Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roars of Love

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kimba groaned, " Ohhhhh!" He then  started fucking her hard and fast, his hips a blur and his balls too.

Kiara roared in pleasure, " Oh Koda! And you feel so damn good inside of me!" She then bucked her hips into him harder and faster, groaning.

27Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Vix22

Aren't your fingers burning?

"Yes! uh, uh, uhhh!" Kora cried out and her pussy leaked with cum as he pounded her. She lay there gasping fro breath still bucking her hips with his. "Oh you fuck me so good."

Koda snarled seductively. "Ah yes." he hissed and pressed his chest into her back his cock pulsing as he went deeper and deeper.

28Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kimba roared and snarled in pleasure when she cummed, " Oh fuck yes! I'm almost there!" His pleasure increased suddenly and he had an orgasm and his cum shot deep inside of her, he groaned, " AHHHH YES!"

Kiara growled in pleasure, " Oh yes KODA! FUCK ME FUCK ME! HARDER, FASTER, DEEPER! " She begged, her hips now a blur as she thrusted her hips into him. She roared to the heavens in pleasure.

29Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Vix22

(Hey I have a vampire rp and a horse x human girl rp if you want to join them)
"Oh I love the way your cum feels inside me. Oh fuck your amazing." Kora hissed and rolled over his cock turning inside her and she moaned at the feeling. Her eyes wondered over to her brother and she got an idea. "Once their done we should all tumble in together. Huh? What do you think." she said with a horny tone to her voice.

"As you wish my little slut." Koda growled and licked the side of her face his hips slamming into her with a grunt the came with each thrust. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" the tip of his cock shot hot cum into her and he roared loudly with the sensation.

30Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Ok)
Kimba then purred and pulled his cock out gently and he smiled, " That's a great idea! "

Kiara moaned loudly, " OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YESSSSSS!" She roared when he got harder, faster, and deeper and when he cummed inside her. Her pleasure increased so much suddenly and
she hissed loudly in pleasure, " OHHHHHH YESSSSS!" She had her orgasm and cummed, soaking his dick.

31Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Vix22

Kora got up and stretched her limbs, her body covered in sweat and her pussy leaking a bit o extra cum. She sat down and watched her brother fuck, patiently waiting to jump in.

Koda pressed down harder on her back shuddering with pleasure as she cummed over him. "Oh yes. God your so good."

32Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kimba panted heavily as he looked at Koda fucking his sister, he then lay down and waited for the two to be finished.

Kiara groaned, " And you're so amazing babe." she purred.

33Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Vix22

Koda pulled out of her and licked her face. "Why thank you." he replied.

Once Koda pulled out Kora bounded over and threw herself into the mix. She instantly dug her tongue in Kiara's pussy.

Koda stepped back in surprise as he watched his sister tongue fuck the lioness. He began to get even more horny at this.

34Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kiara smiled at Koda and then moaned loudly as Kora ate her pussy out. She then started rubbing Kora's pussy.

Kimba's length soon was erect and hard and he then went over to Kora and inserted his dick inside her pussy and started humping her again, groaning.

35Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Vix22

Kora gasped into Kiara's pussy and went rougher in her licking. "Oh Kiara you taste so good." she growled.

Koda walked up to Kimba and got an idea. He nosed the lions rump wondering if Kimba would be of with this. He didn't want to start a fight while horny.

36Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:19 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kiara moaned loudly and continued rubbing Kora's clit.

Kimba continued fucking Kora when he saw Koda walk up to him he looked at him, " You have an idea don't you?" he smirked.

37Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Vix22

Kora's eyes widened as she was fucked but Kimba and had her clit rubbed by Kiara. She ate away at the pussy taking in every drop of juices she could get.

Koda growled seductively and mounted the big lion he fucked his sister and positioned his cock near Kimba's ass. "Yes I have a good idea."

38Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:59 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kiara moaned and she flexed her claws and continued rubbing Kora's pussy.

Kimba moaned as he fucked Kora and he then smirked at Koda, " That is a good idea."

39Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 am

Vix22

Kora took a bit of the pussy flesh into her mouth and shook it around sucking on it her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Koda dug his cock into Kimba's ass and growled as his barbs raked the lion's tight walls.

40Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kiara then started thrusting her hips into Kora's face, hissing and snarling in pleasure, " Oh fuck yes!" She then took one of her claws and pushed it into Kora's pussy opening, and she then started sliding it in and out.

Kimba roared in pain and pleasure. Pain from Koda but pleasure from fucking Kora's pussy. His balls bounced against Kora's thighs as he got even rougher with her.

41Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Vix22

Kora had to take a break from licking Kiara's pussy to allow her moans and cries to escape through her lips. Her body was thrown back and fourth by his thrust in her and Kiara's paw helping it along. "OH! Ungh! Yes you are so fucking great!"

Koda began to ass fuck Kimba hard his teeth clenching as he worked his cock through the tight hole.

42Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kiara smirked and then started sliding her claw in and out faster and harder.

Kimba soon cummed inside of Kora but he wasn't finished yet, he continued fucking her, but at a slower pace and he hissed as Koda ass fucked him.

43Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Kickz

I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling

Kora noticed the extra weight and looked back to see her brother fucking Kimba. That just made it all better. Each time Koda thrust into Kimba it added fore to Kimba's thrust. She cummed as well their juices mixing together.

Koda glanced over at Kiara and smiled as she slid her paw in and out of his sister's pussy. He felt his load getting ready to release so he pulled out and moved around to Kiara pacing himself over her.

44Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Vix22

(Sorry about the my friend Kickz here borrowed my comp and forgot to log off so I posted under her thing. Sorry!)

45Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:24 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Oh that's alright)
Kimba groaned as he pumped Kora and he then got tired and panted heavily, he then pulled out of Kora and winced when Koda pulled out of his ass.

Kiara looked at Koda sexily as he walked over to her and she then pulled her claw out of Kora's vagina.

46Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Vix22

Kora rolled over on her back breathing heavily and she looked up at Kimba. "Mmm, you can fuck me anytime honey." she said with a little giggle.

Koda pressed his thighs to hers as his cock slid in her. Fucking an ass hole was nice. But this was even better!

47Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:40 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kimba smirked, " Oh I will now." he purred. He then hovered over her and slid his dick inside her pussy.

Kiara groaned when Koda slid his cock inside of her pussy again.

48Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Vix22

Kora dug her claws in his mane as she laid on her back and got fucked by his huge cock

Koda once again humped her hard. This just never got old.

49Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:47 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kimba then started fucking her hard and fast again, groaning loudly as his thick large cock pounded her.

Kiara groaned, " Ohhhh Koda!" She yowled as his cock pounded her pussy hard.

50Roars of Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Roars of Love Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Vix22

"Uh! Uh!" she cried out with each trust and rolled her head over to look at Kiara and smiled as her brother fucked the lioness. Her pussy was soaking wet and both of the lions thighs were wet with cum and sweat.

Koda gritted his teeth and his eyes fluttered as he fucked her. Their bodies were slamming together and he was panting hard. "Yes Kiara! Oh god yes"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum