Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysteries Of Nature

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

51The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She happily tossed all thoughts about fishing aside, making her way towards one of the trees farthest from the corpse as she held a strut. Soon, pinning her front talons against a tree as she raised her rump in the air. "Do I really have to show you, Ari?"

52The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:15 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hmph." He mumbled, playfully glaring at her as she held her rump up into the air. "Nah. I can easily figure a way to.. make thoughts of yours come reality." He said, whistling softly as he strides towards her.

53The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Really?" She cooed, craning her neck to stare at him. Her blue eyes watching him get closer and closer. "Don't even bother to warm me up, I just want you to claim me. Right here."

54The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:22 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hehehe. Yes. I think that'll be my primary goal from now on." He said in a teasing manner. He then tilted his head. She didn't want him to make her wet? He gave a mental shrug. His cock already half way out due to him knowing exactly what she was doing. "Very well then. My Queen." He said, making the nickname up right at that moment. He got up to her, and put to of his paws onto her rear, and mounted her, and began to rub at her entrance.

55The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Finally; Ari was over here. Livana wiggled her haunches, letting out a deep churr as her tail flicked back and forth. Feeling his strong paws wrap around her haunches, and her lower frame in general. "Queen?" She purred with amusement, craning her neck to nip at his cheek. A shudder escaping her as he teased her. "Come on, Ari."

56The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He whistled soft as he began to thrust. Not even inside her. Just making his tip prod at her core. But, he slowly put more force into his Thrusts, and his rod slipped into her, and he groaned softly, and pushed the rest of him inside her. "Perfect." He whispered. He rotated his hips around while inside her, and began to pump into the Female at a moderate pace.

57The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her beak made a rather odd, clicking noise. Whatever words that were planning to come out to lecture him about the male not getting the show on the road vanished as he rolled his cock against her damp core. Feeling him slowly push into her, a faint moan agreeing with Ari as he began his work.

58The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari's massive paws gripped Livana's waist as he forced his cock through her walls, deep into her. "God your even tighter than earlier. Never knew it was possible to be this tight." Ari groaned. He had a slow speed, but that was made up by the force he had. "Come on Honey. Beg for me to give you what you deserve." He gasped out in a whisper as he continued to thrust into her in his slow, but powerful speed.

59The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her sharp talons dug into the bark, her back shivering in utter joy and as she managed to somewhat stretch out. Her hind legs splaying out slightly, gripping on tightly to both the tree with her front limbs and the grass with her hind limbs. Livana did not want to make an utter fool of herself and stumble in the middle of intercourse, moaning out praises without words as her tongue slipped from her beak.

"F-Fuck... Ari, that sounds hot." She groaned out, almost biting down on her tongue. "I'm so wet for you, oh my god...! Ari, please, I need your dick to fuck me!"

60The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:50 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He complied, and his thrusting began to increase in speed. He bucked upwards, getting deeper into her, and lifting her up a little bit each thrust. He used his wings steady her, and himself. But, also so he could get deeper, by beating them up into her. He let out a soft, long groan of pleasure as his cock throbbed harshly against her tight walls. "Fuck.. You love this?" He asked, panting softly.

61The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her claws dragged down against the bark, digging deeper as they possibly could. An unpleasant scrapping noise was washed out by her own noises. Feeling his large manhood against her tight walls, rubbing roughly as her ears bounced with each thrust. "I-I love it, I love your cock!"

62The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Good, you love it even more when it gives you something extra." He smirked, getting deeper into her, he then began to unknowingly smash harshly into her G-spot, his breaths coming out in grunts as their hips collided. "I love being inside you... Gah..!" He gasped, pre-cum squirting into the female.

63The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was about to attempt to reply to him, but feel something roughly ram into a pleasure spot caused her to recoil and change her mind. "F-Fuck! Ohh my god Ari! There, right there!" She wailed out, her claws slowly dragging down the bark as she tried to keep up.

64The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari groaned loudly, his cock growing and becoming thicker. He noticed he hit a spot that made Livana go crazy, and he aimed for that spot. "Shit!... Gah, you like this... don't you? Show me if you actually like this." He said, thrusting powerfully into her.

65The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:03 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Like something inside her just exploded when he hit that spot, something in all her life she never knew that even existed. Her front legs began to tremble from the amount of pleasure, and she was terrifyingly soaked. "I love this so much!" She cried out as the male finished his words, "I-I'm so wet! I think I'm going too...!"

66The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:32 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ari's thrusts became real jittery. Making Livana's lower half recoil harshly. Ari's cock suddenly grew real big, pressing against her tight walls. "Fuck.. Livana!" He groaned out, and he exploded. His seed splashed into the Female like it wouldn't stop. He pressed their hips together he he emptied his load.

67The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Unable to withhold it anymore, Livana finally reached climax as he prepared to plant his seed inside her. Feeling the warm eruption of his cock, and her tight walls finally release she let out a shrilled shriek as her limbs finally gave in. Awkwardly collapsing as her rump was raised slightly in the air as the two remained connected.

68The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his hips, his seed steadily going deep into her hopefully fertile body. His paws keeping them pressed together. He gently collapsed onto her, panting. He wanted another go. But he was too damn tired now. With his paws around her hips, he fell to the side, staying inside her warmth. "Fantastic.." He said breathlessly.

69The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her body trembled happily, her insides slightly heated as her beak strained out slightly. A faint rumble in her throat as as she remained still, her rump still in the air as her wings remained partially limp. Listening to his words, she remained quiet as she stirred slightly.

70The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He playfully rolled his hips when his seed stopped, -just for the fun of it- around her still tight walls. But the sensitivity was a little too much, and stopped. "You're to warm to pull out from.." He complained in a playful tone.

71The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A weak, sloppy moan escaped her lips as her wings fluttered ever so slightly. Feeling him roll his hips inside her, listening to the gushy noises it made. "Then don't..." 

72The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a weak laugh, and shifted forward, so it was like he was mounted onto her side-wards. Like spooning. He pushed fully into her, ignoring the sensitivity, and stilled inside her. "Wasn't planning to, love." He said softly.

73The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Love?" Her body tensed, and soon let out a light moan as she pressed against his body. Feeling him go back in, all the way. Some determination he had, huh? "I'm glad your not," Livana purred roughly.

74The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Mhm.. Do.. not like that?" He asked, looking at her. He would stop calling her that if she wished. Didn't want her to be awkward around him.

75The Mysteries Of Nature - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mysteries Of Nature Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled softly, rubbing against his chest. "I just didn't expect you to say that, Ari." The female soon laughed softly as she lofted her head up sightly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum