Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tame me (Rape/slave 18 Year old guy wanted)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kelly the 17 yeard old walked down the alley her red hair swirling around as a chilling wind crept by she huddled her jacket together and continued /Why did he ask me to come down this why is creepy and col/ she thought to herself "DAREN!" she called out but her voice bounced back she huffed angrily and decided to head back

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daren snickered when she called out his name, walking into the light he leaned against the side of the building blocking her way out,"I knew you would come," he said in sly tone. His could feel his cock already growing hard underneath his pants.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rolled get eyes as she rolled her eyes and closed the gap between them "where were you at yesterday you didn't show up" she said it rather annoyed looking around "why didn't you just tell Me to meet you at my house" she muttered

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He looked down at her and without an answer he pushed her up against the wall with a smirk. He crushed his lips against her pushing up against her so she felt his buldge.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped as she was pushed against the wall, "Hey.." But was muffled by his lips she widened her eyes and made "mmmmff" noises she put her hands on his chest and tried to, push him of she jumped feeling his bulge she squirm beneath him

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He took her hands and held them over her head and against the wall. He took his lips off hers but only so they softly brushed against her,"I'm gonna fuck you," he whispered with a devilish smirk before pushing his bulge against her thigh even more.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She struggled underneath him big her hands were raised above her she squirmed her body trying to escape she looked in the eye as he said he was going to fuck her she gasped feeling his bulge "Daren please no" she begged "your my best friend" she pleaded shocked by his actions

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Dare pressed his lips Gainst her neck as she spoke,"Than this should be easy for you," he muttered before tying her hands together with rope from his back pocket. He pushed her into his car before flooring it."Don't try anything," he warned as they drove. When they reached his house he grabbed her tied hands and lead her into the house and to his bedroom where he then untied her hands after locking the door. He pressed his lips to hers again in a harsh way.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"please Daren don't" she begged almost crying now as he tied her hand she begged some more "why Daren? Why me" she said as a tear dripped down she was thrown into the cat harshly but couldn't do anything since her hand she squirmed around but it was hopeless she gasped being thrown on the bed she thrashed around shaking her head "mmmffpp" she b said

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daren hovered above her as he pinned her against the bed. Using one hand he held her hands above her head while he slid the other down her pants. With a smirk he began to rub her cult with two fingers.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She turned to look away her back arched she cried softly squirming she thrashed her legs as he took her pants of showing her black lacey panties she gasped as he teased her

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He smirked at her as he pressed his two fingers a down in tease her colds. He lowered his lips by her ear,"Don't tell me you don't enjoy it," he snickered before removing his fingers from her pussy and taking her hand after sliding his pants off. He forced her hand down his pants so it rested on his hard cock.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She tried pulling away and shuddered "no I don't", she Softly she tried taking her hands away from his cock "noooo!", she Pulled her hands back

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He gave her a cold stare before gripping her wrists and lowering himself by her ear,"You'll do as I say. You got that? I wouldn't want bruises on this pretty little body of yours," he snapped before getting the rope out of his back pocket again. He tied her ankles to the bottom part of the bed before holding her hands above her head again and crushing his lips to hers.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She gasped, "Daren! Noo!" she squirmed struggling gasping for breath and kicking her legs before they were tied she stopped her body going limp her eyes were wide as he kissed her but she didn't kiss back

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daren glared at her when he pulled away from her lips,"Don't like me kisses," he breathed before pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it off the bed. He had a sly grin on his face as he slid his hand under her bra and brushed his cold thumb across her nipple.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked away from his cold glare shivers running down her body as he pulled away she was breathing rather heavily, She tried to stop him from pulling her shirt off but it was no use. She glared at him and arched her back as his cold thump went over her dlicate nipple

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daren smirked and uncoupled her bra as he still rubbed the sensitive nub. He brought a hand down to his boxers and began palming his bulge before slipping off the last price of clothing. After awhile of rubbing her breast he brought his waist up to her chest where he straddled her,"Suck it," he ordered, his cock not even an inch away from her mouth.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She bit her lip as he commanded her to suck his cock, she closed her mouth and shook her head not wanting to suck his Dick, she a didn't know how and was New to this

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daren raised an eyebrow at the girl, being her friend before this he knew she had never do e this before. He grabbed her face in his hand and made her look up at him,"did I stutter?" He snapped.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flinched shrinking back, "N-No" she closed her eyes looking away, "Daren I-I can't do this" she murmuered softly

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Daren looked down at the girl his grip growing tighter on her jaw,"Ol do it right now," he snapped. He raised his empty hand showing her he wasn't afraid to hurt her.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flinched back at the raise of his hand, he was serious she whimpered softly and opened her mouth scared and frightened

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Darren was about to push his cock into her mouth but he just looked at her in hesitation. He had a small soft spot for her since they were friends, or used to be until this. Giving an irritated groan he pushed his hand against her mouth before positioning himself at her entrance.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked up at him with her pleading eyes, she thought he had changed his mind but no. She felt his hand cover her mouth she was confused until her positioned himself at her entrance her eyes went wide, and she yelled a muffled no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum