Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

26The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah, I have my eyes pealed!" He called. He could focus one eye on the ground for any Prey, while the other keeps a lookout for any other danger. "Keep a look out aswell. I'll call when I see something!" He called back.

27The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She kept her distance, Livana was glad to have someone watch out for her. And in return, she do the same thing. But she was going to need some time to adapt to being social. So far, she could say she was doing a pretty good job at it. "Alright!" She called back to the male, her ears pinned against her skull.

28The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:06 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari did notice that he could relax a whole lot more with somebody watching his back. He used to fly all tensed up. Defences up. And that made him tired after his hunt. Now? He could just glide through the sky like his claw cutting through water. "I'm going to give you a tip." He called. "You don't have as much muscle on your front legs. But you do have sharp talons." He stated. "So, considering you were hunting a pig, cow, or even a Cow. You don't use muscle. Just use your Talons." He said. "If you put your Talons close together, it will be a sort of spear you see Humans use sometimes. Aim for their neck. Quick, and easy kill." He said.

29The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:13 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was dazing off. She could really go for some fish right now, salmon. Just fish in general, she'd kill for it. Hell, she'd kill Ari for that sweet fish. She shook her head, "Oh! Right, yeah." She called, "Thanks!" She'd try and keep that in mind, she did prefer fishing over the entire hunting ordeal. Humans were usually picky about their livestock going missing, and waiting for a nice fat caribou? Eugh.

30The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:34 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari beated his wings gently a few times, his head going side to side. Then something caught his eye. A horse. A Wild one it looked like. Farmers around here use stuff to identify their animals. This one looked Wild. He Clicked, whistles back at Livana. He took to the right slightly, going a tiny bit lower.

31The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:40 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She dazed off again, looking for a suitable spot to fish and bring some back to the nest. But she was drawn back in as the male she met only hours ago caught her attention. She began to circle, slowly but surely. She wasn't exactly sure how to go about this, she simply stared at him. Some old, fluffy down escaping her feathered body.

32The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:57 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari suddenly swooped into a dive. His body sorta shaped like a roll. The horse was just sitting, grazing on the green grass. Ari let his front lion-lion paws hang, and his claws unsheath. He literally hit the Horse like a brick. But he was ready for that, and the Horse only took the full impact. The Horse only began to struggle a second before his razor sharp beak ripped at its neck, killing it.

He knew Livana wanted to fish. Her beak wasn't suited for meat eating. Fishing her her primary method. "We can fish if you want, he called up at the Female.

33The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:01 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She had just blinked her eyes and Ari was gone, already brutally murdering the horse that would be there dinner. Yeah, no. Her beak couldn't do that. Too long and narrow, how could she get close and personal? No wonder why her father refused to teach her how to hunt mammals. She lowered herself, beating the air as she took in the scent of blood. "Yeah, it's just easier." She quietly spoke, only to land on the soft grass and glance around.

"Also, it's just fun. With such a long beak, hah."

34The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:12 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari huffed at her, glaring at her playfully. "Ya, and because of that, you get it easier at catching fish than I do with a small beak." He spouted, the tip of his beak covered with blood. But that would be cleaned off when they fished.

35The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:17 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"What are you gonna do with this, huh? We can stop back at your messy abode so nothing tries to snatch it." She suggested, already taking flight as she circled over top of him.

36The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, we should hide this. We aren't far from the nest. I can carry it that far." He said, nodding softly. He hooked his powerful paws around the dead animal, and used his claws to grip it. He then took flight. But it was more difficult for him. But he he managed.

37The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:24 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Showin' off to your lady now, eh? I get it. Real tough guy," Livana teased as the scent of blood grew stronger. Maybe she wouldn't need to fish, or at least until later in the day. "Let's just call this a meal, maybe? I can go fishing tonight." Her wings softly beat, gliding happily towards the male as she let out a chirp.

38The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:41 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled at her stated. "Maybe I am showing off to my lady." He teased softly, clicking softly. He placed the animal back on the ground, and he nodded. "Alright, we can eat, and fish later on." He said, his Wings folding to his side's. He looked around for any other predators, before taking a small bite.

39The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:48 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Real charmer, you are." She hooted, only to land awkwardly. Shaking out her frame and taking in the air. She strode up to the corpse, awkwardly nipping at the flesh to try and get a grip onto something. Once successful, she was able to swallow. "You know, sometimes I wonder what it's like to have teeth."

40The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:46 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He tilted his head slightly. He had a curved beak. So he had no trouble ripping at meat to eat. But he did wonder what it was to have teeth. "Pretty cool, I'd guess. Instead of having one long toothless beak, you'd have rows and rows of teeth to eat food." He chuckled softly

41The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shrugged, blinking her eyes as she awkwardly focused on eating the corpse. "Eh, I rather have wings than teeth, anywho. I'm quite proud of our genetics." Her paws shifted underneath her, resting one on the feral horse that was now labeled deceased.

42The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Eh, yea. I'm actually proud to see the world where land Mammals can't." He said. He then glanced over towards her, blinking. It must be real awkward tearing meat away from an animal with her beak. Hers was straight. His was curved. Precisely made for ripping at flesh. "You can't wait till you can get some fish, can you?" He asked, a small hint of friendly teasing in his voice.

43The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I can't wait for a few things," Livana let out a deep purr. Her ears twitching as she swallowed another hunk of meat she was able to tear off and swallow. She was digging her claws into the carcass, letting out a low rumble at the thought of fishing.

44The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:35 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at Livana, and a small whistle coming from him in a smile. "Yeah.. I can't wait on a few things either. Something's that's been on my mind." He stated. He ripped another chunk of meat, swallowing that.

45The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Hmm?" She let out a chirp, ears twitching as she let out a faint yawn. Her tail feathers ruffled, her eyes perking up a bit. "I have a few things on my own mind," Livana lightly giggled as she dug her claws deeper into the dead horse.

46The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:41 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Really? May I ask what?" He asked. "Not meaning to be nosey. But, I'm curious." Ari said, looking at Livanna as he swallowed another chunk of meat.

47The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I think you'd like them," Livana simply winked and continued on eating. Her beak sometimes clicking, as she paused to clean herself.

48The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh, I would?" He pressed, ruffling at his feathers with his beak. "Just gonna give the hints? Eh?" He playfully pressed, playfully glaring at her.

49The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"They're... pretty impure," Livana eased on gently with the conversation. Her beak clicked as she finally pulled away from the carcass, stretching out. "And I'm sure you would like to find out, don't think with your head."

50The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hm... I wonder what sort of thoughts are running through that head of yours.." He murmured, clicking slightly, a playful tone in his voice. "Cause, yea. I would like to find out." He smirked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum