Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Velocity ~Multiple player rp~

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I dunno, it all just sort of happened. Now I'm here," Blithe responded with a shake of her head. As he said the cave was not his, she got closer to it. Her thick tail swaying with each step as she investigated it, listening to him speak but not responding just yet.

27Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Velocity smiled "Well.. I know this is kind of sudden, but maybe we should stick together to ensure our hints success." He said pausing for a few minutes. He could sense something and he lit up. What is with today? I smell another... Male. he growled a shriek escaping his throat. He was a bit edgy around.. Males and talk about territorial to.

28Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I've been alone for far too long," Blithe rumbled softly as she entered the den. "I wouldn't mind, hunting has been terrible without some sort of company, pack." As she spoke, she studied the den. It was large enough for a small pack, maybe even hatchlings if it was taken care of.

29Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned his thorny teeth showing "Well great than." He said his tail 'wagging'. "Should we hunt later? It seems the Tyrans are doing their hunting now." He said with a faint grumble.

30Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded her head, studying the cave. Surely she could make a comfortable nest out of some moss, twigs and anything else she could find. However that would wait, how long would they be here? "I'm Blithe by the way." She paused, listening to the hunting and giggling. "I could use a good hunt and meal, better than something that isn't scraps from those ugly beasts."

31Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I'm velocity." He said his tail beating the ground. He sniffed the terrain "Well if you have the energy we can hunt." He offered eyeing her carefully. She was a female and though most would take advantage of her he refused against his mean nature.

32Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Of course I have the energy, let's go hunt right now." She said as she soon turned around, glancing to her new found friend, or companion.

33Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well than let's go." He said excited a excited screech releasing from his mouth as he began trotting through the jungle searching for prey.

34Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:22 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She couldn't help but grin, Blithe soon followed after Velocity as she kept the same pace as him. "What do you think is out here?" She couldn't help but asked, "I've really only eaten scraps."

35Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well I don't really know. Ive only fed of scraps as well." He said sniffing. "I snelk something though.." He said growling. It was prey too.

36Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"What do you smell?" Blithe couldn't help but inquire, already gently trotting off as her tail swayed from side to side. It was great to well, have something like this. No longer alone and able to use her voice. She felt so young, well younger than she already was. "Hey, at least no more scraps for a while!"

37Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I don't really know.. I'm not good with species. Its small though.. Perhaps a small dilophasouras? Strange to smell a small predator." He said progressing on the scent.

38Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's nothing compared to us," Blithe boasted as she shook her head. "Meat is meat, I'm not that picky unless it's twice the size of us!"

39Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:36 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yes it may not be as big, but it still has its tricks. They spit venom to blind their opponent temporarily, and they still bite." He pointed out. It was than the Dilo came into sight. "We need a strategy... How about you attack from the side or the back and ill take the front?" He said trying to be as quite as possible.

40Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Velocity ~Multiple player rp~ Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:17 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I know, I'm not that stupid!" Blithe snorted as her eyes rolled, her eyes turning to the sound of faint foot steps. She simply nodded her head, quickly trotting off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum