Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tame me (Stallion needed)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Tame me (Stallion needed) Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:17 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Tame me (Stallion needed) G1Infe2

Colette had been born into the wild, her father was a fellow herd leader, one of the largest out there. Though she decided to leave it once she matured. She was going into her second heat and had managed to fight off horny stallions. Her neck craned down to take a long sip of water from the cold stream. She let out a snort flicking out flies that tried to settle on her.

2Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Tame me (Stallion needed) Tumblr_lzizyoPJn61qkgblgo1_500
- x -

Prince had recently escaped his ranch, it was his second day of being a free horse. He had yet to stumble upon a herd and claim it as his, but he had been following the stench of a mare in heat. And hopefully it wasn't the sly ranches using it as a tactic to lure him back to the ranch.

He trotted long until he stumbled across a creek, spying the mare as his ears flicked. "Why, hello there."

3Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:08 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her muzzle was deep in the cold river as she lapped it up, days of traveling and yet still no sign trouble which was good. Her ear pricked as she heard an unfamiliar voice, lifting her head a few droplets fell into the water creating a ripple. She studied the stallion before speaking. "Hi."

4Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:13 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The faint bubbling of the creek was charming, and a mare in heat certainly set the mood. He was quite use to having a never ending surprise of mares ready to breed, but he was always curious about taking things slow, sparking up his life. He'd need to come up with something, "Hey. I just escaped my ranch a few days ago, mind if I tagged along to understand the ropes of being wild?"

5Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:46 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She snorted as her hoof came down striking the ground. This male wanted to tag along with her? She had always traveled alone, mainly because males only had one thing in mind and that was to breed. "You expect me to let you travel with you?" she shook her head. "Is this some kind of trap?" she muttered.

6Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A trap? Can I trust you, then? Wanting to bring me back to those humans?" Prince stamped a hoof, pebbles gently landing on the stone. His tail swatted away any pesky flies as he stared at her.

7Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:22 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She snorted, "Your one to talk" she snorted pinning her ears back. "How do I know your not going to be the one to allure me into some ranch?" she said lashing her tail

8Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I just got out of there!" Prince snorted as he pawed at the pebbles again. "And I'm not going back there, it's a vile place for everyone." He shook his head, maybe he should just go off and find another mare to romp around with.

9Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:39 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Well good for you" she snorted as she tossed her mane back her hind leg stomping on the ground showing she wouldn't be back down any time soon. Her eyes were narrowed onto the stallion as she lashed her tail spreading her heat scent. "Maybe you belong there"

10Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:50 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"What did I do? We just met!" Prince snorted as he soon turned around, her attitude wasn't charming. And he wasn't going to put up with it, he began to trot off to find a place to graze for a while. Obviously very pissed off.

11Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shrugged not answering the angry male as she swatted her tail her ears pinned as a warning. She'd been out in the wild for years and trusting a male wasn't a thing she usually did.

12Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:26 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Prince trotted through the strange place as he glanced around. Snorting as he shook his head, the young male felt something grab at his foot. Locking on as he felt a pain searing through his leg. What... was a bear trap doing out here? The realization soon came in as he let out a loud, pained noise as he tried to get out of it.

13Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:30 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Colette was grazing her head bent down as she nibbled on the grass hungrily. Her mane falling down like rain showers over her face as she tossed her mane up bringing her head to a normal position looking up. His pain noises reached her ears as she pinned them back. Her eyes wandered towards him seeing him get trapped in a bear trap. "Amatuer" she snorted as she stepped closer to him

14Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:38 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Prince squirmed his single limb as he tried to get himself out, he'd only do more damage if he tried - or he'd end up loosing a foot. And no horse could survive without three legs, he let another pained sound escape his lips as his eyes soon blinked - ah, the mare again. "What is this?!" He snorted, pointing with his muzzle to the trap.

15Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:29 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Colette could see the bear trap, she had her own way to get it off, living in the wild had it's own perks but after all it was survival of the fittest and she considered herself the one who knew almost everything in the wild. If he were to travel with her he'd probably just be dead weight on her. "Here" she said clearly annoyed as her hoof crashed down towards the edge wich opened the mouth of the trap up

16Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Another gasp of pain escaped his throat as the bloody ankle rose from the bear trap, he pawed at the ground and tried out the pain level. Giving out a wince the stallion glanced at the mare, his own silent thanks before he began to limp off. Surely she wanted nothing to do with him, seeing her previous attitude.

17Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:48 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rolled her eyes, she gave him 3 days max before he would die out and some predator would eat him or he'd be hunted down. "You should go back ya know" she snorted as she stomped her hoof to the ground creating dust

18Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He paused, blood trickling down his partially lame leg. "I'm not going back there, I rather die out here." He rumbled as he carried on limping, his tail swatting away the flies that tried to come and access the open flesh.

19Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:11 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shook her head, "Well sucks for you"s eh muttered. "If I were you i'd clean it with the river over there" she pointed with her muzzle as she watched him

20Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll die anyways," Prince sniffed as he stopped, trying to sniff at his wound as he soon limped on. "Why do you care anyways?" He asked as he slowly made his way to who knows where.

21Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:33 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shrugged, Colette didn't know why she was offering the advice to this amatuer. Maybe it was the feeling of pity she had towards him or maybe his spirit of thinking he'd make out here. "Well" she shuffled her hooves. "It'd be a shame to escape then die, don't ya think?" she muttered

22Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Prince stopped, a soft sigh escaping his chest as warm blood trickled down. "I rather die out here," Prince spoke as he blinked his eyes. "Under the stars and the skies like we were suppose to die."

23Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shrugged, "If that's the way you see it" she snorted in humor as she started to trot away. Night was coming fast and it's blanket of darkness wasn't stopping and she had to get back to get shelter she had found

24Tame me (Stallion needed) Empty Re: Tame me (Stallion needed) Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:33 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Prince glanced around, he was quite vulnerable as of right now. The scent of blood and him limping, he had to stop. He made his way back to the creek, lying down in the shallow water to wash the blood away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum