Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

a dog has his day

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1a dog has his day Empty a dog has his day Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

Ember, an above average sized dog for his age, is a brown Labrador Retriever, with bright orange eyes, witch is the reason for his name. His Mid length fur, rustled in the breeze as he trotted along in the woods. I love being out in the woods like this. Ember wagged his tail happily, wondering a little bit if anyone is around here right now.

[human or dogs are aloud, im up for what ever you would like to do.]

2a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

a dog has his day Image17

Bella padded through the woods, her strong heat scent high in the air as she padded on and on. She was hoping not to get raped as she kept going on. Her ears were alert, all of her senses were.

3a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember hear something walking around and resorted noisily to it, not caring if anyone heard him or not. "Hello?" he called out with a happy sounding bark.

4a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:27 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella growled slightly at the sound of a male. Her ears pinned back. But she then twitched them curiously as she realized the friendly tone in his voice. Maybe he wouldnt try to rape her. She then cautiously padded towards his voice and soon she found him. She was a good distance away from him.

5a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember's tail wagged happily as he sees a female dog come out of the bushes and greets her again. "Hi I'm Ember." he the. caught the scent of her heat as he stepped forward a little, causing him to get a little aroused as his cock began to poke out of its sheath.

6a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella smiled and got closer to him. She had a good feeling about him. She then wagged her tail hard, " I am Bella." She then looked down between his legs and saw his cock poking out. For some weird reason she felt her pussy get hotter and now starting to feel wet.

7a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Ember

Ember

As Bella got closer, her scent got stronger. Ember walked closer to her as well and smiffed her, taking in her scent more and getting his more aroused as he does so. She is really cute. "So what are you doing out here?" He tried to ignore the fact that her heat scent was making his dick grow harder and stuck out of its sheath more and more.

8a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:17 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella smiled softly, " Well i ran away from my home just recently and came here. It is better," she looked at her surroundings, " more peaceful." She then noticed his dick grow harder and stick out more. She then brushed past him flirtatiously, rubbing her tail under his nose.

9a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember smiled softly and watched her walk around me. "I know that feeling." His eyes began to reveal lust as she teased him, making his dick twitch with the need to be touched as it hardens to full mast at 12 inches long. "I think you might be wanting something." he whimpered a little as his cock ached along with the sound of lust in his voice.

10a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella looked at him and smirked sexily at him. " I want you, so bad." she whimpered. She has never felt this feeling before. It was weird. Her blue eyes were dark with lust and she then rubbed her body slightly against his.

11a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Ember

Ember

"Then take me." Ember turned around and licked Bella's flank. "I'm not gonna resist." he waited for her to make the first move since he isn't the one to take the lead. His bright orange eyes pleading her to dominate him.

12a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:34 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella smiled softly and she then stared at him in the eyes before then licking the tip of his dick. And she continued teasing him by swirling her tongue around the head of his cock repeatedly.

13a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Ember

Ember

He groaned and spread his legs so she could have better access. Ember then instinctively prods at her mouth, needing to feel more. "Your tongue feels so good." He tries to stay quiet as she licks but groans and moans softly every now and then.

14a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella smiled, pleased at his reactions and she then put more of his cock inside her mouth. Continuing to suck it. She moaned for extra effect, causing vibrations on his cock.

15a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember moaned as she put more of his big cock into her mouth and then again as she moaned. he couldn't help but let her have her way with him as he thruster into and out of her mouth as she sucked. He didn't do anything to please Bella until she said he could as precum began to ooze out into her throat.

16a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:10 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella choked a little on his huge cock as he thrusted in and out of her mouth. She bobbed her head as she continued pleasing him, giving him what he wanted. And she then swallowed the pre-cum. She wanted more though, she wanted him to cum.

17a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember kept bouncing his hips as he felt his balls swell, indicating that he was about to cum soon. he couldn't get enough at how right her throat felt around his hard rod. As she bobbed on his cock, he felt the tip of his dick prod the back if her throat, wondering what it would felt like inside it.

18a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:41 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella continued bobbing her head hard and almost swallowing his huge rod as he kept pounding and pounding roughly inside her mouth. Her pussy was so wet now, she wanted to feel his rod inside of her wet vagina so badly. She knew he was about to cum soon, so she kept sucking.

19a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember felt his cock swell and shot his cum down her throat. "Fuck that felt good." He kept his cock in her mouth until she wanted to take it out. "You can do what ever you want with me." He was eager for more, but wouldn't get ahead of her.

20a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:00 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella smiled as she felt his hot cum squirt into her mouth. And she then smiled lustfully, " Actually I'd like if you did something for ME baby." She then moved her tail out of the way, revealing her dripping hot core that she knew would make him want to bang her. " Please just fuck my pussy. I need it." She wiggled her hips teasingly.

21a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember listened and mounted her as he lined his cock with her wet cunt. "Are you ready mistress?" He gently rubbed her clit with the tip of his cock while panting into her ear.

22a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:08 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella nodded as he mounted her and rubbed her wet pussy with the tip of his large cock. " Yes, I am more than ready."

23a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember shuddered as his cock slowly goes into her hot love box. "Your so tight!" He took his time enjoying the pleasure that is shooting through him. HE then slowly increases his tempo as he moaned softly into her ear.

24a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:20 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella felt pleasure inside of her as he pushed his huge, hard, cock inside of her wet cunt and started thrusting inside of her. She let out a small, quiet moan of pleasure, " Yes." she whispered.

25a dog has his day Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember howled loudly as his knot began to swell and pushes it into her cunt before it fully inflates. "You feel amazing mistress." His cock leaks precum into her as he starts to pound her pussy hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum