Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

intertwined [open, male.]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:10 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Indeed." He smiled at her. He then rested his chin on her back, glancing at her. He then reared onto his hind legs, and gently mounted her back, moving forward so that his member was poking her entrance softly. "You ready?" He asked softly.

27intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her hooves clattered against the stone as he mounted her, not use to the extra weight as she soon stopped as she felt his member pressed against her core. She nodded her head, "Yes..." Amaria trailed off, looking at him.

28intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:20 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He locked his legs on her hips, and pushed his member into her depths slowly. His eyes rolling back slightly at the sensation. He .add sure he didn't just spear right into her. When he was continuing, he felt resistance. He glanced at her, sighing softly. "Get ready." He said. He pulled out, and bucked into her fully. He stopped, staying still as his member pulsed with the feeling of her walls. As much as he wanted to thrust, he didn't. He made a promise to her. He was keeping it.

29intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She tried not to pull away, her white body shifting into him as he entered her core. Her walls at first welcoming and soft, she shivered and tried not to moan. However, as he prodded something she nodded her head only to let out a soft gasp of pain, luckily he stopped while she adjusted. Blood trickling down her legs she let out a sigh. "K-keep going."

30intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:29 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He adjusted his footing, and pulled put slowly, only to push his length into her walls, groaning softly. "S-So... Tight.." He whispered to her. He continued the pace not being able to go a tiny bit faster after a good while.

31intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:32 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A-ah...!" She gasped out in both pain and pleasure as he pushed himself into her, as he praised how tight she was, Amaria flattened her ears shyly. Soft squeaks and moans escaping her. "You're huge," Amaria said quietly, ending the sentence with a moan.

32intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:37 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gasped softly. Quickly bucking into her a few times. He continued his steady thrusts. Groaning as he felt her tight walls hug him. He grinned softly at her comment. "Good combination. Wouldn't you say?" He said with a playfully manner, making his thrusts slightly harder. But meaning it in a teasing way.

33intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:41 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The pain had faded away, as she gently bucked hips back into his thrusts which got harder each time. Her tight walls squeezing his thrusting rod as they enjoyed it as much as they did. "I would say so... ah," Amaria moaned, the pitch of them increasing.

34intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:45 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shifted forward, thrusting deeper into her, groaning loudly. His member throbbing noticeably,and growing with each passing moment. Since this was his first time, Drake would not last long inside her. So he decided to make this the most pleasurable for the both of them. He suddenly quickened the pace, trying to get deeper inter her, hitting her G-spot over and over.

35intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:55 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She tried to meet his thrusts, moaning and softly twitching as she felt him expand inside her. She bit her lip down, only to let out a gasp as he rammed into one of her special spots. "A-Ah! Drake!" She moaned out, throwing her head back in bliss. "Do that more! F-fuck me harder, please!"

36intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:00 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"With pleasure, dear." He groaned, making his thrusts a lot more harder. He gasped loudly, pre-cum squirting into her as he tried to get her sweet spot on every thrust. "Beg. And I will give you." He moaned. Of course, he would give her pleasure, and hopefully a foal, even if she didn't beg.

37intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:06 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was squirming in pleasure, close to her climax as she rubbed against his powerful thrusts. Only to be forced up slightly, almost bouncing up and down on his member. "Please, cum in me Drake! I-I don't ever want to stop! Harder, faster, please give me your foal!" She gasped out, moaning as she was very close.

38intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:11 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He quickened his pace, going harder. His member was growing very large, and stiffening. Ready for his seed to be released. But he wanted to make sure she would get a foal. He began to thrust even deeper. Going past her G-spot, and hitting her Womb roughly. Every time he thrusted, he would hit her Womb, but also rub against her G-spot on each stroke. "I-I-.... I'm close!" He gasped, his thrusts going frantic.

39intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:20 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Drake! F-fuck me, cum inside me! Please! I n-need it!" She wailed out, actually needing it badly. For both her needs, and the sake of getting pregnant. And if it wasn't successful, she would surely be having more fun with the stallion. As he pounded into her, prodding at her womb her hooves began to stagger about lightly, growing a bit weak as her first climax came. She however, soon shoved himself back into her. "I-I'm cumming, Drake! Please, fill me up! I need you!" She gasped out, soon coating his member in her juices.

40intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:29 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As he thrusts, he inputted upwards lifted her rear up slightly his member began to throb, twitch and grow. His seed began to boil in his groin, his hind legs stuttering to try get deeper to ensure pregnancy. But even if she didn't get pregnant. He was sure to try his damn best to get her pregnant next time. And he sure hoped there would be a next time.

He couldn't hold it anymore. He thrusts deeper than he has been since they started, and he began to shoot out squirt after squirt of his potent seed into the Mare, staying still so she got it all. His climax not even ending for a good while. He painted softly, as his seed continued, but it cooled down.

41intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:36 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was warm, he had came into her and she couldn't help but scream in pleasure as he did so. Small amounts of his seed trickling down her legs as the large amounts overflowed her once virgin core. He had stopped thrusting, but bucking wouldn't stop until he pulled out. She craned over to stare at him, softly.

"Thank you," Amaria said happily. "Hopefully we can do this again..." Surely this meant they were at least some sort of herd, even if they weren't she would still not leave his side. Who would know when she'd find another of her kind?

42intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:42 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled down at her. "Oh.. I sure hope the same." He smiled softly, nuzzling her. When his seed stopped shooting into the Mare, he pulled out, half sad that he could not pleasure her anymore for a while. But was happy that they did do it. He dismounted her. He walked to her side, nuzzling her softly. "That was amazing." He chuckled softly.

Last edited by TheRedJoker on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

43intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:50 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"We can try again tomorrow, we'll both be rested." She let out a shiver as he dismounted her, surely a few times before checking for a bloated belly wouldn't hurt? And besides, she could use it as a warming up excuse. "Wanna keep exploring or are you tired?" She asked with concern, obviously not wanting to lose her gained partner to sickness.

44intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:57 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly at what she said. He would sure as hell stay with this Mare. She was the Key to saving their Race, or at least helping a big deal. And it was very good to actually be with one of his kind after his family died.

He then gave a small shrug. "Are you tired though?" He asked worried. It must be tiring to keep herself, and him up while they mated.

45intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:05 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A little bit," Amaria responded quietly, "Let's just rest, then. Okay?" She cocked her head to the side, looking for anything comfortable until she gave in and just laid herself down, staring at Drake as she waited for his response. "Before we go deeper, can we go and try and eat something tomorrow? I mean, if it's not freezing out."

46intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a nod. Agreeing that they should rest first. He couldn't blame her. That was a pretty wild session.

He yawned softly, looking at the Mare. "Sure we can." He said with a soft smile.

47intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She brought her long limbs closer to herself, smiling happily as she stared up at him for a brief moment. Her eyes fluttering gently. "Thanks, can't wait." She added, lowering her neck and beginning to drift away.

48intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:21 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly, looking down at her. "No problem." He said softly.

He also laid down, resting his head to the ground, and slowly drifted off.

(Skip to morning?)

49intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Of course!)

Amaria had quickly woken up, maybe a bit excited - having to conform that Drake hadn't been a dream. She stared at him, blinking her eyes and shaking her head. Good. He was real, she rose and looked at the sparkling gems before slowly walking over to him, prodding at him with her curved horn.
"Wake up, I'm hungry you must be too."

50intertwined [open, male.] - Page 2 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He let out a small, weird, and silly grumble. But he did open his eyes, blinking up at Amaria. He gave a small sigh, tiredly getting to his hooves, and stretching. "Okay, okay. I'm up.." He chuckled softly, returning the playful jab of his horn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum