Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mating Games (open)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mating Games (open) Empty The Mating Games (open) Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:02 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Plot: Every year the werewolves host a game where males can claim any female on a full moon, every female that is single must participate there are alphas and all kinds of ranks participating. They let out the females in the forest they can run in wolf form or human form and they are given a 10 minute start before the males can go after them. After the games the male takes the female home as his and can do whatever he wants with her.

Alice grumbled in annoyance as her mother was screaming all over the house how it was her fault that she had to go to the mating games, and to some point it was. She never dated anyone because she was never interested in anyone and now she was stuck with going to the mating games. She wore her hair up and a tank with sweat pants and converse, she didn't need to dress up fancy when she was going to rip up her clothes anyways as she shifted into a wolf. 

She followed her mother into the car as they drove to the site of the games, she registered her name and lined up with all the other females. She could smell the different packs among her. She looked back seeing the hungry females eye each and every one of them. The siren rang as she wasted no time running into the woods where she shifted into her midnight black wolf with blue eyes. 

2The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:14 am

Silverkin

Newbs
Newbs

Namira stretched her back in her human form, smiling. With her blue-black curls and curvaceous frame, she could've had her pick of the males, but the mating games looked like so much more fun. She would never admit it, but she loved the idea of being chased down and overpowered by a worthy male.
She, too, lined up with the females, casting sultry glances at the males that drooled on the outskirts. "I won't be easy to catch," she whispered. "You'll have to earn me." At the sound of the siren, she literally leapt into wolf form, sandalled feet leaving the ground and silver paws hitting it. She cast one more violet-eyed glance at the males, then raced into the forest. Her black fur would help her hide in the shadows, but her silver paws and nose would keep her from being left unfound.

3The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Oh I should have specified, It's open to a male sorry about that!)

4The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:33 am

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere
Bro, you should chill out

Xander looked on boredly as he saw the females that were participating in the mating games this year. It was odd that a future alpha such as himself didn't have a mate by now, but he was looking for a certain girl. He just hadn't found her yet. He smirked as he noticed the last girl that arrived at the mating games. He knew he had to have her. He focused in on her as the siren went off signaling the ten minute head start. He watched where she went into the woods. He soon heard the second siren go off. He quickly took off shifting into his wolf form. He was a silver wolf with red eyes. He quickly picked up her scent, and darted off after her. He was determined to make her his.

5The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:10 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Everything she passed was literally a blur, she paid no mind to the bushes and thorns that were stuck in her fur, the only thing on her mind was to not get caught and to make it till sunrise until the games were done. There were so many reasons why she didn't want a mate, and her mother always tried to set her up on dates here and there. As she heard the second siren her heart started to race, moments felt like hours as she finally raced into a narrow cliff passage upon opening was a lake and more shrubs and tress. She stopped by the lake her breathing heavy, she knew she had a couple minutes before her scent would be caught and she would be found

6The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:07 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Being the future alpha did have its perks. He had females lined up to be his mate, but they never held his interest long. He was looking for someone, but he wasn't quite sure who. He quickly picked up her scent, and took off after it. His red eyes gleamed as he took off after her. The thrill of the hunt pumping adrenaline through his veins. He came to a narrow cliff passage, and slowed down to a light trot. He slowly made his way through the passage way. He stayed behind the bushes as he noticed the black she-wolf drinking from the lake in the center. He was glad that the wind was in his favor. It was blowing her scent right into his nostrils. He suppressed a low growl at the tantalizing scent. He slowly made his way into the clearing. "It looks like I found me a mate," he growled softly coming to a stop a few feet from her regarding her.

7The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:55 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She closed her eyes, trying to calm her heavy breathing and her heart beat. She listened to the noises around her as the trickle of the water started to sooth her slowly. Taking in a deep breath she knew it was time to move on if she wanted to survive the mating games. Her fur started to bristle as she caught scent of an unfamiliar wolf,  she snapped her head in the direction of the silver wolf with red eyes. Red eyes meant alpha. She on instinct bared her teeth as she stepped back her paws touching the edges of the bank of water, any step further she'd fall in.She stepped to the side seeing the much larger wolf come closer to her. "Your future mate? you must be delusional!" she snarled as her blue eyes latched onto him.

8The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:41 am

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Xander smirked wolfishly as he regarded the female in front of him. Yes, she would make a fine mate, but he did technically have to catch her to make it official. He wasn't going to hurt her, but he was going to have to show her he was the alpha. He growled lowly back in response to her baring her teeth at him. He would not tolerate that from her. He stalked closer to her as she backed away from him. He perked up his ear as he heard her snarl at him. He huffed as his furred bristled at the sound. He didn't stand for this kind of disrespect from any of his pack. "No, you're delusional thinking I'm going to let you get away. You are quite a catch, and I'm not letting you go. You will be mine," he snarled a bit of an alpha tone slipping into his words. He was beginning to lose his patience with this female, but he wouldn't hurt her. He would never forgive himself if he ever did that to anyone especially his future mate. "Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way your choice. I must warn you I love a good chase," he stated gruffly bunching up his muscles getting ready to go after her if she decided to run. She wouldn't get too far, but he wasn't going to chance her getting caught by another male. He stalked closer until he was standing in front of her, blocking the exit of the little clearing they were in.

9The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:39 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alice watched the wolf smirk at her, her muscles were tensing and her mind was telling her to run not attack this wolf seemed powerful, more powerful than the other wolves she had seen. Being in a small pack didn't mean she didn't have any fighting experience but she was a good fighter and a fight she would put up. Oh no Alice wasn't going to submit to his paws just because he demanded.  She stepped back as he stepped forward, his stance was menacing and his growls and snarls were alarms going off in her head to stand down but she refused. Hearing the alpha tone in his voice almost made her submit as a small whimper escaped her maw. She shook her head as her ears perked hearing his words. She scoffed. "Me delusional?" she spat coldly. "Look at you, these games are sick.. there degrading the females" She said her eyes narrowed but locked onto him as she saw his muscles bunch up. "Tough luck" she muttered before she wasted no time in rushing to the other side of him she eyed the clearing several times before she leaped into a thorn bush and wiggled out of it running into the forest, a few thorns stuck into her pelt but she didn't mind

10The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:10 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

Xander smirked when he heard the small whimper escape her at his slight use of an alpha tone. If he actually used it on her full force she would submit, but he wasn't going to do that. He cocked his head to the side when she mentioned that the games were degrading to females. It was in a sense. Females being lined up like cattle, made to run through the forest, and made to run until sunrise. It wasn't right, but there wasn't much any of them could do about it right now. There are systems and hierarchies that you would have to go through first. It wasn't the best or most ethically way to find a mate, but he was determined for her to be his. He could deal with the repercussions later. He quickly followed after her as she brushed past him. He wasn't going full speed. He was going to toy with her for a while before he decided to catch her. He stayed alert in case any other males were in the area. He came up empty and continued the chase. He barely registered the thorns that stuck in his side as he gave chase.

11The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:22 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The thorns in her pelt where just a minor thing on her mind, sure they were digging in with every leap off the ground but it was worth the pain if it meant she'd probably get away. Being chased by a future wolf that had alpha blood in him was not the best, she was a rather small wolf being a werewolf. She was the size of an average male wolf but a tad bit taller so being the runt in her pack was a downside. Her paws her pounding the ground as she picked up dirt while on her escape trip. She ran into a small enclave of rocks that turned into another clearing that was surrounded by shrubry and thickets and the other side was a large pond that had territory at the other side

12The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:24 pm

We'reAllMadHere

We'reAllMadHere

(I'm so sorry I've been crazy busy, but I hope you still want to continue the role play.)

Xander kept running after the she wolf as she ran off. He felt the thorns sticking into his pelt, but the predator within him didn't even register the pain as he focused on the female. He wasn't running his full speed because he wanted the thrill of the chase. He saw the rocky out cropping she slipped into, and he slowed his pace down. He cautiously mademoiselle is way into the small enclave. She was a tough one, and he liked that. It just drew him to her more. He saw her standing in front of a pond. He stalked forward, and bunches up the muscles in his les. He jumped, and landed on the she wolf. He was done playing games with her, and he wasn't letting her get say from him. He growled low in his throat as a warning to the she wolf, and to show her that he meant business now.

13The Mating Games (open) Empty Re: The Mating Games (open) Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:26 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Hey don't worry about it! We all get busy sometimes, and yes I would love to continue the role play.)

It was now or never, Alice had to face the decision of jumping into the freezing cold water and swimming all the way to the other side were there was territory and in hope she'd escape. But that wasn't the case for her, oh no Alice waited to long to make up her mind because as soon as she was going to jump her body was tackled to the floor. The breath in her lungs expelled out as the weight of the brute that had been chasing her crashed into her. His growl, a growl she knew all to well now made shivers run up and down her body as she let out a small whimper. "Get off!" she barked angrily as she struggled beneath him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum