Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chain Reaction {Private}

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Chain Reaction {Private} Tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640
(Sorry didn't know what category to put this rp under)
The husky-wolf hybrid padded through the debris of an abandoned city. After the earthquake everyone had left-- the humans, her pack. The truth had always been that she'd never fit in with her pack, and as the moon's went on she grew more and more distant from her pack. Laika closed her eyes for a moment, trying to take the dire situation in. Her eyes widened, a human. Was it a hunter, would it take her life like the rest always did. They'd always called her the coward, and they were right she was practically useless. She turned tail and fled down the alley way, cowering in the shadows of the fence. She could try to leap it... or call for help. Too late she realized as the creature approached her.

2Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse
Bro, you should chill out

Kyle wandered through the wasted city in search of any survivors that might be camping out here.  He was told countless times before he took the journey not to bother with the desolate region, but he shrugged off the caution of his friends and family with the desire to do the right thing.  He knew there were still people alive in the city, trying to live off the little supplies left scattered across the abandoned buildings and streets.  His own home lay many miles away, in a place safe from the tremors of that terrible earthquake.  His own city supplied the survivors with a place to flee to and recover from the experience, and yet... not everyone that lived through the disaster was willing to move on and leave the city behind.  

The human's thoughts were distracted when he caught the movement of a nearby creature, and he followed it around the corner and into one of the alleys it ran down.  He inevitably cornered it at a fence, and knelt down to put him at the animal's height.  "Hey, I know you're scared, but I didn't come here to hurt you.  I'm a friend, and I want to help."  Kyle held his hand out to show he was friendly to the canine.  "Come here.  I promise not to harm you."

3Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her audits apexed atop her skull, and her eyes narrowed in suspicion. Vigilant, the hybrid stepped out from the shadows to sniff his hand gingerly. Instead of her usual silky white coat, it was now a dark muddy color and she stunk of sewage and litter her fur spiky and course. But she paid no attention to this. The hunter, he smelled of food. That was good right? He knew where there was food.. maybe he wasn't lying when he said he could help her. But what would her pack say now? She let out a sigh, and stepped forward her wet nose nuzzling the palm of his hand, before she licked it. She almost cringed at her dog-like instincts. "O-Okay.." she stuttered, wondering if this human would understand you. "But where, where do I go?" she inquired.

4Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Kyle was fairly concerned about the health of this canine.  It's coat was completely matted and littered with grime.  Some relief washed over him when the creature eventually moved towards him and sniffed his outstretched hand, though the voice that suddenly emitted their muzzle caught him off guard.  "D-Did... you just speak to me?"  He asked, utterly dumbfounded with the ability the canine just showed off.  By the tone of it's voice, it sounded female, but he wasn't entirely sure.  "Uh... well, maybe we should get out of this alley and off the streets first, yeah?  That would be a good start, I think."

5Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You understood me?" she inquired dumbfounded, nodding her head and following the male out of the alleyway. Surely if he could talk, then it was a good thing.. right? And judging by the way he sounded, she was certain that he was as equally shocked as she was. "Y'know, us canines have always been able to make out a few of your kind words but I feel like I've been speaking your language since I was born, how else could we understand each other?" she seemed to be asking herself, but uttered the words aloud anyway. Her stomach sang with hunger, reminding her of how ravenous she was. She bared her teeth, forcefully shoving the need to the back of her head as if hunger were an annoying fly.

Last edited by Kitty8MyPie on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

6Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

The human nodded slowly, knowing that animals did have a way of understanding human speech, but that talent was usually taught over a long period of time.  Communicating back, however, much like this female did, was a feat he had yet to see though, and Kyle was naturally curious about what else she might be capable of.  "Honestly, I'm just as surprised as you are.  You're the first animal I've met that can speak like we can," he spoke aloud, soon hearing the rumbling of her stomach.  "I know you're probably hungry and exhausted.  The pack I'm wearing is carrying more than enough food for the both of us, so that won't be a problem at all.  I just need to find a suitable place for us to eat."

7Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Are you taking me back to the forest?" She yipped hopefully, as she trotted by his side."Maybe I'm just hallucinating." Was if possible for a human and a husky wolf to have a bond so strong that they could understand each other?

8Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

"Well, the forest can be our goal, if that's where you'd like to go," the male replied with a smile.  "I don't know where you call home, but I couldn't just leave you stranded out here without trying my best to make things right!"  One of his hands reached down to stroke the wolf hybrid in an affectionate gesture.  She was an interesting creature, and he already felt himself beginning to warm up to her.

9Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Great let's go!" her tongue lolled out of her mouth as he rubbed her head affectionately. Then she tugged at his pant legs playfully dragging him towards the direction of the forest. Suddenly she froze, the distant sound of barks sending fear through her. She lowered herself to the ground, her ears flattened against her head, her tail hidden between her legs, and a tiny whimper escaping her mouth. "We gotta get outta' here!" she cried urgently. "They're coming!"

10Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

An amused chuckle came from the human when she playfully tugged at the legging of his pants, and he leaned down to ruffle the hybrid's ears.  "Hey!  You may not need clothes, but I certainly do!"  He laughed, although only briefly.  When the female suddenly tensed up and whimpered he began to worry.  "Wait, who?  Who is coming?"  He asked, frantically looking around.  His sense of hearing wasn't nearly as good as her own, and so he couldn't hear them quite as far away.  Still, he trusted in her enhanced senses.  "Let's find somewhere to hide before they catch us!"

11Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's not important right now, let's just go find somewhere to hide, and quick!" she barked, her bristling fur sticking out on all sides and making her look like a hedgehog. Her eyes rapidly searched the terra for a hideout and she spotted a car. She yipped with excitement, and bolted towards it not checking to see if he was following, his fear scent was good enough. She peered up at the car door. "I can't really open this.." she prompted.

12Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Although the human was completely oblivious to the threat at hand, he trusted his newfound companion enough to follow along with her advice.  When she dashed over to one of the nearby cars, he was right on her tail to give her the assistance she needed.  Much to his surprise, the door swung open when he pulled on the handle.  "What a stroke of luck.  It's not locked!"  He gently picked up the wolf and hoisted her in the back, ducking inside with her and pulling the door shut behind them.

13Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She flinched as the thrumming of paws grew louder and the fierce dogs arrived. There were at least eight of them with lean and muscular black and brown bodies, with pointed ears and huge savage teeth. Their beady eyes narrowed in hatred as they approached. "Puny wolf.. now even your pack can save you now!" Snarled one slamming itself against the door, the attacks only grew wolf. As the pack of fierce dogs (all male) tried frantically to reach the female in heat. She snarled defiantly but her body quivered against the humans side. She climbed into his lap curling up on it. Yet she was a big dog she didn't way much especially with food as scarce as it was. You could almost count her ribs. Meanwhile his legs were wide open, and for some reason her rump slammed against his cock. She barely noticed to scared to pay attention to her surroundings.

14Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Kyle had hoped whatever threat this was would pass by, but it seemed the group of dogs zeroed right on their position.  He heard their irritated growling and snarling from the other side of the door, and he softly shushed the female canine beside him.  "Shh... there's no way they can get in here to us," he pointed out.  "You couldn't get the door open, so how could they?"  He stroked his hands across her silky fur in an effort to ease her worries, though she could probably smell the fear reeking from his scent.  The human was just as concerned about their situation as she was.

"Maybe they'll give up and wander off, and we can use that chance to--"  His words were cut short with a gasp when her body pressed firmly against his groin, placing pressure onto the limp shaft that was hidden beneath his jeans.  He was completely unaware of her estrus, at the moment, so her behavior really caught him off guard.  "C-Come on, girl.  Settle down."

15Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didn't respond to his last comment but instead asked a different question. "You can't hear what they're saying, right?" she inquired her body becoming limp in his lap as he flinched. She narrowed her eyes hoping that he was right about these dogs not being able to get in, there were quite a lot of them. She lifted her head as the attacks grew more fierce, he didn't know what they were capable of... even her old pack had decided to be weary of them.

16Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

Kyle slowly shook his head in response to her question.  "It's honestly a miracle I was even able to understand you," he pointed out.  "Why?  What are they saying to you?"  His fingers gently brushed through the warm fur of the hybrid, trying to ease her discomfort.

17Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She stared off into space for a moment, then lifted her head to lick his cheek. "They're threatening us, they say my pack can't save me this time... not like they'd do anything anyway." She stated bitterly. Another tremor went through the ground shaking the whole ground and making the fierce dogs whimper in fear. They bolted as the ground started to crack open. "Let's get out of here!"she leaped out of his lap, and pawed at the car door.

18Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

The human felt the heavy vibrations shake the ground underneath him, and he cursed underneath his breath.  "It's an earthquake," he spoke to the female, looking outside the windows as the dogs scattered away frantically.  "Now is probably our last chance to get out of the city and into that forest, before those mutts come after us again."  Kyle grasped at the handle of the door and pushed it open, coaxing the wolf-husky mix out onto the streets and motioning for her to lead the way.  "I'll follow you."

19Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didn't respond, instead she just nodded leading the way out of the run down city and towards the forest. Soon the smells grew more earthy and foresty as the roads disappeared and they were walking on flat land that had no cover. She could sense the human growing uneasy. "Have you ever been this far out before?" She inquired poking her skit down a hole discovering that it lead downwards. She quickly led him down feeling a twinge of sadness. This was her pack's old camp, it was now deserted and their scents were very faint. Though their were still nests that were dry.

20Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 pm

Ellipse

Ellipse

The male sprinting after the wolf when she led them out of the ruined city, though Kyle couldn't keep himself from looking back as they fled.  A mixture of fear and guilt flooded his thoughts as he considered the situation he was in.  "Those poor people..." he muttered to himself once they reached the forest.  "I came there to help them, and I ran like a coward from those dogs."  He felt compelled to go back, now that the female was safe and returned to the forest.  Yet... something about her had him trailing along with her anyway.  Curiosity had him wondering just how the two of them could communicate with each other.  "We should probably find somewhere to rest and think about our next move."

21Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:34 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I don't know what to do." She admitted. "Do you? I heard you guys were supposed to be smart." She continued. Her smile grew sly. She pinned him down her nose nudge by his face.

22Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

A surprised cry escaped his mouth when she pinned him down underneath her paws, and his hands immediately grasped at her sides.  "Are you repaying me for rescuing you?  Haha."

23Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:09 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her heat was too much for her, her mind was an angry hazy cloud of confusion and she didn't know what she was doing. She locked her teeth onto his pants dragging them down as she continued to pin him.

24Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:38 am

Ellipse

Ellipse

Kyle's eyes shot open wide when the realization hit him of what she was doing.  "Whoa, whoa!"  He exclaimed, trying to grasp at his jeans to keep them up, but she had already tugged them down around his ankles.  "I told you I need those clothes, silly.  There's nothing underneath that you want."

25Chain Reaction {Private} Empty Re: Chain Reaction {Private} Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You don't have fur.." her voice was muffled, she could tell that he was pretty confused. She finally yanked them off and over his feet so now they lay on the ground. She let out little growls. She knew that she wasn't very strong but her teeth were still sharp. She narrowed her eyes starting to yank his underwear off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum