Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:28 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm just a sad, lonely girl you know? I'm surprised you haven't tried anything out here." She paused, softly laughing. "Not that I'd complain." She couldn't help but offer him a playful wink, soon finding herself back into a serious conversation. "I was angry at my dad, it was years ago. I started running and the next thing I knew it I was a deer, I came back two days later to worried faces and confusion of how to stop being a deer. Grounded after that, it was awful! I'm glad I'm not a kid anymore."

52The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:32 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He began to laugh hard. "You had trouble coming out of your deer?" He grinned. "I can't argue. My Wolf is stubborn. Takes a good bit for me to get out of it." He chuckled. "And I don't wanna test you." He grinned.  "End up getting my eyes gouged out." He joked.

53The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:41 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"She hates me the most! I swear, I can handle a bird and canines pretty well, but any sort of deer hates my guts." She found herself laughing, "An angry little thing. She's fast though, I use to turn into that the most and just run. Especially when I was told I was moving..." She trailed off, crossing her arms. "I'm not stopping you right now, am I? In fact you should be the one gouging my eyes out, I've been picking fun at you."

54The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:52 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Fair warning, if you see a cream and black wolf, stay out of your deer form.. I can hardly control him as it is." He chuckled. He then playfully glared at her. "Are you challenging me?" He asked with a grin. "Always like a challenge."

55The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Oh I'll be sure to keep that in mind, but that doesn't mean I'll try to bite back." She chuckled, playing with her hair and tilting her head. "What if I am?" She found herself saying, beginning to take off her jacket. "I've always been the one to play games."

56The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:58 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ohhh you really are a tester ain't you?" He laughed, standing up straight, with a smug look on his face. "Playing games with me isn't the smartest idea." He laughed.

57The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:02 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm afraid I'm already playing with you," Abigail shot back as she'd begin to unbutton her plaid shirt. "Or am I just getting naked in this cold ass forest for no reason?"

58The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:05 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Look who is getting bold showing skin!" He laughed. He rolled his eyes. Might as well do the same. No way was he losing. He then took off his hoodie, and began to take off his shirt. "Not that easy."

59The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:09 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She quickly balled her shirt up and left her bra remaining, taking her gloves off and offering Alexander a playful smirk. "I've got no shame here, buddy." She found herself grinning, unhooking her bra and easily tossing it to aside. "Though it's fucking cold though, hey?"

60The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:12 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Well, he'll hand it to her. She had a nice body. He was shirtless as well. "Freezing? I don't feel anything!" He teased.

61The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I might need someone to warm me up then, huh?" She breathed out, body already nipped with a minor chill as she'd battle to get her jeans off. Rather keen on keeping her shoes on, she could stand being naked out here but the shoes were going to stay.

62The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

After getting his jeans off and sitting in his boxers, he glanced at her. "Hmmm. Maybe I could help?" He suggested, walking towards her slowly. He was used to the cold, but he could feel the nip from the soft wind.

63The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:22 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You'd brighten my day," Abigail breathed out as she'd begin to take off her underwear. Battling with her shoes for a minute before she'd brush a finger over her nipple.

64The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:27 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He quickly took his boxers off, staring at her body. Once he was close enough, close enough that her boobs were.pressed against his chest. Let's just say that her body turned him on like a light, and the contact was all that he wanted. He placed a hand on her waist. "Bit warm at the front now?"

65The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:31 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail couldn't help but eye up his body with interest, soon focusing on his face as they came to touch. "Still freezing," Abigail giggled out. Somewhat cold hands trailing down his warm chest before reaching for his cock, beginning to softly stroke.

66The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He pressed against her, causing her boobs to mash against him. His hands trailed to her pussy, and he eased in a finger tip, rolling it around inside her. Meanwhile, his cock was quick to spring to life, and let's just say he was large. Even for his age. Stood tall and proud more like.

67The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was still slow, a playful hand taking its time until she felt his cock harden. Lightly squeezing down as she'd offer him a playful pinch before going back to jerking. "O-Oh god," Abigail moaned at his touch. Quickly finding herself wet, and her legs trembling.

68The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:43 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"What's the matter?" He grinned, his mouth going along her jawline, and he began to suck at her neck, his cock rubbing against her while she stroked him. Himself even giving a groan as he pushed more of his finger into her.

69The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:46 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail found herself unable to respond, a free hand grasping onto him as she'd carry on moaning. Her other hand still trying to jerk him off, the stroking motion becoming more messy and desperate as she felt his finger get deeper into her. "God I'm already wet..."

70The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah.. you feel so tight even for my finger." He panted, loving her handjob. He softly bit into her neck. His cock pulsing even more. He the. Pushed her against a tree, making sure he didn't push her too far onto the bark so it didn't scratch her back, kissing her neck harshly.

71The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:53 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She couldn't protest as she was pushed against a tree, teeth against her neck only causing her to moan more. "F-Fuck..." She trailed, biting down on her lip. "Bite me again--" She cut herself off, squeezing down on his dick with a soft whine. "Fuck me, Alexander. I need it."

72The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:56 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He done as she wished, and sank his teeth into her. His cock throbbing softly. Using the tree to prop her up, he lifted her up, and he let gravity lower her onto his cock, gasping in pleasure as he felt her squeeze his cock like a vice.

73The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail didn't hesitate wrapping her legs around his waist for support, arms around his neck and squeezing down as she felt his teeth against her skin again. "Holy shit," Abigail breathed out. Quickly sinking down onto his cock with both a moan and a gasp. "J-Jesus Alexander, you're huge."

74The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:05 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You're tight as fuck Abigail." He gasped. He literally loved it when she wrapped her legs around him. Keeping her secure with his hands around her waist, he began to thrust into her, so hard so, that it made her bounce rather roughly from gravity. He then crashed his lips onto hers.

75The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:09 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail moaned something inaudible out, digging her fingers into his skin for support as she'd begin to bounce on his cock. "Fuck me like a slut," Abigail moaned out before his lips crashed with hers. Greedily accepting this touch and lightly biting down on his lip before prodding her tongue into his mouth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum