Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

An open pond (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An open pond (open) Empty An open pond (open) Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 am

DZed

Bro, you should chill out

(open to any gender mythical/human/animal)
An open pond (open) 330th69

Lana had found herself in a pond. The mermaid had followed a stream from the ocean, pulling herself along the muddy bottom, until the canal opened into the wide oval of water. Curiously, she pokes her head through the surface, looking at her lush green surroundings. Her long silver hair pooled either side of her, and stuck to her torso as she pulled herself onto some rocks. Her fingers dig into the soft cold moss as she looks around with her large grey eyes. Her tail was a mix of blues and yellows and silvers, with a pink sheen to them, an iridescence that coated her entire body. Lana spies a flower near the edge of the pond, and slips back into the water. She slides up on her belly on the muddy around, and stretches for the bright orange flowers. "Come on," Lana mutters, coating her bare breasts and belly with mud, as she manages to snag the flower, and triumphantly sits upright on the bum of her long tail, still half in the water.

Last edited by DZed on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

2An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:53 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx
I've got the ball rolling

Picture and Full Name:

Aegnor made his way down the river. He held a rock in one hand, at one point he chucks it into the river. It skillfully hits a fish and Aegnor grabs it by the tail, sitting down on the bank. He scales it and eats the meat raw, sucking on the bones after he finishes the meat. Aegnor lives in the woods for the most part. He brings food home to his family every other week.

Once he's finished Aegnor tosses the fish bones in the river and goes to lean against a tree in the shade. Luckily it isn't that hot out today, walking all day can make you hot and tired though.

Aegnor notices something, a woman, sitting in shallow water. He can see her tail from here and he recognizes it as a mermaid, though he's never seen one before. She has orange flowers in hand and her bare breasts glisten with water.

Aegnor feels the crotch of his leather hunting pants tighten. 'Damn,' he thinks to himself, 'she's hot.' He tugs at his earring, wondering if he should make his presence known. Surely the female would be scared of him though, scars crisscross his face and he's rather intimidating.

However, Aegnor moves towards the edge of the water. He's glad that his leather pants hide his slight boner. "Hello," the dark-skinned elf says softly, "that's a pretty flower you've got there." Her back is to him but hes certain her face is just as gorgeous as it is in his imagination.

3An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:36 pm

DZed

With reaction choices of flight or fight, Lana's instincts always told her flight. She was too engrossed in the bright orange flower to pay attention to the approach of the elf, but yelps when he speaks, and instantly slips into the water. It's all instinct that makes her slide herself into the pond. However before she gets more than a meter away, she's stopped the knee-jerk reaction with a hand digging into the mud.

She didn't like her instinct of flight. Lana was too curious for it. So she interrupts her flight by securing a hand in the shallows of the water. Turning onto her belly, Lana doesn't return to as close as she was, but does work her way back up the shallows, her grey eyes gazing curiously at the dark-skinned elf. She was not frightened of his scars, and is less cautious of him because he smells like fish. Although she has no idea what he is. Her knowledge was of things that spent more time in the water.

Lana props herself up on one hand, the other holding the orange flower that was now slightly distressed, covered in mud and sagging with mud. "Er... it was, wasn't it," She mumbles, her cheeks reddening, embarrassed at her own reaction. She uses her hand with the flower in it to push her silver hair away from her face, and tucking it away from being caught in her small plump lips. Locks that were slickly covering her breasts moving with the action, revealing slivers of the pale flesh and pink nipples. Her brief re-entry into the water had washed the mud from her torso, which left her skin pearly pale pink and iridescent. "Who are you? What are you?"

4An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:04 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

The mermaid splashes into the water and Aegnor fears he's scared her away for good. However, the gorgeous woman comes back to the surface, the mud washed off of her. Her grey eyes gaze at him intently and she looks at the flower in the other hand. When she speaks Aegnor can't help but notice that her breasts jiggle a bit. His tongue slides out, running over his bottom lip.

Aegnor notices that she asked a question and he jumps a little, "I'm a Dunmer," he says, "a breed of elf. My name is Aegnor Séregon, you may call me Aegnor though." He holds out a hand, smiling kindly at her. His teeth are pearly white and pointed, like little fangs. "I'm out here hunting for food to bring home to my mother and my sibling. I return home every week or so, bringing them meats."

Aegnor doesn't know why he shares this all with the petite female, but he does. It gets lonely being out in the woods with only animals who can't speak.

5An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:20 pm

DZed

"Dunmer?" She repeats curiously, as he then continues to explain. Her brow is furrowed as she continues to gaze up at him, her lips pursed in thought. Her eyes move from his face though, and look down his clothed body, head cocking to the side slightly as she gazes at his legs. Lana flicks her eyes back up to his scarred face as he explains collecting meats, and she asks, "Like fish?" Because that was one of the most puzzling things. The elf looked generally dry, but smelled like fish, and it didn't make sense to her.

Lana hesitantly holds her hand out to shake Aegnor's, and she knows that his smile is friendly, but her gut was telling her pointed teeth were not friendly. Although it was her instincts that also always told her to run away, and she knew that that was never any fun, and she never learnt anything that way.

6An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

"Well," Aegnor says, "I just recently ate a fish so occasionally I'll bring a few home. I mainly hunt elk and rabbits though. I have a bow stashed in a hollowed out log. I didn't want to approach you armed, I would hate to frighten you." As the mermaid shakes his hand he sneaks another glance at her breasts. 'Stop it,' he scolds himself. The women in his village wear shirts so this is one of only two shirtless women he has seen. The other was his past girlfriend, whom he dated long ago.

He closes his red eyes briefly, trying to control his urges. His pants tighten a little more and the Dunmer just smiles casually, trying to act normal. His right eye, which is paler than the other (he's partially blind in it), is watching her perky breasts from the corner. Since the eye is a paler color it makes it easier to hide the fact that he's examining the soft, pink skin. Although, the downside of using that eye is that the view is foggy. "May I ask your name?" Aegnor is trying to distract himself from her bare breasts.

7An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:57 pm

DZed

Lana noticed Aegnor's eyes shifting to her breasts, however the mermaid was not bothered by it. It would make her a hypocrite to investigate his body with her eyes and get offended by him doing the same. And the fact that the handshake goes without a hitch makes her less cautious. She is still confused though, and echoes the word, "Bow?" Lana had spent enough time poking her head out of the water that she knew elks and rabbits. However her confusion is turned into embarrassment. He had't meant to scare her yet she still startled.

A bit more bashful, Lana shifts in the water to sit on the bum of her tail instead of leaning on a hand. It's a nervous habit that her fingers drag in the mud, they dig in to find a hole, and she absentmindedly probes her fingers in and out of the narrow holes. "I'm Lana," Her face remains with a rosy glow, and she wets her lips with her tongue. "Do you only live on land?"

8An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:04 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

"A bow is a type of weapon," Aegnor explains, smiling again. She must not know much about life above the water. He watches the mermaid shift in the water to sit on her tail and Aegnor smiles at her name. "Lana is a pretty name," he compliments, "and I only live on land, I can swim though. I enjoy to spend time in the water but I need to breathe air."

Aegnor crouches down, squatting by the side of the river. It makes the bulge in his pants more noticeable but he doesn't realize that. He can see through the clear water the way she pushes her finger in and out of the hole. He isn't sure if she realizes she's doing in but he doesn't mention it.

"Do you spend all your time in water," Aegnor asks with another toothy smile. He tugs nervously on his earrings, still trying to ignore the sight of her breasts. His mind is travelling to dirty thoughts and it only makes the bulge grow a little more. 'Aegnor,' he firmly tells himself, 'don't think about her that way! That's not the way a gentleman would think!'

9An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:54 pm

DZed

She is startled by the compliment of her name, but she doesn't have time to get any more embarrassed as he tells he can't breathe underwater. What fun would swimming be if you couldn't breathe underwater? Her face scrunches up slightly at this piece of information, and she pulls herself a little closer when we crouches down. "You don't have gills then?" Lana queries, and pulls her hair to one side to reveal the side of her neck. She trails splatters of mud from her hand into the end of her hair and shoulder, dripping down her breast as moves her hair. Scooping all the silver locks over one side, she fully exposes a breast, and the pinky-green slits along her neck that flutter with her breaths.

When she moves her gaze back towards Aegnor, her eyes notice the bulge in his pants, and it makes her confused again. She assume it was a pocket of some sort, except she then does the comparison of if he had a tail, and it's a fiercer red that rushes to her cheeks as she realises what anatomy that might possibly be.

"Uhm, ah, yes, I do," Lana is flustered now, and the few inches she had pulled herself up, she takes back into the shallows. She tries to make herself less flustered, as she bites her bottom lip and tries to keep her gaze back up towards his face. After all, he hadn't yet posed a threat, and she didn't know how elves genitals worked, so maybe she was being rude getting this flustered? Subconsciously one hand rests over the softer scales that cover her vagina, and she quickly wants to fill her abashed silence with words and begins stuttering, "Apparently we shouldn't stay out of the water for long, but I know mermaids who have stayed surfaced for a couple of days, as long as they stayed wet they said they were fine, but we only have one tail not two, so we can't really do that walking thing..."

10An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 am

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

Aegnor watches in awe and Lana moves her hair aside, completely uncovering her breast. He more so stares at the smooth skin that is now exposed, though he does glance at her gills. "That's pretty neat," he replies, not really listening. His hand is dying to slip into his pants to satisfy himself but he can't do that with Lana here.

Aegnor doesn't notice how flustered the mermaid becomes, he's too busy focusing on her nipple. He'd like to suckle it and squeeze her breasts, he'd like to hear her moan his name in ecstasy. Aegnor shakes his head swiftly, trying to clear those thoughts away. His cock is now straining against his leather pants so much that it is almost painful.

Aegnor listens to her speak, seemingly flustered. What's making Lana so nervous? Surely it isn't him. "Do you mind if I get into the water too?" He really just wants a reason to be closer to the mermaid. It was a rhetorical question and he peels off his shirt and boots. He leaves his pants on and joins the mermaid in the shallow water. "This feels nice," he says with a soft smile. The water is cool and soothing.

The water is clear and he can't help but notice the way her hand rests where he'd expect her 'woman parts' to be. Is she horny? Surely it is just a coincidence.

11An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 am

DZed

"Oh, uhm, if you want..." Lana replies pointlessly, her eyes catching on his fit torso when he pulls off his shirt. She backs up a little bit more, watching him take off his boots, and staring at his toes before glancing behind her at her bluey-silver tail. She pulls her tail in front of her now, drawing it up against her, and resting her head just behind the knee of her tail. Her breasts are squishes against her scales, and she tucks her arms in front of her tail.

She keeps dropping her gaze to his pants, and forcing it up back to his face, as she gazes at Aegnor in the water. When he comments on how nice it feels, she gives a soft flick of her long tail, the flukes of her tail shimmering in the shallows towards Aegnor. "I guess. It's better than this," Lana mumbles, and she unravels herself from her curled position. She was being silly, she finally convinced herself. He had posed no threat so far, and Lana apologises, "Sorry, I'll be back in just a moment!"

In a splash she's plunged herself into the deeper clear water. She is still feeling flustered, and submerges herself for clarity. Lana didn't want to be rude, and he hadn't threatened her, surely they could just have a normal conversation, if only she stopped being silly. It only takes a lap of the pool for her to clear her head, and she surfaces on Aegnor's other side. Her hair resurfaces stuck to her back, and she sits on her own tail. "Sorry about that!" She apologises again, only about a foot away from the elf, her breasts completely exposed with her hair slicked down her back, and hanging slightly as she leans forwards, propped on her hands again. "Are you good at swimming?"

12An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 am

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

Aegnor noticed the way her eyes strayed on his fit body but he doesn't point it out. He was staring at her breasts after all. He question whether Lana is staring at his boner but he refuses to believe that. If he starts thinking that he'll end up trying to make a move.

Lana swims off and, though he knows she'll be back any moment, Aegnor slips his hand into his pants. He massages his throbbing cock gently, throwing back his head and groaning softly. He hears her approaching though and quickly removes his hand, praying that she didn't notice.

Lana is only a foot away, her breasts slick with water and her hair pushed back. She apologizes but Aegnor doesn't mind, this gives him a great view. His penis is leaking a little bit of precum from his massaging and now he really wants to masturbate. "I can swim pretty well," Aegnor says while staring at her breasts, "but not as good at you can."

(When do you want the actual sex to happen? Aegnor can make a move right now if you want.)

13An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 am

DZed

(Go for it. He'll have to a bit forceful as she's a wee bit flighty)

Lana's apologetic look falters, as she's sure she sees him with a hand in his pants, and the flushed feeling she had tried to swim away creeps back in her. But surely that wasn't right, she had been gone for not even a minute, and her face looks uncertainly at him for a second. "Are... are you alright?" She tentatively asks Aegnor, before being determined to not work herself up over nothing, because surely it was nothing. After all, he was an elf and she didn't even know how sex worked with elves, because they didn't have tails.

Her laugh is short and quiet when he points out he can't swim as well as her, and she decides to move and sit next to him, instead of face him. Lana swivels her scaled bum to sit next to the dark elf, and stretches out her tail, leaning back on her arms. It shows off her softly curved body, only a couple of inches under her breast her scales softly forming in patterns of blues and greens and silver. Her scales remain quite soft down her front, until just under her hidden entrance, where the scales become firmer. She gives her tail a flick, and points out the obvious, "I'm designed for swimming. I don't get how anything without a tail swims,"

14An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:38 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

"I'm fine," Aegnor but he decides to be honest with her. "Perhaps just a wee bit turned on." Aegnor gestures to the obvious bulge in his pants, accidentally brushing it. He groans softly. He can't help but imagine the woman moaning and squirming beneath him. Aegnor would make her beg for more, he would make her scream his name in pleasure.

Aegnor is afraid the mermaid will be offened, "Sorry Lana, I'm just not used to such a gorgeous creature, and a shirtless one at that." Aegnor blushes and looks away, ashamed to be so affected by the beauty in front of him. The way Lan is sitting doesn't help. The elf can't help but stare at her breasts. He doesn't even bother to stop, he's already admitted she has made him horny. A lip flicks out, grazing over the dark elf's lower lip.

15An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:33 am

DZed

Lana is startled by Aegnor's honesty. Instantly her face turns a deep red and she is clearly frazzled by him. Her gaze follows his gesture and she quickly averts her gaze when she realised the bulge in his pants was indeed his penis. "O-oh..." She stutters, and leans away from him now, not sure how to process this piece of information. Her main confusion was the fact that he was an elf, and she was a mermaid, and she didn't know how elves worked. She'd only messed around with some mermen, although his tethered erection proved that he did have something to penetrate her with.

Aegnor pointing out the fact she was shirtless was the first time it even dawned on her that her breasts may have been more of a distraction that a curiosity. Looking down herself, she stares at her round breasts, glancing over to Aegnor's obviously flat chest. He had previous been covering his torso, and Lana takes a second to realise that female elves would probably do the same.

"S-s-sorry!" Lana maintains a furious blushing colour in her cheeks, and quickly pulls her silver hair in front of her, pulling up her long tail as well. "I'm sorry, I-I-I didn't realise!" She is now itching to go, but is unsure of what the polite thing to do would be. A twinge of curious arousal in her tail makes her even more embarrassed, and she slides a little deeper in the water now, "I'm so sorry, should I just leave?"

16An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:05 pm

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

I'm going to have Aegnor gain her trust eventually if you don't mind. That'll mean postponing the sex for awhile though. Let me know if that's an issue.

Aegnor feels stupid for admitting his aroused state. He should have acted as though nothing was wrong. "I'm really sorry," he says, "It's just... wow, you look good!"

"Don't be sorry," Aegnor says sadly, "I'm the one who couldn't control myself." She slides away a bit and offers to leave, Aegnor panics and shakes his head. "No! No, please don't leave! I've been so lonely without anybody around when I was hunting!" He tosses his shirt to her, "put this on, it'll help."

Aegnor coughs nervously, "I'll be right back... you just.... just wait here." Aegnor hurries his way into some trees and drops his pants. Hopefully Lana can't see him.

Aegnor touches his hard cock just slightly and instantly groans, damn. He's so horny! He wraps his right hand around his shaft and begins to pump up and down slowly. His penis begins to throb and he pumps faster and faster, he's so close already.

After a bit more masturbating the cum explodes out of his cock, coating his hand. He pulls his pants on and goes to rejoin the mermaid, praying to the divines she didn't see.

"I'm all better now," Aegnor says with a small smile.

17An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:19 pm

DZed

Lana is still extremely flustered, and very tempted to leave, most because of her own embarrassment. She hadn't meant to put Aegnor in this predicament, but he insists she stays. Biting her bottom lip uncertainly, she fumbles the shirt he tosses him. "Only if you're sure..." Lana looks concerned, and watches as he excuses himself a moment.

Shifting in the water, she rests on the bum of her tail again, and goes to figure out the item of clothing when a movement catches her eye. Glancing up, she can just see Aegnor between some trees, and although she can't see him entirely, she can figure out what he's doing. Her vagina tingles at the sight, and Lana is still gripping the shirt when he comes back.

It's almost startled, that she starts turning the shirt in her hands when Aegnor returns, looking away, hoping he didn't notice that she had seen him. "O-o-ok!" She stutters when he announces his return, and she notices her nipples had hardened, and when her arms brush them she can feel the sensation all the way through her tail. Still flustered, Lana asks as she sticks a hand through the neck of the shirt, "How do I put this on?" And is slightly sheepish as she finally makes eye contact again with the elf.

18An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:50 am

SikkiNixx

SikkiNixx

Lana still seems shaken up and Aegnor feels sickened with himself. Poor woman, he's made her so uncomfortable. Aegnor can't help but laugh a little when she asks for help putting on the shirt. he takes it out of her hands and slips it over her head with a tiny smile. "There you go," he says kindly, "I'm sorry about what happened. Would you like to start over? We can pretend the sight of you never aroused me."

He doesn't just want to break her heart, she seems so sweet and kind. He would hate to simply fuck her and then go on his way, he's never been that way. Aegnor believes that sex is something only two who love each other should commit to. Aegnor has feelings for her, but she surely doesn't feel the same way.

19An open pond (open) Empty Re: An open pond (open) Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 am

DZed

Lana had thought it strange that one species could arouse another, but now she was startled that she was finding herself aroused in turn. She ducks under the t-shirt for him, and fumbles to stick her arms through. It instantly sticks to her front when she pulls her long silver hair from the neck, her naturally wet body making it slick, and show the curve of her breasts and still hardened nipples.

"I'm sorry!" The mermaid exclaims in response to his apology, and wrings her hands before placing them in her lap. He can feel the scales by her entrance warming in colour with the flush of blood she felt as he mentions her arousing him. "I saw you," Lana suddenly admits, and she drops eye contact again as her face continues to singe red. "Just before, when, when you..." She doesn't know the word it, and bites her lip, "When you were in the trees just before." Still not making eye contact, Lana apologises again, "Sorry, I didn't mean to!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum