Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibs Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

» Disaster Zoo {Kiba}
by Kitty8MyPie Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Log in

I forgot my password



Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escape [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Escape [Open] on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Starchaser


What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
Ivera leaned against a tree, trying to catch her breath, her tired legs shaking beneath her. She'd been running for hours, ever since the invaders had reached the castle and she'd been told to flee. She had gone out into the dark forest that beyond the castle grounds. Few elves dared to tread into it, especially not as deeply as she had. There were said to be monsters of the worst manner in there.

She was sure none of the enemy soldiers had followed her, but she still feared them finding her. She'd need someplace to stay as well; sleeping out in the middle of the forest hardly seemed safe. She looked around, spotting a cave not too far away. She made her way towards it, realizing that a fire glowed within it. She longed to get close to it, the night air cold. Peering inside, it seemed something lived there, and not just a mere animal. "Hello?" She called out, unable to see if who ever lived there was hiding in the shadows, or if he was out in the forest.

[[Looking for a male Dwarf or Orc.]]

View user profile http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2 Re: Escape [Open] on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

PuttyKat

avatar
I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling


Boldog watches an eleven lady approach his fire. He had heard someone coming so he moved into the shadows to hide, sure enough a young woman was approaching. She was approaching the entrance to his cave! He moves silently, despite his large sie, and moved up behind her. Before she could hear him he wrapped one muscular arm around her neck and put the free hand over her mouth.

Boldog dragged her into his cave and looked her up and down, "Are there men out there looking for you?" His voice is deep and raspy. If the king and his men are searching for her he'll have to leave, he doesn't want to be found so close to the kingdom. He has a.... past with that place.

View user profile

3 Re: Escape [Open] on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Starchaser


What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She gasped as she felt a muscular arm around her body, the sound soon silenced by a hand over her mouth, before she was dragged deper into the cave.

When her captor finally let her go, she looked up at him and gasped. An orc. She'd made a poor choice of shelter it seemed. "I-invaders," She told him, trembling in fear before him, "They took the castle, and I fled...I don't know if they followed me or not."

View user profile http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

4 Re: Escape [Open] on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:47 pm

PuttyKat

avatar
I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling
Boldog runs a hand over his bare scalp, letting go of her. He has never been very violent for an orc but he hates elves. Perhaps he could hold her captive and get some money for her. He takes a good long look at her.

"Who are you?" If she's important he may be able to get some good money for her.

View user profile

5 Re: Escape [Open] on Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Starchaser


What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man
She stepped back as he let her go. Should she try and make a run for it? She didn't know whether or not she could trust the orc, after all. Many were less than happy to have elves around-or so she had heard.

"My name is Lady Ivera," She said. He surely would've heard the name before, know her as the princess of the kingdom. Or former princess, as the case might now be.

View user profile http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum