Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving The Species (Human Female Needed)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saving The Species (Human Female Needed) Empty Saving The Species (Human Female Needed) Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:08 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Rumors of werewolves are spread amongst a small town, generation after generation. It was a silly story to keep children out of the forest just outside of the town. Little do they know the rumors are true. No one was brave enough to enter the forest to know that though.
A young man named Liam was the leader of the monstrous, man-eating, werewolves who ruled the forest. Although seen as dangerous, him and his path were w gentle group with rules that held them together. Two simple rules that has kept them alive for generations.
Never be seen by a human.
Never harm a human.
The wolves were much stronger, yes, but the humans outnumbered them. If they touched a human there would instantly be hunters after them, the rumors of werewolves would be proven as a fact, then they would go extinct. Liam and his pack were only seven all together. Seven werewolves. All male. The only ones left.

(Basically looking for a female human to get lost in the forest and get hurt somehow so Liam has no choice but to bring her to his home and try to heal her. Later on he decides she will be a perfect mate for him and help repopulate his species)

Bouno

I've got the ball rolling

Layla had gotten lost. Very lost. She had simply been exploring at first, but soon, it got very confusing and eventually she didn't even remember where she started. In all honesty, she felt like crying. It was starting to get dark, and whispers of the man-eating werewolves came to her mind, playing with her. She was a rather rational person, but being stuck in a pitch dark forest with all those supposed "legends" playing in her mind, it was truthfully terrifying. She jumped and let out a frightened yelp as something brushed her arm, taking off into a sprint as she ran blindly through the forest. Branches cut at her fair skin, making it run with small slivers of crimson.

Her foot caught on a tree root, as she smashed face first into the ground with a groan of pain. Her nose and head hurt as she rolled over to her side, holding her nose with a soft, teary whimper.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Liam lifted his broad, grey, head when the sound of a whimpering human caught his ear. How rare it was to have a human in the forest. Alive too. The only ones he and his pack ever found were dead before they had a chance to help. It made a great story to scare young children into staying away.
His powerful ears quickly reacted and turned towards the sound, being able to hear the human more clearly. It was obviously in distress. Being quick to react, Liam's large paws began carrying him towards the sound until it came into his view. A female and obviously wounded. Fear was plainly written all over her and showing himself wouldn't be much of a help. She was taught to fear his kind, to see him only as a beast who craved human flesh. Showing himself would instantly throw away any chances of trusting him to help her.
Shifting back into his human form wasn't an option either, he didn't want to help her completely naked. With a small growl of frustration he slowly pass out into the open, the dim light of the night making his grey coat shimmer.
Liam slowly made his way towards her, his head lowered in a nonthreatening way as he sniffed at the cuts on her arms. They would become infected unless treated. That is if she even accepted his offer of trust.

Bouno

With a soft groan, the girl rolled over again to be face to face with a huge, grey wolf. Sucking in a breath, she froze in absolute terror. She sat there, wide-eyed, watching as he came forward and lowered his head. She knew a little bit about animals--it seemed it didn't want to hurt her. She flinched lightly when it got close, but didn't move away. Maybe it was just a really, really big dog. Slowly sitting up, she pressed her palm to her bleeding nose and watched the massive canine. "P-Please don't eat me. I'm just lost." Layla whispered, relaxing only enough to look it in the eyes. It held human-like intelligence, helping her conclusion that he was a werewolf. Ohh, she was majorly fucked.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Liam suppressed a small snicker when she begged him not to eat her. Did humans honestly believe begging an animal would stop them from killing? It amused him. Pushing his own amusements aside, he stretched out his muzzle until his nose was brushing against her hand. After giving the back of it a small lick he ducked his head beneath her stomach. He nudged her to be feet before coaxing her onto his back, he needed to get her back to his cabin before she lost too much blood. Desperately hoping she had enough common sense to hold on he began running, skillfully dodging branches and jumping over love until they arrived at a small looking cabin. It was almost cozy looking.

Bouno

She flinched again as he licked her hand, but she chewed on her lower lip and smiled ever-so-slightly. Getting shakily to her feet she climbed on his back, tangling her fingers into his soft fur and laying down. Layla was petite, about 5'2 and only 104 lbs. Not very big at all, actually. She breathed, his musky foresty scent calming her down slightly somehow. Her head spun, as now she felt she wasn't in danger, her whole body ached from the small wounds. She peeked over his body, seeing the little cabin and blinking.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

After lowering himself to the ground and gently shaking her off his body, Liam inspected her wounds a little more closely. She would love, just a few cuts and obviously scared. After nudging her towards the door he ran off into the forest, only to come back in a pair of shorts and a black t-shirt. His eyes still remained their dark brown color and his black, cropped yet messy hair barely stood out in the lighting. "Come on, get inside. No questions right now just worry about yourself," his deep voice muttered as he ushered her inside. One there he lead her to the kitchen where he ran a cloth under some warm water. "I don't have any medical supplies so I'm hoping these cuts will heal over time," he mutters as he wipes the cuts down.

Bouno

She had opened her mouth when he said "No questions" she puffed out a sigh. Her soft green eyes flickered up to meet his, then studying his body. Well, he was really tall for starters. And really fit. Really fit. Honestly, he was pretty hot. Layla was ushered inside, sitting on the chair and watching as he went into the kitchen. She shivered a little despite the warmth, looking at him with her big, innocent soft green eyes.

"Okay." She mumbled, her voice soft and lilting, a rather pretty voice.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A small grin found Liam's lips when he heard the one word escape the girl's lips. It was such a sweet sound. Almost like music. Once he finished cleaning the wound he got another cloth and tied it around her wounds, "That's the best I can do," he admits in a low murmur before meeting her eyes.
Since he was a werewolf there was no need for medical supplies, his kind healed within seconds. "I'm going to have to keep you here for a few days though. You're the first human to be exposed to us and I'm not sure if I can trust you with a secret like this. I need to consult the rest of my pack before a decision is made," he explains to her, his voice gentle and smooth as he speaks to her, his eyes never looking away from her own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum