Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam just nodded, happy that she was comfortable on his lap but now there was no chance of him escaping. Soon enough howls filled the air, sounding distant to Arianna's human ears but were loud and clear in his ears. He just pretended like he didn't notice it.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna's eyes drifted shut as she stared into the fire, the exhaustion finally getting to her. She squirmed when she heard the howling," Adam... Did you hear that?" She asked, opening her eyes to look up at him.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam hesitated as if were trying to listen for something before shaking his head, "No," he replied. Sure enough, the howling came again, this time more then one. Adam could understand what the howl meant, they were worried something happened to him.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She frowned and chewed her lip, curling back up to him. She nuzzled into his shirt, trying to fall asleep again." Sorry... I must be hearing things. Maybe I did hit my head in the crash..." She mumbled softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam it nodded, setting a hand on her waist, not having anywhere else to put it. "You'll probably feel better in the morning," he assured in a soft tone before closing his eyes himself. He just hoped none of his pack came to his cabin.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna nodded slowly, hoping she did get better. At least she had someone here to keep her sane during the storm... And she wasn't dead. She was greatful for that. She blushed lightly, reaching down to set her hand over his." Thanks for everything..." She whispered, starting to doze off.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam felt a small smile reach his lips when he felt her small hand on his. It felt soft an delicate while his were rough and large. "You're welcome," he replied softly before letting sleep overcome him.
When Adam woke up he could hear people shuffling around in his kitchen. When his eyes opened the fresh scent of his pack swarmed in his nostrils; he was just thankful they were in their human form. Trying his best not to wake Arianna, he slowly stood from the couch and moved into the kitchen. "What are you guys doing here?" He snapped, all seven boys looked in his direction, some with stuffed mouths. Adam as the oldest between the right of them; him being twenty five. Most of them were around the a of twenty besides one. The newest member of the pack who was only sixteen. "We got hungry," one of them murmured. Adam glared at them before pointing at the for, "Get out," he snapped. Most of them rolled their eyes but headed for the door anyways.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna slept peacefully through the night, curled up tightly to Adam. She dreamt of running through the forest, no destination, free as a bird. It was warmer, unlike the stormy weather outside. The sun shone through the tops of the trees, rays of light lighting her path. Flowers bloomed and the sweet smell of them drifted to her nose. She was awoken from her dream when she heard Adam. She felt lonely and cold now that he wasn't beside her. She got up just as the last boy was walking out of the house." Was that your brothers? You could've woken me up." She rubbed her eyes and groaned." I probably look terrible... Don't i?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam quickly directed her attention towards him so she wasn't focused on the boys outside. "They're in a hurry." He knew questions would be asked if she saw the shirtless men walking through a blizzard. "No, no, you look fine," he replied, "I have more deer meet in the fridge if you want it," he offered, rach to turn around and return to the kitchen.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna leaned over the couch," Aren't they going to be cold? I thought you said they lived far away..." She looked over at him accusingly then wrapped the blanket tighter around herself." You're all crazy... Aren't you?" She shook her head." I want explanations, not good. What's wrong with you guys? You all act like it's a billion degrees here... And you're always hot!"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam raised an eyebrow at how worked up she was getting, "We're not crazy. Im probably just coming down with a fever," he pointed out with a shrug. "Don't stress yourself out, it's not good for you in your state," he pointed out.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She snorted and flopped back down on the couch before standing." I'm fine." She walked over to him, looking him over." You just seem to be hiding something... I'll take some good." She leaned against the counter.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm not hiding anything," he assured her before moving over to the fridge and warming up what deer meat the other boys had left. Once it was warm he handed her a plate before moving over to the couch and sitting down. "I think the storms gonna start clearing up tomorrow," he pointed out.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed and nodded, finally accepting that he wasn't hiding anything. She are a few bites then moved back over to him, flopping into his lap with a giggle." That's great news. I'll be able to leave soon... How can I repay you? I feel bad, taking your food and your time..." She bit her lip.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam shook his head before looking down at her, "You don't have to repay me," he assured. He felt somewhat upset with the fact that she would be leaving but then again his life would easier. He could go back to his life without all this hiding.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She reached up and gently stroked his jaw, smiling sadly." You sure?" She asked softly then curled up to his chest, squirming slightly in his lap." I'll miss your warmth." Arianna giggled and hugged him tightly." And your company."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam felt a shiver down his spine at her fingers trailing down his jaw. "I thought you didn't like how my warmth is too hot," he pointed out with a smirk.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna rolled her eyes playfully and slipped her hand up his cheek and threw his soft hair." It's warm... Hot, but nice. Soothing, actually. I seem to be always cold." She giggled and wrapped her other arm around his neck, both hands slipping through his hair.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam watched as her arms wrapped around his neck, her cool skin causing goosebumps to rise along his skin. "Well, I'm glad I could calm you down," he said softly, looking into her eyes.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"And save me and comfort me.. You've done a lot for me." She said, practically whispering as she stared into his beautiful green eyes. She hugged him tightly, nuzzling into his neck." Thank you Adam..." She purred.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug, trying his best not to crush her with his abnormally strength. "You're welcome," he replied, "but there's no need to thank me, I did what anyone else would have done."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna sighed contently, breathing gently against his neck." No, not everyone. Most people where I love would just drive by... No one cares about others there... That's why I miss it up here. Everyone knows everyone." She giggled softly and kissed his jaw." Will I get to meet your friends before I go?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam closes his eyes at the feeling of her lips against his jaw, it was soothing in a way. "Probably not," he replied, opening his eyes again and looking at her, "they're not ones to enjoy guests."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She continued peppering light kisses to his jaw, frowning as she pulled away." That's too bad. It's okay... I just get stuck with you until I can leave." She giggled and squirmed on his lap again, blushing lightly as she rested her head on his shoulder.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam pulled her close when she rested her head on his shoulder. "That's a shame. Just you and I stuck in a house for another day," he sighed sarcastically.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum