Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon
Bro, you should chill out

Blanketed in darkness, upon another fallen night, well after the first hour into the late evening. While others at rest, the children of the dark bask in the moonlight, going about their way of life, heeding the heart of the wild beast. Ways of savagery and lust among all else. The beast of the night, living among humans in this present era within the shadows. Unaware of these creatures in hiding, as they do what pleases them.

In the cover of night, a secret gathering took place down at the docks. Where the sea port ships their in and outbound goods, through a warehouse. There, many have gathered to risk their wealth to buy rare items in this black market. Mainly slaves, where one young male looked to a few displayed while inside their cages. Beast of various types.

"Has it come," he asked one slaver trader, "why yes, and just in time," the other replied. "She's a rare breed, none like any other species I've ever seen. I believe she's known as Angel Dragon, very hard to come by." With his words, the slaver brought the young man to a secret room, where a single cage stood at the center. Covered over before removed to reveal the female Angel Dragon, in-which talked about in conversation.

(OOC:Just make anything up, to how or why she's being sold)

2A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Dutch_10
Enya glowered in her "cage" slumped in the corner of it. She blinked suddenly, as the sheet covering her cage was thrown off, revealing the sunlight and a pair of faces peering in at her. Being an anthro and able to shift into human had aided her in many different ways, one of them was her ability to speak more than one language. Dutch Angel Dragon's only communicated in high-pitched trills, but her vocal cords had been able to form words as well, and she had also decided to learn English. Though she hadn't tried to use her voice since she'de she'd been captured, she'd started to wonder if it'd go away forever. If they'd known what I really am, would I still be in this cage? She pondered. She curled her lip revealing her savage fangs and hissed her eyes narrowing. She didn't know what was worse. Being in a cage, or knowing she was about to be sold into slavery. "Get away you filthy vermin!" she spat, this was the first time she'd spoken in front of them, they had probably thought she was a mute before. She lashed her tail in warning, the fur along her spine beginning to bristle. She wasn't planning on playing nice or anything. She narrowed her brilliant gold eyes to slits, her ears flattened against her skull as she tried to assert authority. 
(A dutch angel dragon is basically a furry dragon, and was fan made which is probably why you haven't heard of the species)

3A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

The given threats through word of mouth, as well with posture of the body in a display of dominance, to ward away any those who dare comes near. Sadly held little to an advantage, given her current position. Moreover the buyer took none of Enya's active menace in seriousness, but rather it brought him to draw near to the cage, close enough for her claws and fangs to cut flesh. He held an emotionless express of cold eyes staring and glaring her down, as if to dare her to do so. “I like this one, she'll be fun to brake, although I do need this vicious nature to help build my legacy. So... she'll do nicely.” At that moment the cage was opened up as muscular bound men came inside to pin her down, long enough to place a black electronic looking caller around the neck. It hanged loosely before slowly it began to retract/shrink to a tighter fit. Around the neck she started feeling a prickling sensation due to the spikes within the callers rim. Liking to force her to turn to her human form, if she doesn't want to die.

4A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

In human form, Enya had long brown hair and gold eyes. She had a slim frame, and was about 5'4". When she appeared in human form, she was completely naked. "What the fuck!" she screamed, desperately searching for something to hide behind. She turned to the man who was trying to "break" her and punched him in the gut. Barely a second later, she felt firm hands lift her off the ground. Leaving her to kick and swing her fist at empty air. She continued to spew lines of curses, but this didn't faze them.

5A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:03 am

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

Naturally when it came to her human form likely so, the eyes of others find themselves with lust in their eyes, gazing upon this fetching and luring beauty. Her buyer leered about with a low growling and snarling towards the on looker's, if to say; "back off she's mine!" Therefore more of his rage set in as the men began to manhandle Enya so roughly, which cause her to whale with kicks and punches. Responding he'd step forwards and slashed one of the men's face, once his claws started to grow out on length. "BACK OFF," he barked, "that there is mine, so don't damage the goods before I get to break in my new toy." The vicious male stood before Enya glaring and smirked evilly, "Are you coming quietly with me, or must I beat some humility into you?"

(OOC: Sorry sorry, my deepest apologies I thought I'd post to this thread weeks ago, I'm so sorry.)

6A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She glared at him with hatred rooted to her place before she sighed following him into the truck but not without throwing a glare his way that said: "this changes nothing".

7A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 am

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

His eyes which first looked of a humans hue, formed into a glare of a beast. In a expression to express something menacing and fear inspiring, while the male uttered a soft but deep low chuckle. Before the sudden violent action, taken upon her lower jaw, within a firm held grip as Enya found herself jerked forward to face him. "This changes nothing you say? Then, you give me no chose, so prepare yourself for the hell you'll endure." Without warning her eyes were set to a blindfold while brought up and take off. Likely she would make struggles under the hold of the men, therefore their alpha called to stop where they are and said viciously; "this can't wait." Coming behind her, he'd stomped her back to force Enya face down on the ground, "know your place, little bitch," with those words as cracking sound of a whip echoed, before the first lash landed upon her back.

8A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She clenched her teeth drawing in a breath to stop herself from calling out in pain at the crack of the whip against her bare skin. What had she become? She needed to get away from here! She continued to struggle against him then finally stopped as if in submission, she bowed her head blood dripping from where she'd been hit by the whip multiple times.

9A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 am

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

The more she kept struggling in the act of defiance, all the more hell rain down upon her. In the form of the whip as blood pour from the open wound. That until she'd show submission, thus this beast of a man stopped, but hardly from the cruelty. "Imagine how much worst, how much more painful this can get, if you don't fall in line. However you'd choose, eventually you'll become my willing bitch." While that said, she was grabbed by her lower chin within a hard squeeze before let go of, "get her cleaned up," he ordered as the men started tending to the cut wounds.

10A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:35 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She glared at him. "Alright sure pain ouch" she rolled her eyes she'd learned how to endure pain over the years she also learned it was another distraction from depression. But she still couldn't wait for the man to try and fail at trying to transform her into a loyal slave, and smirked as men lifted her into the air bringing her to an area where she was cleaned up them tossed into a crate and then shoved into the man's car. She slouched in the corner of her cage blinking sleepily. Her body was curled in close to her as if she were trying to stimulate heat. She doubted this life would be worse than the last, maybe if she continued to pretend to submit he'd think he was training her then she could suddenly act up. These last thoughts buzzed in her head before finally settling to a lulling hum as her eyelids flickered close and she drifted to sleep once more.

11A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Wolfen_Moon

Wolfen_Moon

This beast of a man smile in utter delight once more, see this female's eyes of submission. However foolishly deceived to lead him on, long enough to make her move. Therefore, for now he'd thought she'd given in, thus carried on to bring Enya along with him, before first cleaning the blood from her body, then brought into the black van, used to transport the helpless Angel Dragon within the cage. She may as well take a good long rest, since the journey to her new home took quite some time, upon what seem to be endless hours which brought the hour of the dawn upon the arrival. High up on the mountain side, cloud in sea of tress, lies a manner which seem long old but well kept. Enya would soon feel her cage being moved through the motion of being carried rather violently, before being sat down so suddenly as the cage was brought opened. “Come out,” calling to her, from a tall black wolf towering over her, while looking down with glaring golden eye's. As followed, more wolves in anthro form surrounded her. With the grand hall of this dark mansion. “Welcome... our breeder.”

12A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Empty Re: A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie) Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her eyes fluttered open at the violent shaking of the cage as she was carried out of the truck and finally placed down. Another anthro ordered her to come out of her cage and she stiffened at the word 'breeder' used by the many other anthros surrounding the area. Just exactly wasnhet new 'owner' planning on doing with her? Unnerved she hesitantly stepped out of the cage to view her surroundings  her heart hammering in her chest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum