Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} BU0sHsV
(( Really want to test my human muse, so I thought I'd put a shapeshifting thread on here to test that. WOULD LIKE ANOTHER SHAPESHIFTER
http://68.media.tumblr.com/336f2a00959067333d16ece04ee73497/tumblr_n09gv113mO1tr7yp3o1_1280.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Environment/Pix/columnists/2012/10/24/1351101245892/Country-Diary--Barn-owl--008.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/da/b4/09dab4f1367cca7a1965180445a52766.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/69/01/d8/6901d84e6e46cd307b0b9ac16014fd8d.jpg

If you want to do any other forms be my guest, I'll send pictures later for them.))

Abigail had lived in the woods all her life. Although, her family and Clan had begun to split up due to modern day society. Wanting to mingle in, and have more safer, healthier lives for their families. Abigail was unable to protest, as her family and Clan would move into a neighborhood and begin to drift apart.

The young shapeshifter had found herself in one of the local schools parks, ignoring the sound of children playing during the school hours as she'd stare into the woods. Feeling a sense of belonging and true home, wondering if her cabin in the woods was even still standing. The twenty three year old let out a soft sigh.

2The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:32 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

I'll get a picture up of him real soon Razz

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Th?id=OIP.Ma4128aa5c02033181d9c71eef3c2857aH1&pid=15

Alexander walked down the street, his hands in his Jeans pocket. He had just came from the shops as he walked passed. he noticed a rather older looking forum. He frowned, and glanced up, and saw a young Woman just wandering. She seemed confused...or obsessed with something.

"A bit early to wait on the kids, isn't it?" He said, approaching.

Last edited by TheRedJoker on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her thoughts about running off into the woods were distracted not by the screams of children getting ready to go back inside and learn about something or the other; but a male. "I don't have any children," Abigail would quickly correct with a soft smile on her face. "Giving myself a few years of freedom before I think about myself with kids, haha."

4The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft laugh. "Damn if my friends thought like that." He said. "names, Alexander by the way." He quickly introduced, reaching his hand over for a hand shake.

5The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There was no honest way she could see herself with children. Or at least a person that was able to understand her. It wasn't often there were any male shifters that were single in the little community that she had grown up in. She stared at him for a minute, not understanding why his hand was towards her until she realized it. Slowly taking his hand and shaking.

"Abigail." She paused, staring up at him. "Nice to meet you."

6The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I haven't seen you around much." Alexander stated, glancing around. "You new? or do you just stay in the shadows?" He asked.

7The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I moved in a few weeks ago with my family," Abigail blinked her eyes. Brushing her fingers through her ginger hair with a soft smile before going back to glancing off into the woods. Raising a hand to her mouth to giggle, "But I do prefer the shadows as well."

8The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft laugh at her giggle. "I see. I am more fond of the darkness and wild forest and woods.. Beautiful place." He said, looking ahead.

9The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail offered him a smile, turning her attention back to the woods. "I use to live in a cabin, there. It was a small community until they all began to move here," Abigail spoke quietly. Almost sadly at the thought before she shut her eyes. "It's gorgeous in there. I use to play in the mud by a stream as a child."

10The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:58 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ohhh, a cabin girl, eh?" He asked. "Never lived in it, but I've always had a connection to it." He said, rubbing his hands together. "All I remember is here.. quiet town.. quiet community.. Can get a bit boring but I find stuff to do." He stated.

11The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:03 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's all I really know," Abigail paused softly. Peering into the trees as she saw a bird flutter in the branches. "The wind against my hair, the grass underneath my feet. And not to mention the thrill of the hunt--" She cut herself off, certain she was most likely talking to some sort of human. "Me and my father use to hunt in the woods before coming here, it was... something."

12The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:21 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He blinked at her, but shook it off. Just hearing stuff.. "You hunted.. Quite the skilled hunter then?" He asked, tilting his head at her curiously.

13The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:32 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm sure it's just boring to you, haha!" She found herself letting out a soft laugh. Brushing away the brief anxiety before she'd go back to staring into the woods. "I'd love to go back in there, though. I don't know why everyone decided to leave those perfect little cabins. I bet they'll never be used."

14The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:44 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Nobody is stoping you." He said. "Something my da' told me. You're as free as you let yourself to be."  He said, scratching the back of his head. "Da' knew a lot of stuff.. how tit rack with the stars... things...  you name it." He laughed softly.

15The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm stopping myself," Abigail let out a soft sigh. Tangling a finger into her ginger hair, before staring at Alexander. "I'm certain if I go in I'll never come back." She paused, shutting her eyes. "It's like the trees are calling to me."

16The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:11 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Y'know.. talk a lot about the woods like my parents." He said. "I mean.. it's a beautiful place. Why you so scared of not coming back? Like hell.. I wouldn't if I went."

17The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's confusing, you wouldn't understand." She'd mutter, cupping her hands together with fingerless gloves. Keeping her warm, but at the cost of fashion. "Or you'd think I'm some insane person," Abigail found herself laughing.

18The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ah the thing is.. I am a stranger. You don't know what I find confusing ahaha. For all you know I find a door confusing.@ He gave a soft chuckle. "And well.. we are all insane one way or  another." He said with a shrug.

19The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail went silent for a minute, lowering her head and finally glancing at him. "I'll show you, then." She'd pause, no longer sitting on the bench she had been using to rest at. "But you can't tell anyone, it's safer in the woods." She'd begin, not bothering to see if he was following after her as she'd make her way into the trees.

20The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Put a image for Alexander... Still looking for animals he can shift into though)

He raised his eyebrow, and his eyes followed her as she left the bench. He stood up, following her. "Fair enough. Lead the way." he said, stuffing his hands in his jean pockets.

21The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Ooh.~!)

Abigail felt... both a mixture of fear and excitement tingling at her hands. It felt nice to be back somewhere quiet, not where heightened animal senses were angry and frightened by all the noises and smells. "Ah," Abigail found herself twirling about before turning to face Alexander with a smile. "It feels so nice in here."

22The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:45 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah. It does, doesn't it?" He agreed. "I remember my da' telling me this where he met my mom. Just resting and then she came." He said, chuckling softly at the end of it. "The woods is always a quiet place though."

23The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's been my home since I was born," Abigail found herself musing before holding her own hands together. "No hospital, or anything really. Just the woods and my little town..." She trailed off, glancing at Alexander. "Sometimes I just want to run off and never come home."

24The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:52 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Can't you? I mean... Millions of years Humans were wild. Made our own shelter and stuff, survived well. Just because we advanced doesn't mean we have to live advanced." He said. "So.. you guys just all split off? Moved into the towns and cities?"

25The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Silent for a minute, she'd focus on Alexander. "It's... yeah," Abigail shook her head before going back to staring out at the trees. The autumn breeze distracting her for a minute. "I came to show you something, didn't I?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum