Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escape (Open)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Escape (Open) Empty Escape (Open) Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Yin

Bro, you should chill out

Escape (Open) White-10
Illuminance prospered through the beryl canopy of the woodland, a peaceful dawn all but silent save for the touch of hooves uttering across fallen leaves and sprawling roots of ancient, towering oaks. As a ghost, the horse wandered, a vagabond escaped from the herd seeking to destroy his lineage. All the stallion wanted was to rest, but there was no certainty the enemies wouldn't try for pursuit of the Zabana. Their mission was to desecrate all rivals, and as a survivor of the bloodline, Yin had been condemned to die. Starving, weakness knew every trembling step, rugged breaths spilling into the unfamiliar atmosphere as determination encouraged until collapse, staggering, but there was no use. With no choice, head laid to the earth, limbs folding, tail coiled as if a pale, moonlit serpent.
Yin is an outcast and is being pursued by horses that want his blood.. anyone can join with one (or more) of those horses catching up to him, or a random horse. Soo, someone can take advantage, or rescue him. Anything is fine!

2Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The tree's dappled the bay stallion's coat as he dozed in the shadows. His harks pricked as he heard thundering hooves coming his way he snorted and tossed his thick forelock from his stunning blue orbs as he caught a glimpse of a white streak then close behind a herd of angered horses. He pinned his harks and took off digging his sharp daggers into the mossy earth. And charged in front of the group catching up to the white brute as he collapsed "Oh shit this isn't good" the stud thought to himself and turned and faced the group of other horses with barred fangs and pinned harks. He lashed his black banner and reared up and let out a war challenge and charged at the group biting and kicking landing a few good solid blows with his daggers and a few good bites with his fangs. The group ran off licking their wounds. But the bay didn't escape unharmed he had a few cuts on his rump and shoulders and a few bruises on his barrel and legs he snorted and turned to look at the white stallion "You ok?" he asked his voice deep and concerned for the stranger laying on the ground.

3Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 am

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
This was it. This was the end. The achromatic recognised the volition of fate, making peace with the fact: it was destined. Or so was supposed, until he was witness to phenomenon. There was genuine bewilderment when, from the shade of the eminent trees, a lone valor appeared, defying the bounty hunters without fear nor hesitation, even though it may be unmistakably lethal. Transfixed, tapering ears flicked back to listen to the affray, slender cranium twisting to allow eyes a sight of the gallant, penintent to observe the scattering of battle over the knight's hide. “Is this real?” Yin wondered, considering the guardian's question once it came, speaking in a pensive tone, “they were going to kill me. I am an outcast, denied food or water, hunted for sport. They have chased me for days, but you.. you risked your life for me.. I don't know how to feel. I was sure to die if it were not for your courage.” Finding his last remnants of vigour, Yin would raise into a bow before the honourable, “my Lord, I have nothing. Nothing I may award you with... no land, no mares... but I cannot allow your kindness without thanks,” the other's smooth, russet features were going to be remembered forever.

4Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The bay brute snorted slightly and walked slowly towards the new fellow "I am to a fellow outcast but i have never been hunted for sport. Im terribly sorry for how you were treated but you are safe now." the stallion said softly. The bay studied the ghost for a short time before chuckling softly "Please do not call me lord i am nothing of the sort, Please call me Kota. I wish for you to stay around so i can help you regain your strength, if you do not mind?" he said smiling good naturedly. The stud had a strong herd sense and he help whom ever needed help right away, he couldn't say no.

5Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:46 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) DSC_0313a

Keea was a lone mare in heat. This was her first actully. If a stallion came near her, she swore, she would kick their ass. Keea wasn't the scared type, she was never scared, EVER. She is always brave and she is independent and fierce. Keea's nostrils flared as she saw two stallions, she then snorted as she noticed how strong her stupid heat scent was. She sighed irritably before then lowering her head and then eating her greens.

6Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
Curious to learn more of the brave stranger, the Arabian was fascinated when it was stated that this one was also an outcast. Such fortune it was for them to meet now, an affinity that so few could share, as many would not understand the trials that such a life knew. “I have never met another. I am endlessly grateful for your help and kind words.” There would be a mutual regard between the now acquainted, and he took a long breath to relax; the nightmare seemed as if a surreal dream. “It's a habit. Apologies, Kota, I am named Yin, and I would be very happy to stay, as I have no where to run to.” There would be no reason found against such a considerate request, and the silver horse inclined head in agreement, easing to height and glimpsing around the trees as a distinct scent pervaded the air; “we're not alone,” unease, the reality that this may be another tactic to catch the two unaware freezing him still. Freedom was so close now, and he didn't want to lower his guard and regret it.

7Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:35 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea soon stopped eating and picked her head up, her ears pulled back as she heard the silver male stallion speaking, she heard every thing he said. Her eyes lit up with surprise and happiness because he didn't even bother to come searching for her. She smiled, " Maybe these two stallions won't try to rape me. But if they do try to, I'll kill them." her nostrils flared. She then trotted over to the two stallions and flipped her mane.

8Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota smiled at yin "Well im very pleased to meet you Yin" he said bowing his crown slightly his harks pricked as he was told they were not alone. He flattened his harks against his skull at the thought of an intruder he inhaled flaring his nares to catch the scent and he froze, it was the heat of a mare, he grumbled softly. He saw the broken coated fea trot towards them "Hello" the bay stallion greeted her softly swishing his long black banner and tossing his black forelock away from his stunning blue yes to look at the fea.

9Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea neighed softly and tossed her mane, her eyes stared into his stunning blue ones and a smile formed onto her lips. " I'm Keea." She then looked at the other stallion for a heartbeat before then eyeing the bay one again. She lashed her tail, smacking at flies, she soon realized she was spreading her heat scent so she instantly stopped. She blushed a little and looked at the ground, " Sorry, I didn't try to tempt you."

10Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
At last. Someone to call a friend, a trustworthy equine; the hate the horse was so familiar with was finally escapable, and a coyness touched cranium in return to the male's expression. Before he could ask a question, the third of their company approached, and there was an introduction from Keea. The name sounded well, and the exhausted horse felt more welcoming, though still wary. It was natural for mares to seek company from instinct, but there was something wanted to be known, “do you have a herd?” It was a danger to be without as the aroma followed like a cloak, and he would shift weight through each limb in discomfort, to not focus on it.

11Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea looked at the other stallion and she pricked her ears up at his question before then answering, " No, I don't have a herd, I'm a loner. And I'm lucky no stallion has tried to mate with me out of my will yet." She then sighed, it would be safer to live in a herd, but she never wanted to be in one because she was independent and she didn't like being told what to do and what not to do by the leaders of the herd. But she could survive on her own, she was really good at self defense. She felt bad for the two stallions that they had to resist the urge to rape her.

12Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:27 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The bay stallion snorted getting the sweet scent out of his nares. "Nice to meet you Keea, Im Kota and this is Yin" he said motioning his crown to the white stallion beside him. "So your an outcast like us?" He asked pricking his harks in her direction his orbs full of curiosity and mild humor. He flicked his long black banner around his rump at the pesky insects buzzing around. "So what brings you here Milady?" the brute asked nonchalantly

13Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
Yin trusted himself not to disrespect Keea, though the close distance would make this difficult to promise. Even the best intentions could be polluted, but with no energy and an empty stomach, he could pose no threat. The male's pale neck sloped in a gentle nod to regard the good luck that none barbaric had come across her, and his eyes slid between the two once Kota gave introduction on his behalf. It had been overlooked as fatigue slowed the mind and body, but there was one thought, quietly added. “We are three without herd.. would there not be safety if we united?” It was not expected to be agreed to. They had all just met, and though the outcast longed to call somewhere home, he was still grateful merely to be alive.

14Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea smiled a little at Kota and she then dipped her head, " Nice to meet you two." Her ears twitched a little as he asked his question and she snorted, " Yes, I'm an outcast. I was born as an outcast." Her eyes then lit up as he asked another question and she let out a soft neigh, " Well I was just really bored and I was interested to see what you two handsome stallions were talking about." she said handsome, in a seductive tone and her eyes had a hint of flirtation in them. She then looked at Yin and tilted her head a little before then whinnying, " Oh, yes, that's a GREAT idea."

15Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A smiled made its self on the bay stallions maw as Yin suggested that the united at a herd of misfits "Sure that sound great" he said smirking as the little mare said they where handsome. Kota snorted and tossed his head his forelock falling over one eye as he looked out in the meadow swishing his black banner. "Well i have been staying in this cave not to far from here, it will fit the 3 of us comfortably and its close to a spring and the dew on the grass is delightful" he said a hint of a smile forming on his black lips. "How does that sound Keea? Yin?" he said turning to them humor glittering in his blue eyes.

16Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
There were many similarities between them, and a knowledge that this could tie strong bonds was recognized fondly. A breath of amusement as Keea confessed her curiosity and complimented them each, a subtle pleasure blooming in knowledge both equines were willing to band together.“Excellent,” amazed, and interested now in viewing the refuge described by the bay. “It sounds like perfection. Why not show us the way?”

17Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) DSC_0313a
Keea nodded and her eyes brightened at the thought of going to a meadow, meadows were so beautiful, she would love to be in one. She smiled brightly, " That sounds excellent. Yes, lead us the way please." She then tossed her mane again, and couldn't stop gazing at Yin and Kota, she's never seen such handsome stallions in her whole entire life. She started feeling a little flutter in her stomach. If she did become mates with one of them though, who would she pick?

(Made another mare )

Escape (Open) 524863_88c38fcaae079723688c6e8504c79bf4_large
Swift was a lone mare in heat. She was grazing on some greens when she heard some noises.  She picked her head up and pulled her ears back, she then saw a mare and two stallions bickering about something. She felt like she wanted to join them so she trotted over to them and flipped her beautiful mane before looking at them with her stunning blue eyes. She smiled softly, " Hi, I'm Swift."

18Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:26 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The bay smiled at the others eagerness on going to his refuge "Come follow me, its not-" he stopped suddenly as another heat hit him and he turned to see a another stunning mare "Hello Swift, I am Kota and this is Yin and Keea" he said looking at all the horses in turn his vibrant blue eyes to the new mare "Would you like to come with us? Do you have a herd? Are you an outcast Please excuse my frequent questions" he said bowing his head to her.

19Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
Yin, careful not to be intoxicated by the potent fragrance, blinked slowly to confirm there was another mare, Swift, and that he had not simply fallen asleep to imagine this. A courteous lower of cranium to her, thankful that Kota was willing to handle the greeting and questioning. If she joined their number, then Keea would not be the only mare of the herd, and their number would be even. Strong.

20Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) DSC_0313a
Keea's nostrils soon picked up the scent of another mare and she snorted before then turning her head around, she then smiled at the new mare. " Nice to meet you Swift." her tone was soft and friendly. And her eyes were bright with kindness and gentleness. She then nodded when Kota pointed her out, " That's me." she said.

Escape (Open) 524863_88c38fcaae079723688c6e8504c79bf4_large
Swift smiled at Keea and she returned her friendly tone, " Nice to meet you too Keea." She then looked at Kota, her blue eyes brightened with amusement at his questions, and she neighed softly, and giggled a little when he asked a lot of questions, " It's alright, and nice to meet you two. And yes, I would love to come with you guys. And no I don't have a herd, but I've always wanted to be in one. And yes, I'm an outcast."

21Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3i0VtHUYCK55PY3y5TGCCJ01FR26Jku3Fri-oYRTp0T-_FM53MA

A small smile crawled on the bay brutes black lips once again as he heard that all the other equines wanted to be part of his make ship outcast herd. He arched his neck slightly his forelock falling over his sparkling blue eyes. "Well my friends fallow me" he said taking off at a brisk walked deeper into the dense forest.He glanced back every so often to make sure his companions were still behind him.

22Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 pm

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
Without more discussion, it seemed they were now a small herd and about to enter their haven, and in no mood to argue with this, the stallion would pursue the leader slowly behind. Pausing every so often to regain breath and not waste away energy in overexertion. Without sufficient rest or sustenance, he knew it wouldn't be long before collapse.

23Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The big bay brute stopped hearing the white ghosts labored breathing. He walked swiftly to him "We are here, my friend" he said motioning to a small creek,hock high grass and a large opening to a cave before them. He smiled softly and led the other male to the water "Drink" he said lowering his own crown and drinking deeply relishing the sweet cool taste.

24Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Yin

Escape (Open) White-10
Despite the horse's low energy, the combined scent from the mares rose a warmth across his pale hide, a subtle smile showing in gratitude to Kota's guidance. The refreshing waters of their new refuge offered a chance to relax, and he turned towards the bay after sipping a few mouthfuls, “thank you for everything Kota.” Yet there would be little rest until the next was addressed, even though the cave beckoned with the idea of long desired slumber. “A-am I the only one finding myself.. roused..?”

25Escape (Open) Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The brute in haled the mares scents causing his energy to spike and his body to warm. He smiled softly at the other male "Your very welcome Yin" he said lowering his crown and munched on the tender green grass while listening to the brutes question. "No you are not the only one,Yin, I too am completely roused and restless with these two mares scents" he admitted his blue eyes looking over at the broken coated mares with a slight longing in his chest and a faint quicken of his heart. He sighed and swished his long black tail thoughtfully.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum