Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She laughed softly and hit his chest gently, playfully." Hey! I'm not that bad yknow. Your cabin is just so boring. We have nothing to do." She pouted playfully then smirked.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam laughed but what she said was true. His cabin was boring which is why he only came here to sleep. If Arianna wasn't here her he hunting right now as a large wolf. "I like to think of it as peacful;" he said with a shrug.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded and sat up, straddling his lap." I wouldn't mind a cabin in the woods... As long as there was a town a few miles up the road. I'd need something... Or someone to keep me occupied. I grew up like this... I would like to raise a family here, but I have a job... A home in the city. I'll miss it here when I go back." She sighed, leaning against his chest.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked at her with a grin when she straddled his lap. "Then leave the city, move into a town somewhere, make your future become a reality," he said quietly. He doesn't mind towns but he would rather live in the mide of nowhere like he is now then live near humans. It wasn't safe for him or his pack.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She pressed her hips to his, nuzzling up to his neck." I'd need to buy a dog to keep me company... Or just come here and bug you." She giggled, poking his chest playfully." A nice, peaceful town sounds beautiful... A nice big log cabin. Would you come visit?" She asked softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Luckily for her, Adam was both dog and human. Sadly, for her, she didn't know that. He tensed when she pressed her hips against his, already feeling horny about a girl he's known for a day. "I would visit you everyday," he promised.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled brightly and kissed his cheek quickly, blushing lightly." I'd like that... And maybe you could teach me how to cook that delicious deer meat." She rubbed his chest gently, hoping he would relax." You're really tense... Someone needs a massage or a day at a spa." She teased, laughing softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam just rolled his eyes, "I'm not like you city people, I don't go to spas," he teased with a smirk before relaxing. "I'll teach you someday," he promised.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rolled her eyes playfully," You don't need to go to the city to relax. I'll show you how to relax... If you want." She blushed lightly and smiled, nodding." Great, it's a date then..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked at her, the blush on her cheeks making him smile. "Alright, show me how you city people relax without spas," he challenged playfully.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She crawled off him then tugged on his legs, giggling." You have to lay on your front. Please." Once he rolled over she crawled back onto the couch, massaging up his muscular legs." You must do a lot of running..." She kneaded up his legs then over his ass quickly then onto his lower back, leading out the knots." So tense..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rolls over onto his stomach and let's heras safe his legs then his back. Her hands felt amazing on his back. "Yes, I run a lot," he replied in a low moan. He rested his forehead against his arms as she worked on his back, feeling like he could fall asleep.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna giggled softly," I knew you'd like this. Moaning, are we?" She teased, kneading up further. As she got to his shoulders, she leaned over to kiss the side of his neck. She rubbed his shoulders, sitting on the middle of his back.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shrugged, "Maybe," he muttered before feeling her hands reach his shoulder. "Right there," he said in a low tone, trying not to moan again. "You know, I'm probably so tense because I have you sitting on my back," he teased playfully.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled and leaned down to nip his ear." Don't be mean. I'm not that heavy~." Arianna rubbed harder into the knot he indicated, kneading in her knuckles.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam grinned at the feeling of her teeth nipping at his ear, "Mean? Never," he said in an innocent, joking, voice. When she kneaded harder into his shoulders he couldn't hold back the groan, hinting a small growl.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smirked and continued rolling her palms into his tense back, sighing softly. She raised a brow, pulling back." You alright...? Your kinda... Growling." She laughed softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked over his shoulder, giving her a confused expression, "Maybe you should get some more rest. Your head probably isn't doing well," he pointed out. He flipped onto his back so she was sitting on his stomach now.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna rolled her eyes then squeaked in surprise, bracing herself by placing her hands on his chest." My head is fine... I'm not tired or anything." She blushed lightly," This is more awkward than sitting on your back..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shrugged before sitting up more, "I think it's better," he admitted, his lips not far from hers. "What do you think?" He asked, his voice more softly now.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She chewed on her lower lip gently, smiling sweetly." I like it..." She squirmed slightly, running her hands up his chest them around his neck." Definitely better..." Arianna whispered, looking down to his lips before turning her gaze back to his eyes.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam gave her a short, breathy, laugh befoe reaching foward and pressing his lips against hers. His hands fell to her thighs before pulling them towards his hips. When he pulled away he nodded, "Definately a lot better."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna blushed darkly, her eyes widening in surprise. They shut quickly, kissing him back gently. She squeaked and laughed softly against his lips, pushing her hips to his." A lot..." She muttered, kissing him softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam returned the kiss, their molding against one another perfectly. He didn't pull away until he decided to flip them over, his body hovering just above hers. "This is even better," he pointed out, his lips against her ear. Adam began pressing his lips against her neck, wondering how far animal instinct would let him go. It's one of the pack's rules, not to fall in love with humans, to much risk of being discovered but as of right now he didn't care.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna pushed into the kiss eagerly, his warm lips melting into hers. Her fingers spliced through his hair, a soft yelp slipping from her lips as she was forced onto her back." No... This is the best." She purred. She mewled as he kissed her neck, tilting her head as her eyes fluttered shut. She pushed her body up to his, grinding their hips together." Adam..." She muttered, gasping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum