Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

intertwined [open, male.]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Instead of another prod, she nuzzled him and quickly began trotting towards the entrance. "Come on sleepyhead, I'm starving!" She called, only to quickly begin galloping as she came towards the snow filled forest, only to start nuzzling the snow to pull away the grass.

52intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:46 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He quickly began galloping after her, grinning softly. He followed her out into the bright Snow-covered forest. When she stopped, and started to move the snow away to reveal the Grass, he did the same a a spot bear her.

He removed the snow that he could from the ground. Then he saw the Green vegetation, and he sighed in relief. Luckily, the Grass was wet, and it was rather good tasting due to the moisture.

53intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It wasn't as bad as yesterday, the storm had died down and more of the white forest could be seen. However, just a bit nervous if a hunter stumbled upon them. She began to graze at the grass softly, she wasn't this picky when winter came around but dry grass was boring.

54intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He continued to graze, looking up a few times to watch for predators. He finally stopped after he felt he had enough. Well, if this weather continues to stay like this, then they would have small trouble looking for food. So he just hoped it did stay this way, or got better.

55intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didn't bother looking up, instead she focused on eating. Drake would protect her, surely. As she kept grazing she finally pulled her head away, watching him.

56intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:50 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small grin. "Hungry after the fun I guess?" He joked softly. He trotted over to her. "Good thing the weather cooled down so we could actually eat." He said with a soft sigh.

57intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Starving," Amaria responded as she shook her head. She better get the sensation of last night out of her head, knowing him would be better until they wanted to go at it again. "You know this area?"

58intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small sigh, looking around. "No. Not really." He said. "I did not travel that far, nor did I explore this area due to the bad weather." He said with a small shrug. "But, now that the Snow has stopped for a rest, I think it's safe to explore." He said. "I think I should get familiar with the area anyway." He stated with a small shrug

59intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She stamped a hoof on the cut up grass from her eating, soon trotting a head. "Come on, let's go have a look around then." She said quickly as she began her way towards the woods, the forest was much calmer then last night. And she was relieved at that, she glanced behind her to make sure he was following. "So... are we a herd now?"

60intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:26 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He quickly trotted after her. Looking at the somewhat breath taking sights of the vast Forrest covered with snow. It was a sight. He could not deny that.

He then looked at her as she said the question. He smiled softly. "If you want us to be a herd." He said. "But we'll need more." He said.

61intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Let's just keep it you and me for now," Amaria said as she quickly carried on shaking her head. "Hopefully we'll have a foal by spring." She nickered as she brought on small talk as they explored, soon stumbling upon a stream.

62intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:33 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled at her. "I hope so too." He said. "I am sure that one time worked.... " He said, his voice showing a doubtfull tone. He did release a lot. "We'll just have to wait." He said.

63intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She softly nodded her head, she hoped so too dearly. "A few more times, just to make sure." She said quietly as she brushed against a tree. Looking at the creek as she got close, adjusting to the pebbles under her hooves.

64intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly. "A few more times.. huh?" He chuckled. "Well, not all the first times do the trick." He then agreed.

He trotted after her. Looking at the Creek as the soft snow changes to stones and pebbles. "Gotta say.. this is a great place to live." He murmured.

65intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She offered him a sly wink, soon trotting towards the cold bubbling creek for a drink. Her tail gently twitching as she craned down, gently lapping as she exposed her core. Raising her head and agreeing with him. "Once the snow melts we should stay here."

66intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He licked his lips as he saw her core. His tail swishing softly. He trotted up to her. "Sounds like a plan. Great place to raise a foal if you think about it." He smiled softly.

He leaned down, drinking the cool water.

67intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Hopefully a safe place too," Amaria responded as water dripped from her chin. She shook out her mane and nudged him. "I'm cold..." The unicorn stated with a sly smile forming as she trotted away.

68intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He narrowed his eyes at her slightly. As she walked off, he followed her. "I can keep you warm." He offered, grinning.

69intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Drake... please warm me up, I'm freezing." She giggled, soon faking a brr as she moved her tail to the side as he got closer.

70intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:29 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smirked softly, circling her, before returning to her rear. He sniffed deeply. Smells just as good as last time." He whispered seductively. "Do not a worry, love. I will warn you up big time." He chuckled, giving a rough lick across her exposed clit.

71intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flattened her ears, flustered at his words and his sniffing. However as his warm tongue brushed against her clit she let out a soft moan. "O-Ohh... warming up with you is always fun."

72intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly. "I thought you would want to go right down to business." He grinned. "So, you like the teasing?" He asked cheekily, rasping another swipe of his tongue over her Clit. But slower.

73intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She pouted, her tail twitching. "Aww... come on Drake, I'm already wet enough anyways. I'm f-freezing." She whined, her ears pinning against her neck as she could only anticipate him inside her.

74intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled. "Alright." He said softly. He gave her Clit one more lick, before rearing up, and mounting her within seconds.

He thrusted a few times, and then he felt his tip practically glide into the Mare.

He did that pretty fast, and he hopefully surprised her with it.

75intertwined [open, male.] - Page 3 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The young mare shuddered gently, unaware of how quick he would mount her. She was predicting he would at least miss once, or simply tease her until he couldn't handle the urge anymore. Drake was fast, unexpected.

She let out a moan, as he swiftly entered her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum