

He was about to continue into the village-when someone came running out. A girl, around his age, sobbing. He followed her quietly, stepping up behind her as silently as possible, wondering what had happened to make her risk running out of the safety of her home on a night like this.

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 am

sparkle49

I've got the ball rolling

Her father, he was a control freak who wished that his only child was a boy. Ever since Willow was younger her father didn't want to have to do anything with her, unless it was abusing her in some way..either emotional or physical. But tonight was the last straw when her father came home and began to yell at her and tell her things she thought she would never hear even from her own father. The first thin Willow did was quickly run from the house. she didn't want to see what else her father could do so she quickly ran away. As far as she could from that house. But soon she was near the outskirts of the town before she even noticed. 

willow by the time she was away from her village she didnt even realize that she was gone, but when she did she stopped and looked back. She knew she should go back but she rather die then be in that house with him any longer. willow slowed to a walk after a while, unaware of the centaur following her. Soon Willow reached a little pond were she played at when she was younger and decided that was were she was going to stay for the night.

3The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:05 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Stone followed the girl, focused on her. What could be so bad, that has driven her out of her village on this night, of all nights? The first new moon after the summer solstice, the night when the centaurs went to claim their mates. His mother had told him once how young women were always warned to stay in on such nights.

He looked out at the little pond the girl arrived at it, dredging up fond memories of his dear friend Willow. He'd first met her there, when he'd wandered to far from home and she'd been out there playing by herself. "It isn't safe to be out tonight," He called out to her. From where he stood, his lower half was hidden by the shrubs among the trees. He might just appear to be a tall human, his true nature hidden for now.

4The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 am

sparkle49

Willow looked at the water for a while, she remembered meeting Stone here many years ago. how she did miss him..She sighed softly to herself. Not long after sitting there she heard someone say something and she looked back in shock to see a man standing there "w-why? I come out here a lot when I need to clear my head" she said, unaware of what day it was.

5The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:42 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

His brows furrowed as he studied the woman sitting before him as he looked back at her. It couldn't be...

But the snap of a twig drew his attention away from her. He could see Bran, a rather unpleasant male, eying the human, unaware of his presence he seemed. He took a step forward without thinking, suddenly feeling very protective of the girl, but unwittingly revealing himself as he did. "Its the first dark night of Summer, when no moon hangs in the sky," He said, his eyes still on Bran. "Surely you know what that means."

6The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:50 am

sparkle49

Willow looked up at him alittle longer, he kind of looked like Stone..but she glanced away when she heard the snap of the twig. now she was scared. she then got up and looked over at the male who was now standing infront of the bushes..A centaur..Willow looked at him with large eyes "already.." she said, fear cloaking her voice. But something bothered her about this centaur, was it really Stone?

7The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:00 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Stone stared at her, thinking he saw some glimmer of recognition in her eyes, before his eyes snapped back to Bran, he was edging closer, but she didn't seem to notice him. He leaned down, offering the girl his hand. "Don't be afraid," He said quietly, though his voice carried an urgent tone, "I can take you back home to your village, I promise." He looked at her, hoping he'd believe her. As he stared into her eyes, he knew for certain who she was. "Willow..." He breathed softly, her name barely audible.

8The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 pm

sparkle49

willow looked at him, could it really be Stone? She shook her head slightly..it cant be. She looked down at her feet and thought about what he said..why would he be willing to bring me back to my village..and do I even want to go back? Willow sighed softly to herself then looked back up at him, she saw his mouth move to say something but she couldn't pick it up..Willow thought about it for a little longer before she reached out for his hand "just not to my village..I dont want to go back to my dad" she said sadly

9The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He helped her up as she took his hand. He knew he couldn't take her to one of the other villages-one of the other centaurs might snatch her up as soon as he set her down. But if she didn't want to go home, he could think of nothing else."I'll take you to my village, then," He told her calmly. "What's your name, human?" He asked softly.

10The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm

sparkle49

Willow felt weightless as Stone helped her up, never before has she ridden a Centaur and only ridden a horse once or twice. She looked at him "Willow" she said softly "Whats yours?." Now was the time for her to learn if this was Stone or not..

11The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He looked back at her with a playful smirk when she asked his name, knowing now that it really was her. "What? Don't remember me? Your old friend Stone?" He grinned at her, before giving her a quick warning. "Hold on tight," He said, trotting first, but then taking off at a gallop towards the centaur village. He gave a triumphant mocking look to Bran as they rode past the other Centaur.

12The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm

sparkle49

Willow looked at him, a smile slowly formed on his face "Its really you stone?" she asked she gripped onto Stone before he took of "Why are you here? I thought The elders forbid you from coming back"

13The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:14 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"My ban was lifted," He said, "For the sake of growing the herd." He blushed a little as he realized how that must sound to her. "Not that I expect anything from you, of course..."

14The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:40 am

sparkle49

She blushesd lightly at his comment not really what to say after that. Willow then gleaned around the area and relaxed slightly at what he said at the end "it's okay stone" she said with a large smile

15The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He managed to smile shyly back at her, continuing on his way towards the village. As they grew closer, other centaurs carrying their own new mates joined them, many of the women sobbing with fear.

16The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:22 pm

sparkle49

He watched as things passed by both of them quickly, so many things she hasn't seen before since she never got far from his village. When they got close to anyone's village she looked around at the other centaurs and girls. She noticed many of the females crying in fear. Those poor females being taken from their homes, their families that actually loved them

17The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Stone felt a pang of pity for the crying females. He was grateful to have found Willow for that reason, to know she actually wanted to come with him. He continued on into the village. The streets were decorated, though any celebrations would take place the next day. Even if the women weren't happy to be there, their arrival would still be celebrated by the herd. He made his way to his hut, and set her down, opening the door for her. "Welcome home," He said to her with a smile.

18The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:54 pm

sparkle49

Willow looked around at everything they passed, bright colored decorations lined the streets of the centaur village. Slowly willow looked down at stone when they walked into the hut "thanks" she said softly. She was still unsure about her idea but she knew she was safe with stone..a long lost friend. "Can you tell me stone, why are the streets decorated like that?" She asked softly.

(I don't know of you are still wantin to do this.. I was unable to pay for Internet and was forced to use my parents when I visited them..didn't want to take the risk of them seeing this site)

19The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:34 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[[I understand. I'll gladly continue ^_^]]

He followed her into the hut. glancing back out at the streets as she mentioned the decorations. "There'll be a celebration tomorrow," He said, "To welcome the new members of our herd. Even if most of them aren't exactly thrilled to be here."

20The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:28 pm

sparkle49

Willow nodded her head slightly before she looked over stone again. It has been years since he had seen stone and she was greatful he was still alive and friendly! But being here with him sparked two emotions, sadness and happiness. Yes she was with a good friend and away from her family, but at the same time he wouldn't be able to go back and see her other friends. With a small sigh to herself as she loomed around his hut "nice place you got here" she said softly

21The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:49 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hearing her sigh, he turned to her and reached out, stroking her cheek gently. "Everything alright, Willow?" He asked softly. He wanted her to be happy, and was ready to do anything he could to make sure that she was.

22The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:29 pm

sparkle49

Willow looked back at stone and nodded slightly "yes stone, I am just thinking about home and my friends there" she said glancing back out the window and into the street. Quickly she turned around and faced stone "will I ever get to see my friends again?" She asked, a tint of hope lingered on her voice.

23The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Empty Re: The Centaur's Mate [Sparkle49] Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:18 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Stone offered a small smile. It was not at all unusual for women to want to go back to see their loved ones again. "It can be arranged, in time," He said, "Not for a month, or so, at least. Too much anger after the raids for any of us to risk going too close. But our herd has friends among the humans who sometimes act as discrete messengers for us and help us arrange meetings."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum