Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The alphas daughter (Male wanted)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Okay so this plot is going to be based on the Alpha's only daughter which I rp, she is going to be spolied and loved and cared for but a few wolves in the pack dislike her, your charrie is going to be a male that angry that everyone loves her so he decides to take her as his own)

[img]The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sandal10[/img]

Lyall sighed as she nodded to her father, "I know dad, I will I'm just going to patrol the borders.. and I want some alone time" She woofed softly and looked up at him, "Please dad?" He chuckled watching his daughter give him the puppy eyes, "Fine Lyall but be back before moon high" He nudged her, "go along now" She barked happily then nipped him playfully "Thank you!" and with that she took off

Lyall slowed down as she got close to the border she ruffled her black fur with grey and inhaled the air, /Good no one close/ she thought to her self. She looked around nervously flicking her tail. she felt a weird feeling inbetween her legs, /Why am I feeling this way?" She grumbled to herself. She shrugged it off and went further into the territory the dark forest concealing her and any other thing.

2The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:45 am

aquila

aquila
Bro, you should chill out

The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Canis_lupus_lupus_qtl1
Brego was patroling his territory. He was two years old, gray male wolf. He had been expelled out of his former pack, for disobiedence. Now he was walking solitary, staying only in one place for few days. Sudenly he noticed moves in the bushes, so he went to check it. It was a black wolf female, from next pack. Brego heard something about beautifull Lyall, Princess of The Herd from Valley. Every wolf male desired her, but few could speak with her. It might be first and last chance to talk with her You are lost madam. You have crossed my border few miles ago

https://inkbunny.net/aquilla

3The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:04 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had been walking for quite some time she didn't realize she has crossed the border. Her green eyes looked around as if in searching for something. A light cold breeze swirled past her causing her to ruffle her black due and carry along her heat scent. Her ear flicked as she heard a strange wolf she turned around and spotted the brute a she jumped up startled by "uh.." She looked around "I'm sorry I didn't realize, I thought I was still in my territory" she said innocently . She flicked her fluffy tail spreading her heat scent

4The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:12 pm

aquila

aquila

My name is Brego. You can cross borders, as frequently as you want, if you only come in peace. Anyway I will be far away for couple of days. I will lead you back to your territory if you like He jumped of rock, and closed to her. Brego inhaled scent, and something triggered inside his mind. It was the sweetest, an intoxicating aroma for young male wolf.Are you crazy !? How can you walk freely, during your heat. It's extreme thoughtless.

5The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:28 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She listened to him and wondered why he was so kind to her, normally, males were rude to her but he seemed to be quite nice she murmured, "Thank you" her eyes were flickering, "Where are you heading off you" she asked curious then heard what he had said and blushed in embarsement, "I'm sorry I didn't realize" she woofed softly then became uncomfortable around him, a large breeze came in the swept her strong heat scent and swirled it around them in the air, she looked at him

6The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:36 pm

aquila

aquila

It is your first breeding season? Have you been feeling strange recently? Did your mum tell about heat and mating? he asked her about basic, in his opinion, matters. The mountain breeze was blowing, spreading her female pheromones, around them. It ignited sexual desire to this cute shewolf. Damn its torture to be, around her in this state, but I must resist it. Im sure her father would snap my head off, if I didn't stop my lust. he thought.

7The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:45 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

So looked at him as he spoke her fur turning hot, "Uh yeah it's my first heat season" she said softly looking away from him, "My mother died a while ago" she woofed softly, "I guess that is why my father is so protective" She shrugged flicking her tail as she walked

8The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:46 pm

aquila

aquila

So, now you are full-grown she wolf, congratulations.he said looking at her.Thats horrible, you. I'm sure you are missing her. he lowered his head, as he heard, about her lost. Your father loves you as much as it's possible, becouse you'r mother is still living inside you. Everytime, when he look's at you, he is seeing his lost mate. He turned right and approached the nearest rock.Excuse me my lady. I must mark my territory He lifted his right hind leg, and released a few sprays of urine on rock. The air was filled with musky scent of male wolf. Brego's scent mixed with her estrus pheromones forming thunderous mix.

9The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She listened to him talk, "Yeah It was hard" she shrugged looking away, "My father loves me and I look just like her I think I bring pain to him" she sighed softly then looked at him, "So why do you have such a large territory?" she asked "it's just you right?" She woofed softly a small smile on her muzzle another breeze came by and swept her strong heat scent making it strong than it was before

(Do you think he could be a bit meaner and like rape her?)

10The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 pm

aquila

aquila

When he was coming back from his business, he could see her receptive vulva first time for one single moment. Brego has seen female entrance's many times in past, but they weren't in season. He has never mated with female. Now her vulva was dark purple, her lips were swollen, and glazed with her love juices. Its gonna kill me He inhaled her stronger scent, and his body responsed, preparing to intercourse. His glans penis poked out a little of sheath, and balls lowered visible in scrotum, getting ready to release Brego's plenty potent seed inside her womb. It will allow him to sire his first litter, but he would fail his mission. And he was sure, she would hate him,and her father will persecute him, and kill his offspringI must be tough, I traveled so many miles I cant give up nowHe supressed his thought about claming her, and cooled down, he spoked Dont worry, now we are coming in neutral ground. You will be soon at your father's land he listened her fearsNo, you can not think this way. You can't bring your mother back to life. You have to give your father relief in his pain. Remember family is the most important matter in this world. You will apreciate it when you lost your relatives, like me. I hope you will never suffer like I had to. He thought that he told her too much, he wanted to change subject of their talking. Do you have siblings? he asked her. He was hestitating: confess her with his secret, or not. He wasn't sure if she will understand his purposes. Finally he chose. He sighed and started his story.It will bring me a relief- he hoped You have told me a lot about your family ,so let me tell something about my ancestors.

(Oh don't be so impatient:) I think Brego is too gentle to just rape her. He has mission to complete, and he just doesn't want to be killed before.

11The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:33 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

( Okay okay I'll be good xD )

She continued to walk alongside him listening to his words her ears alert. Her eyes flickering with content and tail swaying. "I know I have to let go of the past" She sighed, "And I wouldn't want to become sad over her and lose interest in the pack' she sdmitted her gaze turning to him she didn't notice that he had the urge to mate. "I suppose I have 3 bothers and I am the only female in that litter" She sighed softly, "Yes enough about me now not tell me about yourself" she smiled looking at him fur ruffling slightly from the same cold win

12The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 am

aquila

aquila

He flicked his ear's ,happy that somebody is interested.I came from north sides of Appalachian mountain. I have three sisters and one brother I'm son of alpha male. My father was ruling herd for twelve years, until he was defeated and killed by ingrate beta-male. I don't know why he has done this, he was my father's best friend. He betrayed him in backstabbing way. It's well known that male wolf can kill previous alpha kids, to conceive his own pups. My mother run away with my sibling. I had to stay, trying to stop pursuit of my family, and retrieve control of my herd. However I couldn't do it, I just werent strong enought, and I hadn't support of other member's of pack He sighedI have no idea, where my mother could hide, but Im sure they are alive, and I'm going to find them. It is possible, that they found shelter in another packHe stopped his speach, and start thinkingMaybe your father has seen them? May I meet with him and talk about my search?

13The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded listening closely to what he was saying her tail swishing in anticipation wanting to know where his family was as well. After he was done she didn't know what to say, "You want to me my father?" she questioned him, "Erh okay" she sighed as they neared the border "Just wait at the border and I'll call him maybe he'll give you permission to cross over" she eyed him, "after he will be surprised that you have alpha blood in you and he wouldn't want no trouble" she nudged him, "I'll be back" she ran to get her father once she spotted him she called him, "Father I stumbled upon a loner" she shuffled her paws, "He wishes to speak with you"

Akando nodded his white fur ruffling beneath his muscles, "Lyall where is he?" he eyed her nudging her, "Show me"

Lyall nodded and went to the lone border her father following closely he didn't bring any troop this time

14The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:02 pm

aquila

aquila

He was staying patiently waiting for her father. He came soon. It was the largest white wolf, which Brego has ever seen. Brego bowed his head respectfully ,following greeting etiquette of greeting elder wolf. I'm Brego, son of Jhonro, you might known my father. He told me that he has been growing up with you. He repeated his family story. Looking at majestic white wolf, he started musing to become son of Akando, and mate of Lyall, but he must wait until he will find his mother. Im searching, my lost family. If your scouts or you know about brown wolf female, and her four kids, tell me about that. I have to know about their lost position, to improve my searchings.

15The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:16 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akando nodding soon came to the border his eyes scanning Brego, he flicked his ear and nodded, "Ah Jhnoro?" he says a smile lingering on his muzzle her eyes blazing, "Yes I known him when we were pups" he chuckled slightly hearing him, "A brown wolf? four kids?" he thought long and hard then looked at him, "I believe I have, she is currently a sentile here and her children and either scouts or sentiles like her" he watched her his fur fluffing up, "Do you wish to see them or not?"

Lyall watched listening paitently, could it be that the wolf her father had taken in was his mother?

16The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 pm

aquila

aquila

Brown female has joined to pack? It must be my mother! he thought excitedOf course I would like to meet with my family, as soon as posible They were turning back to reunite with mother, and sibling.How long time ago they joined to your pack? he asked alfa.

Fyla, brown wolf female, was resting after long patrol with one of her two son's. Her second was still missing. She knew that wolfs life is tough and full of pain, but she lost her mate and son recently. Fortunately she is safe now, but pain after that horrible experience was still deeply inside.Oh Jhonro. Life with you was the best period of my entire life. You have given me lovely pups. Now you are gone. She was dreaming at night about her intimate moments with mate. She could feel Jhonro on her back, his soft pushes, and moment of climax, when he spurted his precious seed deeply inside her womb, conceiving their beloved kids.Oh Jhonro, I know you are in paradise, please protect our missing son, and guide him to us

17The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akando nods thinking about when the Fae had joined he flicked his tail thinking who wouldn't want to meet their family after some time apart his gaze went back to his, "They joined roughly about 10 moons ago" he nods looking at Lyall then at him.

Lyall flicked her tail, "Well shall we go and see?"

18The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:39 am

aquila

aquila

Ok, lets go! he spoke impatiently. He just wanted reunite with family now.My father was often talking about you. He wanted to visit you he spoke to Akando. Did you noticed that Lyall is in heat?

19The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He nodded to the male "yes lets go the faster we go the faster you reunion"v he smiles waking briskly "yes your father was a good man to bad we,always fought for dominance that's why we had our own pack" he laughs "but we were close" he pricks his ears "she is?" His nose was scarred from a resent battle "I can't scent my nose is healing" he looks at Lyall

Lyall glares at Brego /he had to tell him/ she huffed now I won't be able to go anywhere she thought to herself

20The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:48 pm

aquila

aquila

Brego finally saw his mother and he run toward her, and cuddled into her fur. He inhaled her one and only scent and he felt he is at home againOh mommy, I found you He couldn't resist and started crying.

Fyla couldn't believe in what she was seeing. Akando brought back her missing son. It is miracle! She huged son and whispered directly into his ear Oh Brego, I was praying to your father every night, and he made my wishes true. She pressed his head into her flank.

21The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:53 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lyall watched as he reunited with his family her eyes flickering.

Akando smiled watching then faced Lyall, "Go to your den.." he watched her

Lyall, "Fine" she lashed her tail and lashed Brego a glare before slipping into her den.

Akando looked at Brego, "Whenever your ready we can talk

22The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:08 pm

aquila

aquila

Lyall, I dont know, how I could thank you he spoke to young female. He nuzzled mother, and looked at Akando. I'm ready He was frightened, he guessed that he must leave pack now, Akando wouldn't accept him now, when his doughter is receptive. However he was hoping , that Akando will allow him to stay here, and become Lyall mate.

23The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:13 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lyall huffed not saying anything before slinking into her den

Akando walked into the forest away from the others, "What I wanted to tell you is.." He paused then spoke again, "You can join my pack" he watched him, "But I don't know how long you will be here until you find a mate and make your own pack since you have alpha blood." He smiled lightly, "Since you have alpha blood, use it to chose your mate wisely" he shot him a glance, "Lyall's mom... you know how I got her to be my mate? dominance show her your the dominate one and show her who is boss" he sighed, "Best of luck welcome to the pack" he chuckles lightly

24The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 pm

aquila

aquila

It was unbelievable. Akando has just invited him to become member of his pack !Its a great honor to me to become a member of your pack. He sighedI have to confess, that I'm in love with your daughter. If you think that I'm unworthy of her, please just tell me this now, and I will go away.

Fyla listened carefully. Her son is in love ,with alphas daughter ! She looked at Akando unsure what he is going to do.

25The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He raised his 'brown' and looked at him, "Like I said Brego dominance" he shot him an approving glance then nodded, "Go Brego go before it's to late" he chuckles before disaspearing into a bush

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum