Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A girl's new stallion

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A girl's new stallion Empty A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:14 am

Shaya

I've got the ball rolling

Picture: http://www.psychobillyrodeo.com/images/Cowgirl.jpg

Name: Cassie Newport
Clothes: What she's wearing in the pic.

Stallion needed!

Intro:

A slender, well built figure moved down the isles toward the horse pasture. She'd owned the new stallion for about a week, so he had, had plenty of time to settle in. She walked over to the fence and perched on it. She whistled for him, she wished to see his beauty as he ran to her. She looked around for him, "Carbor, here boy!" she called, patiently waiting.

Last edited by Shaya on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

(i'll leave you to decide the stallion's name)
Picture: http://www.haflingerhorses.com/arno1.jpg

I hear my owner call for me and happily trot up to her as I flick my tail to get a couple annoying flies and nod my head to Cassie. My golden-brown fur shining a little is the sun, waiting for her to do what she wants of me.

3A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:19 pm

Shaya

(Okies. Can you use third person please?)

"Hey Carbor..." she replied, hoping down and walked closer, holding out a carrot to him. Meanwhile she stroked his soft neck, looking around carefully. She lightly combed her fingers through his mane, slowly getting every knot out while waiting for him to take the carrot.

4A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Ember

Ember

(I guess and this is my first time roleplaying as a horse so i'm sorry if its not all that good)

Carbor neighs softly and starts to munch on the carrot. Her fingers felt good through his mane as the knots and tangled hairs disappeared. He looked up at Cassie, seeing her smile at him while he still wonders what she wants of him.

5A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Shaya

(Its alright. ^^ You're doing great Very Happy)

She looked at him, "Wanna go for a trail ride?" she asked, looking at him as she finished getting all of the knots out. She walked out and came back with a grooming bucket. She began brushing the dirt off of him.

6A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Ember

Ember

Carbor nods, having been trained to answer yes and no questions before coming to be owned by Cassie. He started to be a little excited and shifted his feet around, wanting to go out but having to wait for her to prep me for it.

7A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Shaya

She grinned, washing him off completely waiting for him to dry before grooming him until his coat glistened in the sun. She picked up his hooves and cleaned them before putting the grooming things away and got back on the fence, whistling lightly and patted the fence trying to get him to line up so she could get on his back.

8A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Ember

Ember

Cardor calms down while she cleans and grooms him and his hooves. Once she finished, he walked up to her, neighing softly while he waits for her to get on him. As soon as she is on, she kicks his sides and motions him to go, starting out in a trot out of the barn.

9A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:57 pm

Shaya

(Don't control my character, thank you.)

She held onto him by gripping his mane and guiding him toward the beach.

10A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Ember

Ember

(sorry, it was what your character was gonna do and i wasn't making your character do anything like suddenly suck his cock >.<)

Cardor stared to gallop once they reached the beach, happy to be able to do this with his owner on top of hm. He kept running down the beach, his muscles rippling under his skin with each push off ground.

11A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:23 am

Shaya

(Still... I control my own character please.)

Cassie smiled, holding on as she enjoyed the breeze in her hair. She looked around, staring out at the water, fantasizing as she held on.

12A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:28 am

Ember

Ember

Cador's tongue liked out as he kept running, not stopping until he gets a signal from his owner and neighs softly. He was enjoying himself and while running, his body started to relax a little as he was a me to release some pent up energy he had from being stuck in his pen for the entire day.

13A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 am

Shaya

She pulled lightly back on his mane to stop him, looking around as she did so.

14A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:32 am

Ember

Ember

Carbor slows to a stop, his legs restlessly clopping in the sand. He felt better for running, her body relaxing, his big cock also hanging out from his sheath a little.

15A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Shaya

Cassie looked down, noticing his cock, "Getting excited over a run are we boy?" she giggled, hugging his large neck before relaxing and waiting for his response.

16A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Ember

Ember

Cardor flairs his nostrils and nods at her, wondering what she was meaning to do with his large shaft. He neighed softly and licked her cheek as well, calming down and not moving as much as I was.

17A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:12 am

Shaya

She grinned, nudging him to walk over into the trees and smiled when he licked her cheek.

18A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:16 am

Ember

Ember

He listened to her as he walked towards the trees, his musk spreading through the air as his balls sway gently with each step. Carbor neighed softly, enjoying the cool breeze over his fine fur.

19A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 am

Shaya

She looked around waiting until they were far in the woods and pulled back gently as she could on his mane to stop him.

20A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Ember

Ember

He neighed softly and stopped, his cock semi-erect and swaying softly with his balls swinging as well.

21A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:19 am

Shaya

Once the stallion stopped, she hopped down and looked around, making sure it was safe before reaching under him. She grabbed his dick and licked up it, being careful in case he made a move to kick.

22A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:22 am

Ember

Ember

He neighed softly, surprised by the contact but doesn't stop her from stimulating her cock. The large shaft started to quickly lengthen and stiffen more and more, hardening to nearly 2 feet long and 3 inches thick.

23A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Shaya

She grinned up at him, before continuing to suck on him. She stood up once he was harder, looking around as if thinking someone would catch them.

24A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Ember

Ember

When she stopped for the moment, Cabor whinnied softly and licked her thigh, trying to urge her to continue as he heavy balls and hard cock swayed under him.

25A girl's new stallion Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Shaya

"Okay, but if you smell someone near shove me," she replied, going down on her knees again and once more took him on her mouth, rubbing him as she sucked his dick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum