Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:14 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His cock splattered pre-cum around her walls, and he attempted to smash into her g-spot, his breathing becoming deformed in want. His tongue met hers and he began to fight for dominance, begging to spear into her without mercy.

77The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:18 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There was nothing to grasp onto but dig her nails into his skin. Walls tightening around his cock as he pounded her sensitive spot, moaning into his mouth as she eagerly fought with his tongue. Not hesitating to suck on it or playfully growl into him.

78The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:22 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He could feel her tighten around him, which caused him to grow larger within her tight tunnel. His cock began to pulse, and his hips began to get harsher movements. He broke the kiss panting, hen went to her left boob, and began to suck.

79The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As their lips departed, Abigail went back to more audible noises. Soon feeling his mouth against her sensitive breasts, she'd dig a hand into his hair. "Harder, baby. F-Fuck me like a bitch in heat," Abigail managed out before she went back to her desperate moans.

80The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"So fucking tight.. oh my god." He groaned. His thrusts only got harsher, his hands leaving red marks on her waist at how tight he was holding her. "Come on babe. Cum for me. Milk my cock as if you really need it." He whispered into her ear.

81The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:38 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-I do need it, I need your cum." She gasped out. Fingers tangling into his hair, rolling her hips or at least trying to slam her hips against his hard thrusts until she caved in and came against his cock. "F-Fuck, please-- baby cum, cum with me!"

82The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:56 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His balls churned, and his cock twitched harshly and he forced himself deeper into her, and he came, his sperm shooting into her in long ropes, aided by her walls squeezing against him, forcing more sperm to peripteral into her. He kept still as he came, gasping for air as held them both up.

83The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:03 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"F-Fuck, baby--" She cut herself off as he came into her, feeling his potent seed squirt into her. "O-Oh fuck, Alexander!" She gasped out, "Good god... that was good."

84The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:18 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His vision went blurry slightly as his cock pulsed in strong blasts of his seed into her body. After a few long moments, the seed stopped and he panted softly. "My god. That was amazing.." He breathed softly, looking at her form which he had pinned against the tree. He put her down gently and pulled out of her.

85The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail's shoulders remained heaving, unable to find herself speaking or saying anything for that matter. Instead, being placed back down and finally rubbing the bridge of her nose. "G-God..." She breathed out, feeling the cold bite at her skin again with a cheeky grin on her face.

86The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I'll admit I was not prepared on having sex in the woods you got me there." He chuckled. His eyes trailed over her body, taking in her beauty. "Need any more help?" He grinned.

87The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I can get my own clothes on, thank you very much." She'd stick her tongue out and brush past him. "It's not everyday I get to fuck in the woods, so I guess we're equal on that."

88The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:08 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"A cheeky devil too I see." He laughed, playfully jabbing her back as she brushed passed him. He walked over and began to put on his own clothes, the sudden warmth of clothes stuck off the wind for a bit after being naked. "I honestly thought I'd shift involentary while we were doing that." He joked.

89The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail found herself laughing, lightly grunting as he brushed past her with a mildly cold body. "I don't think I'd complain," Abigail raised her head as she was able to get her pants on. "I mean unless you started biting me, then sorry pal no weird shapeshifter sex for you."

90The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:18 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No no promises then. I'd probably take blood if I shifted while you were in human form." He laughed softly. "But pity. It would have been fun" He joked, throwing his shirt on and then his hoodie.

91The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I've never punched a wolf in the face before," Abigail muttered as she'd begin to button up her plaid shirt. Sliding her jacket over her arms messily. "Would of been fun either way, punching you in the face or the obvious."

92The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Huh... harsh." He chuckled. He then stretched, glancing around. "You heading off? Or you staying around. Now that I am here I may as well explore for a bit. Not been around these woods for a year or so." He said

93The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail shrugged and glanced at him, soon crossing her arms for warmth only to suffer. "I don't see the harm in it, I came out here to explore."

94The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced around, before walking ahead for a few steps. "Well, you coming?"

95The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail finished fixing her shirt, nodding her head firmly. "Sure, I was just fixing my shirt." She offered him a beam before following after.

96The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:10 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ah yep. It's still freezing so.. eh.. a half done shirt ain't any help." He said, stuffing his hands into his pockets as she began to walk again..

97The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Do up your shirt, then." She found herself laughing, playing with her hair before she'd put her gloves into her pockets. Taking in the crisp air, and the soft winter weather despite the chill. "It's refreshing to be out here."

98The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his eyes. "My shirt is just fine." He chuckled, fixing it down a little. "Yup. Always better than being in a house, despite it being warm." he said

99The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"But you were just complaining!" Abigail snorted, shoving her hands deeper into her pockets for warmth as she'd glance around. "I'd offer getting lost in here but all of this is so familiar..." She trailed off with a smile. "If I can find those cabins, I think breaking in and... living in one of them would be good enough for me to survive, huh?"

100The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:39 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"That wasn't complaining!" He retorted. "It's called stating the obvious." He smirked. He then frowned at her statement. "That's if hunters haven't taken it down. I have seen a few go through here and I think they tend to take down man made huts and stuff so that wildlife will come back, and so they have more chance of catching a kill." He said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum