Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

intertwined [open, male.]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nudged him gently, smiling softly as her hooves clicked on the soft snow. Obviously much darker than before they left the creek, she glanced around as she tried to pinpoint any familiar sight. "Your mind is still in the gutters?" She chuckled lightly, looking around as she soon trotted on a head.

102intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nodded grinning softly. He followed her, looking around the area. He may as well memorize the place so he won't get lost. He was actually thankful he had one who knew the way better than him.

103intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shook her head, trying to remember where the path had been. But this was all so new to her, surely they would find the right path and return home. Amaria refused to say they were lost, instead she kept trotting.

104intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed after her, looking around with a small frown. Did she know where they were? He did not Remeber this part of forest. But he did not say anything. He stayed quiet. They couldn't be lost forever. That was sure... Right?

105intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Alright..." Amaria trailed off, staring at him as she came to a halt. "I think we're lost." The mare said as she glanced around the cold and silent woods.

106intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:23 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He then chuckled softly. He then looked around, frowning. "But how could we get lost so easily.. we didn't go too far.. did we?" He stated with a sigh. "Well, until then, we may as well pass time.." He muttered. They were in a pretty clear bit of the woods. But trees basically covered ever part. Yeah.. they were really lost...

107intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Well, you did say your mind hadn't woken up yet." She giggled, trying to make light of the situation. Hopefully they didn't stumble upon a human, or a predator in these unknown parts. "We can pass the time when we've found somewhere to sleep, I don't like this..."

108intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grinned softly as she said it, nipping at her playfully. "I said it was all messed up. I was wide awake." He laughed.

He then looked around, sighing. "Well, let's go find a place to make a nest." He said.

109intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Whatever, you dirty stallion." She giggled and began trotting off, looking around as she paused to let him catch up. "A nest will do, somewhere safe."

110intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:23 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I'm a dirty Stalion... I am pretty clean, thank you very much." He laughed. But he knew what she meant. But, he just loved teasing her. Having a laugh. That sort of thing.

He caught up to her, looking around. "Well, I'm sure there is some place safe." He assured, looking around.

111intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:31 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're pretty vile, I'm sure your little friend could agree," Amaria giggled as she came to a halt between two willow trees, the leaves simply icicles at this point. It was beautiful, she had to sleep here. "Will this do?"

112intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned at her "My little friend.. Huh." He said with a roll of his eyes. He then examined the spot, blinking, a small smile appearing on his face. "Sure." He said with a small nod. With his horn, he leaned down, and started to clear away the snow to make a spot for bedding.

113intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Or your monster of a friend, didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She giggled as she nuzzled away the cold snow with her snout, revealing soft grass she couldn't help but take a bite out of. Hopefully spring would be coming soon.

114intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:21 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hey, that friend will keep you warm on my command. Be nice." He playfully scolded. He returned to get all the snow away, until stopping when he made a decent spot for a nest.

115intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Calm down tough guy, I know I need you to keep me warm." She giggled, playfully nipping him and laying down. Unsure if they'd find anything else for a nest, but their own body heat would work.

116intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nipped right back, grinning. He then stretched, and laid down next to her, yawning softly. "This'll have to do until we find our way back." He sighed softly.

117intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nipped at him, a grin forming on her face as she spoke. "We'll find the way back, don't worry." Amaria ignored the fact they may never find the way back, but it wouldn't matter as long as she was with Drake.

118intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:22 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He softly nuzzled her. "Yeah, I know." He smiled softly. As long as he was with Amaria, then he was not lost. The wet Grass under him was already beginning to dry at his body heat. But his fur was damp from it.

119intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"And if we don't I could always use some warming up." The unicorn said with a soft smile as she pressed against him, softly nuzzling his mane before resting her head on his mane. "Don't think about it to much, it'll be fun if we are lost."

120intertwined [open, male.] - Page 5 Empty Re: intertwined [open, male.] Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:30 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her, rolling his eyes. "And you're calling me dirty." He teased, nuzzling her. He licked the top of her head. "And I know it'll be fun." He laughed softly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum