Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Colt's Girls (Open to all)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:35 am

Nill

Nill
I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

(A revival of my previous topic. I sadly didn't save the original intro.)

The farm was not overtly broken down, but it was also far from top of the line. A rather old and dark building, though it's stables were well stocked with the basic necessities, and so the mares which populated it had little reason to complain. They didn't know how long they had been there, or for what reason they were brought from many previous fields and stables. However they would soon be receiving and answer, as the doors of the large barn opened and they were led out to a great walled off area, a field large enough for them to run and graze in, but also as cut off from the outside world as in the barn. The owners of the farm had acquired and extremely virile little colt, and now intended for him to impregnate each of the farm's many mares and fillies.

2The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty Re: The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Vix22

Aren't your fingers burning?

Asha grazed in the field carrying on with her daily routine not taking any worry to the situation they were in. Yes it was strange but she could care less. Asha was an easy going little white mare and she was also in heat. Her very first heat to be exact. It was exciting for her though. She wanted a foal to raise and experience the joy of sex. Asha is not a slut she is just a normal mare that's wants to experience these things.

3The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty Re: The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs
I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling

Psycho Teddy was also in her first heat. It excited the filly knowing that she had finally gotten it, but did not know the extra plot line to it. She also wanted to escape. So PT looked for the weakest point in the born, and bucked at it. It cracked a bit, and she continued to buck.

4The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty Re: The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Vix22

Asha herd the sound and raised her head curiously. What was that? So with a snort the white mare trotted over to the source and laughed when she saw the filly. Asha was older then the filly, her first heat had just come a bit later then it normally should have. "Honey what are you doing?" she asked with a laugh and shook her head.

5The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty Re: The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Swift was a beautiful black and white paint horse filly with light blue eyes and was in her first heat. She twitched her ears and looked at the mare and other filly before grazing on grass. She then neighed softly to the two and flipped her beautiful blonde mane that had some black in it too. Her tail also was blonde with some black in it too.

6The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty Re: The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:04 am

Nill

Nill
I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

(I'll get it going in a bit, really sorry I was gone so long >_<)

7The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Empty Re: The Colt's Girls (Open to all) Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

OOC: It's alright

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum